CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting late today? OR did Dr. Gur decide yesterday was to much?????

Hello Friends! Are we ready?
One thing that bothers me (of many)- King always asks, 'if not for this mental illness, this shooting would have never happened'. His witnesses always say 'yes'. He asked Gur that yesterday.
I don't agree with that & how can they conclude that? They can't make that statement with certainty!
People who don't have mental illness, still murder.
I think, no matter mental illness or not, IMO, jh still would've planned & carried out a mass murder.
Just had to get that out! LOL

I get what you are saying and agree---however, logically I want to say that those who commit murder are "crazy"...helps that we don't have evil in our gene pool if that makes sense

Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:
We've really had a lot to say here the last few days. We whipped through that last thread quite quickly.

Mr B's cross of Dr D is going to be sensational. It is going to be a good day for the prosecution!:happydance:

Well, I got my popcorn all ready to go..just waiting for MR. B. to get his stream Roller warmed up :crush:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: < Help yourself :biggrin:

I'm ready too!!! Yum!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436366997.582615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoey, I am going to THANK you in advance for posting tweets today. You are such a valuable asset.
HUGS!

I get what you are saying and agree---however, logically I want to say that those who commit murder are "crazy"...helps that we don't have evil in our gene pool if that makes sense

That's right. It's true that some people are just evil. They may be as you say 'crazy' but they know right from wrong & not insane.

Anyone have a live feed on?

few seconds ago

No comment on a comment option today. People got way too antagonistic yesterday. anica.padilla

Maybe they are trying to coax Dr Gur into court lol!

That's right. It's true that some people are just evil. They may be as you say 'crazy' but they know right from wrong & not insane.

Anyone have a live feed on?

sadly no......

I have no live feed. Denver 7 are saying it's the court who haven't switched the feed on.

Not sure why court has not resumed yet. We are still seeing the Colorado Courts slate on the feed. anica.padilla bbm

So the defence could rest today?

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 54s54 seconds ago
Did I miss the memo the trial is starting late? #theatershooting #theatertrial &#55357;&#56541;

think the land of Twitterville will be a buzz today with GB questioning Dr. Gur

I would hate to think that we are missing GB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Wonder what's wrong, channel 7 said it's the court signal is not on?

Look at this! It was posted in Instagram! I wish I was there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436367645.743567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members