NC - Babysitter charged with raping boy

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
By Stanley B. Chambers Jr., Staff Writer
CARY - A 17-year-old babysitter was charged Friday with raping a 7-year-old boy in her care.

Alecya Patriece Tabb was looking after the boy at his home about a month ago when the incident occurred, police said. The boy told his mother what happened. She contacted police, Cary police Capt. David Wulff said.
Police say they wrapped up their investigation on Thursday with Tabb's arrest. Tabb is a family friend.
Tabb was released from the Wake County jail Friday after posting a $150,000 bond. She is charged with first-degree rape and statutory rape.
Such cases are unusual in Cary but they do happen, Wulff said. "We don't see it that often but we do see it," he said.

Sick, sick, freak. I'm so glad this little boy told. Not that it will erase the horrendous thing this wench did to him, but he probably saved himself from her hurting him again as well as other children. Poor lil guy.

No excuses here, but her background needs to be looked at too as far as if she's been a victim. She deserves everything that comes to her though. She's old enough to know you don't do this!!! :mad:

I just looked at the myspace. What a disturbed young woman.

I'm wondering what actually happened..what they mean by "rape".

I just looked at the myspace. What a disturbed young woman.

I'm wondering what actually happened..what they mean by "rape".

I wonder, too. How does a female rape a little boy? I guess I'm innocent and naive. Definitely confused.

Mr. E, I was wondering that myself. Perhaps there the term "rape" legally denotes something less than what I'm thinking.

It's sad because he's at the age where this probably won't become a lost memory.

in most states it involves penetrating the victim. if she digitally penetrated the boy anally or used a object it would fall under this category. some states have laws that say a sex act that involves forced intercourse or oral sex is rape.

Poor little guy. Probably trusted the babysitter too. Hopefully they'll get him some good counseling.

If that's her myspace page I really want to know why she last logged in today? She's charged with first degree rape yet still gets on her myspace page.
She is no better than any other pedophile, she should be held without bail.

If that's her myspace page I really want to know why she last logged in today? She's charged with first degree rape yet still gets on her myspace page.
She is no better than any other pedophile, she should be held without bail.

Good point, Philamena. I'm almost 100% sure it's her. I've been wrong before, but I checked and double checked. Plus, her picture was changed as well as her quotes. It showed her face in the picture yesterday. Otherwise I'd say maybe LE logged into it, but they wouldn't change a picture.

in most states it involves penetrating the victim. if she digitally penetrated the boy anally or used a object it would fall under this category. some states have laws that say a sex act that involves forced intercourse or oral sex is rape.

Wouldn't penetrating the boy anally be sodomy?

Wouldn't penetrating the boy anally be sodomy?

I read once where they charged a wrestler with rape because he inserted a finger in another wrestlers rectum in a wrestlting move. My son is a wrestler and I told him he better tell me immediatley if someone put that move on him.

I read once where they charged a wrestler with rape because he inserted a finger in another wrestlers rectum in a wrestlting move. My son is a wrestler and I told him he better tell me immediatley if someone put that move on him.

:eek: OMG! Thank goodness my son just quit wrestling!

I wonder, too. How does a female rape a little boy? I guess I'm innocent and naive. Definitely confused.

IMO by forcing him to have sex...

I am bothered by the charge of statutory rape... In my mind that denotes something like a 16 and 18 YO having concentual sex.
NOT a 17 yo molesting a 7 YO which is what this was.

I agree with Philomena .... she is a pedophile.
Of course she will be treated with kid gloves because she is a female as is often the case.

IMO by forcing him to have sex...

I am bothered by the charge of statutory rape... In my mind that denotes something like a 16 and 18 YO having concentual sex.
NOT a 17 yo molesting a 7 YO which is what this was.

I agree with Philomena .... she is a pedophile.
Of course she will be treated with kid gloves because she is a female as is often the case.

But, how can a 7yo have sex? Can he maintain an erection long enough? Does his child-size penis have the strength to penetrate? I just can't wrap my mind around it, which is probably a good thing.

But, how can a 7yo have sex? Can he maintain an erection long enough? Does his child-size penis have the strength to penetrate? I just can't wrap my mind around it, which is probably a good thing.
to be honest i have no idea.

That we’re having a tough time noodling this out shows this case is inherently hard to understand and may be hard to prosecute. The language confusion here may ultimately work in the defendant’s favor.

I hope the sitter didn’t get caught up in an “enhanced memory” nightmare a la the 1980s. In her favor, suppose the child saw some of his parent’s *advertiser censored* and got the basic idea of what fit where, and his sexualized account of an innocent interaction was subtly encouraged by parents and LE, not necessarily maliciously. I’d like to hear more about the evidence they have before I tattoo PEDO on her forehead.

Crypto6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back