Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there was a trailer at the property where Allison lived?

Could it be that the police have actual CCTV footage from the intersection camera at the time of her disappearance with a white vehicle and a trailer? wow, hints of the society murders in melbourne.

I saw how a documentary how they were able to solve that Noosa cold case years back on pollen from surrounding vegetation. The police are very good.

Not that I'm aware re the trailer as I walk past the house to go to the shop.

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.

Not that I'm aware re the trailer as I walk past the house to go to the shop.

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.

Kiwijayne, many of us walk our dogs around that area and yes that is strange that a "local" would ask about a shop. May have been an undercover cop?

Anyway, what type of dog was it, I pretty much know everyone that walks a dog around the area. I will tell you if they are local and if I know them etc.

Does anyone know if there was a trailer at the property where Allison lived?

Could it be that the police have actual CCTV footage from the intersection camera at the time of her disappearance with a white vehicle and a trailer? wow, hints of the society murders in melbourne.

I saw how a documentary how they were able to solve that Noosa cold case years back on pollen from surrounding vegetation. The police are very good.

The book on The Society Murders written by Hillary Bonney is one of the best books to read on police investigations.

I fear you are right Champagne4lulu, just thinking obviously whatever happened at the roundabout is vital, obviously the people the police want to speak to haven't come forward. Also it must be something that can't be proven by CCTV footage. Is it an argument? This is becoming so frustrating.

Maybe it isn't vision they are looking for on CCTV.....Maybe they are requesting that people come forward due to someone seeing an argument at CCTV Camera's......CCTV doesn't record sound?

Just Maybe and it is only a maybe IMO there was some sort of altercation that took place.....And Maybe someone could of overheard what was happening?

Good Bye Lovely Allison.

Rest in Peace ... and rest assured that people will not forget you!

Your coward killer may have silenced you, but he has not silenced the community, who will today honour and pay their respect to you.

You accomplished and achieved so much, which will never be emulated by the coward who did this to you.

You are now a free spirit, he will not be!

Maybe it isn't vision they are looking for on CCTV.....Maybe they are requesting that people come forward due to someone seeing an argument at CCTV Camera's......CCTV doesn't record sound?

Just Maybe and it is only a maybe IMO there was some sort of altercation that took place.....And Maybe someone could of overheard what was happening?

Could be, although if they were searching for a car, how much could they hear passing by? Maybe they need a witness account or further detail on what they've picked up on CCTV? Maybe they've seen the car/s but not who is driving? Maybe evidence has been dropped or thrown out the window but they don't know who threw it?

So many unanswered question! I just hope they have the answers...soon - if not already.

Good Bye Lovely Allison.

Rest in Peace ... and rest assured that people will not forget you!

Your coward killer may have silenced you, but he has not silenced the community, who will today honour and pay their respect to you.

You accomplished and achieved so much, which will never be emulated by the coward who did this to you.

You are now a free spirit, he will not be!

Out of respect for Allison and her family I think todays' posts should be limited to actual confirmation of an arrest only. No supposition on such a sad day.
RIP Allison:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Out of respect for Allison and her family I think todays' posts should be limited to actual confirmation of an arrest only. No supposition on such a sad day.
RIP Allison:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I agree. I'm not going to post anymore today, just as a personal gesture of respect to Allison and her family.

I wonder if perhaps they are trying to prove that something didn't happen at the roundabout. Imagine they have some conflicting alibi's that involve the roundabout. [eg: "I jumped out of the car on the roundabout when I heard what happened and ran home, wanting no part of it."]. Without any proof or witnesses a jury can discount that as an alibi. The police show they tried everything to verify the alibi including repeated calls for public assistance, stopping traffic etc.

Would anyone happen to know what happened about the case at 5am? I slept in and wanted to listen to it. Also has anyone seen a news report stating Allison could have been murdered away from home?? I was just talking to a retired detective i know and he said he was sure he seen that in one of the reports it said the murder happened away from the home. He also said there is a possibility that the detectives haven't got enough evidence to go ahead and charge anyone at this stage. That's why they are still trying to get witnesses from the roundabout. And i agree pugsandfrogs today out of respect we shouldn't be trying to work out what what happened and who did it we should just be thinking of Allison and the families. About the guy i mentioned that was talking to me about a white van near the roundabout i have contacted crimestoppers about it :)

Would anyone happen to know what happened about the case at 5am? I slept in and wanted to listen to it. Also has anyone seen a news report stating Allison could have been murdered away from home?? I was just talking to a retired detective i know and he said he was sure he seen that in one of the reports it said the murder happened away from the home. He also said there is a possibility that the detectives haven't got enough evidence to go ahead and charge anyone at this stage. That's why they are still trying to get witnesses from the roundabout. And i agree pugsandfrogs today out of respect we shouldn't be trying to work out what what happened and who did it we should just be thinking of Allison and the families. About the guy i mentioned that was talking to me about a white van near the roundabout i have contacted crimestoppers about it :)

it was just the Police pulling over traffic for witness' at Roundabout?? I hope they found someone....This roundabout thing seems to be the make or break of it all??? OH BOY!!

I have had this horrible thought that someone may keep the girls away from the funeral today. Surely nobody would be that cruel.

The sun is shining for Allison - such a beautiful day to say farewell.

May you rest in peace, and watch over your beautiful girls from heaven.

it was just the Police pulling over traffic for witness' at Roundabout?? I hope they found someone....This roundabout thing seems to be the make or break of it all??? OH BOY!!

Thankyou :) i was so tired last night i thought i would sleep in (even though i didn't want to) lol

I have had this horrible thought that someone may keep the girls away from the funeral today. Surely nobody would be that cruel.

I don't think they will...Although when it comes to funerals everyone has an opinion on whether children should attend or not...I believe they should be there but understand why people decide differently...?? I don't think there is a moral rule on this one....Who knows how attendees are going to react to GBC and family....Do the girls need to see that, if it were to happen...Some people don't think before they speak in the presence of children unfortunaltley??

Time will tell!

It is such a sad sad day that No child should have to experience....Most children go to funerals with answers as to why a parent died...Illness, Accident etc...Not many go knowing someone has killed there parent and without knowing who has done this.....Those poor little Girls...I would hate for my children to have this burden all of their lives... If their Daddy did this, Is it a bigger crime to have left them with such a huge burden to bare, with no Mummy or Daddy and a lack of trust in the people who are suppose to protect you?...................IMO!

hmmm interesting i was just going through news reports on ninemsn. There was one put up at 9:22 today. In this one it says

Mr Baden-Clay has hired a lawyer to advise him on his dealings with police and the media but police have not said he is a suspect, nor have they revealed how Mrs Baden-Clay died. This will be my last post about the case today because i want a day to think of just Allison considering the funeral is on :(

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8465764

hmmm interesting i was just going through news reports on ninemsn. There was one put up at 9:22 today. In this one it says

Mr Baden-Clay has hired a lawyer to advise him on his dealings with police and the media but police have not said he is a suspect, nor have they revealed how Mrs Baden-Clay died. This will be my last post about the case today because i want a day to think of just Allison considering the funeral is on :(

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8465764

I have a feeling that they are tying to prove that this was murder and not suicide.....Maybe GBC is emphatically suggesting this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects