Steve Carcerano

Interesting stuff over at Findstacy.com. The below link is courtesy of the great posters at Findstacy.com. However, I don't think that the locksmith company that a poster pulled up under the search for Optimun Business Services is connected to Steve. It only pulled up in a Google search I did because the word Optimum is used to describe the locksmith business.

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=1775.700

Reply #705 on: Yesterday at 01:11:00 PM »

Entity Name OPTIMUM BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. File Number 60397821
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 03/17/1999 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name STEVEN J CARCERANO Agent Change Date 03/13/2003
Agent Street Address 400 PHEASANT CHASE DR President Name & Address MARGHERITA CARCERANO 400 PHEASANT CHASE DR BOLINGBROOK 60446
Agent City BOLINGBROOK Secretary Name & Address MARGHERTIA CARCERANO SAME
Agent Zip 60446 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 05/29/2007 For Year 2007

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=1775.700
Interesting!!! So what type of business is it?!

Is "Mary" short for MARGHERTIA or MARGHERITA? (It's spelled 2 ways so I put them both)

Here is the stuff about Drew pinning Kathleen down in front of the neighbors. I had posted this on the Nightly News Links thread:

Nancy Grace, Monday, Dec. 17, 2007
Discussion of judge refusing to return items and guns, and cell phone pings.
Interview with Steve Carcerano, friend of Drew's about Kathleen Savio and allegations of abuse.
Also, discussion with Robi Ludwig, about the psychology of Drew and his kids.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/17/ng.01.html

Excerpts:

Quote:
...Dr. Robi, thanks for being with us. We are getting towards the holiday season now. You`ve heard what Steve just had to say. He does, I still love her, I want her back, there might be some explaining to do. But now you know, we are hearing that the kids don`t even mention her. What do you take away from that?

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Oh, I mean, the kids are very young, and so they might sense from their father that it`s not a topic that is OK to talk about. They might be afraid of their father. They could be grieving and not have the right words in order to express their grief, which is very typical of younger kids.

...Dr. Robi, you heard what Steve Carcerano said, that Drew Peterson, he kind of laughs when he`s nervous. I have heard that before. Do people really laugh when they`re nervous?

LUDWIG: Sure, I mean, there are all different kinds of nervous ticks, but the problem with Drew Peterson is it`s not just the nervous laugh that casts him in a bad light. He seems to be a legend in his own mind. He appears to like the cameras, he almost seems to have patterned himself after Scott Peterson, remember him? The other spousal killer. He even named his daughter Laci Peterson, after the whole Laci Peterson debacle and situation. So there`s something about this man that appears to like being in the limelight. He likes the attention and he has a long history of having negative relationships with women. He has a dead wife that was presumed a murder, so it doesn`t look good. It`s not just the laughter.

Quote:
...CARCERANO: Yes. There was two different altercations that I witnessed that the police showed up for. But other than those two, I did not know anything about any abusive relationship or him hitting her or anything like that. I believe 9 out of the 18 were also visitation-type calls, where he would drop off the kids five minutes late, and she would call the police and then they would come over and file a report. So, you know, that was, I believe, half of those.

BROOKS: Interesting. Now -- now, the two that you were witness -- that you say you witnessed, tell us about those.

CARCERANO: We were trying to -- it was myself and a neighbor. We were moving Drew`s stuff out of the house because he was moving into the house down the street, in which he lives now. And at that point, Kathy was kind of chasing him around the garage. It sounds funny, but it`s true. And she was hitting him with an electrical cord, an extension cord. And then, you know, she slapped him in the face right in front of me and the other neighbor. And when I said, Kathy, why are you doing that? And Drew said, Did you see that? Did you see that? And then she spit in his face. And you know, he was very calm and just said, Did you see that? And that was it, and we kept going about the business and getting the stuff out. That was the one altercation. The other one...

BROOKS: Now, when was that? What timeframe was that we`re talking about now?

CARCERANO: That`s -- it`s documented on the police report. I don`t know the exact month or anything. But that was the day that we were moving his stuff out of the house.

BROOKS: OK.

CARCERANO: And then the police were called and there was a report filed.

*snip*

...CARCERANO: The other incident, I was in my driveway in our family car. I was waiting for my wife and kids to come out. We were going to a family function. And I noticed Drew and Stacy pulled up in the driveway, and they were dropping off the kids. And I saw Kathy come running out of the front door of the house, and she lunged through the passenger window with her right fist. And that`s where Stacy was sitting. And at that (INAUDIBLE) I jumped out of my truck, went towards them. Kathy ran back in the house, and Drew said, Did you see that? I said, yes, what`s going on? And he called the police. And at that time, the garage door opened up. Kathy came running out of the garage again. Drew`s back was towards the house. And she got in the truck and she tried to back down the driveway with Stacy and the kids in the car. And...

(CROSSTALK)

BROOKS: So Kathleen jumped into the truck and backed down the driveway?

CARCERANO: Yes. Yes. And at that point, Drew took her out of the vehicle, placed her down into the grass and then put her -- put his knee on her and then lifted her arm up behind her back and cocked her wrist back. And it was subduing her. And she was yelling and screaming, Steve, get him off me. Steve, get him off me. And again, he was not, you know, using excessive force. He was keeping her subdued...

BROOKS: Right.

CARCERANO: ... like a police officer would. (INAUDIBLE) maybe I would have jumped in, but I want everybody to know that, you know, he was not beating her up or anything, which are some of the stories out there that`s ludicrous. And then my wife came over there. And Kathy was yelling (INAUDIBLE) to go inside (INAUDIBLE) her friend, which was in the house.

BROOKS: Right.

CARCERANO: It was a male. And I told my wife, as well as Drew said, Don`t go in there, because then it would have really gotten crazy, so...

*snip*

...BROOKS: I want to go back out to Steve Carcerano. Steve, do the children ever talk about her? And has Drew, has he put up any Christmas decorations? How is he handling the whole Christmas thing with the kids?

CARCERANO: Well, I`ve been in his house, like I said, and the 2- and 4-year-old, they don`t really say much about Stacy, they`re just running around playing. The two older ones, 13 and 14, Chris and Tommy, they were -- about two weeks ago I was at his house and we were watching the -- I can`t remember what program it was, but it had Stacy`s two sisters on there and they were talking about two different times, one that he supposedly pushed her down the stairs and another one he pushed her against the wall.

Both kids jumped off the couch and said, dad, that`s not true, we`ve never seen that happen. And he said, kids I just can`t win. So that type of stuff gets him mad because they are false accusations as far as he is concerned. And the kids were right there, I have seen the 13- and 14-year- old say that right in front of me, so.

Is "Mary" short for MARGHERTIA or MARGHERITA? (It's spelled 2 ways so I put them both)
Just my opinion here, I would call her Marg or Margie for shot. He name appears to be an Italian spelling and wouldn't translate to 'Mary'.

There is however a 'Mary' who is one of Carserano's neighbors who lives either next door or possibably across the street.

Just my opinion here, I would call her Marg or Margie for shot. He name appears to be an Italian spelling and wouldn't translate to 'Mary'.

There is however a 'Mary' who is one of Carserano's neighbors who lives either next door or possibably across the street.

I think "Mary" is a long shot too, but you never know with this case!

I just read on the SC link at the SP site that her middle initial is "M", and some were wondering if that M stood for Mary. Probably not though. It does sound like this Mary was a different neighbor.

I'm only on page 2 of that thread! Thanks, SuziQ for that link. Someone needs to check out Steve a little better. Mark Fuhrmann? Geraldo?! Please??

According to Steve Carcerano, 'Mary' lives in the house between Steve and the former Peterson/Savio house.
He said it on Nancy Grace show the other night. We have the transcript.

According to Steve Carcerano, 'Mary' lives in the house between Steve and the former Peterson/Savio house.

Okay, then the address I found would be next door.

I watched the Nancy Grace program too, and that's the way I understood it. Mary's house is in between the Carcerano house and the Savio house. Imagine if you will..............

Carcerano house; Mary's house; Savio house; ?????? house

Yet..........the only person we're hearing from is Steve Carcerano, and he's one house removed from the Savio house.

Mary, living right next door to the Savio house and also being Kathleen Savio's best friend, would be in a much better position to hear or see something happening. Mary allegedly was also present in the house the night Kathleen Savio's body was found. Yet........there's been no interviews with her and no information about her. WHY? There's only two things I can think of. One.......she's afraid of DP and is refusing interviews. Two.......is talking directly to LE and has been asked to keep what she knows confidential. She may know a lot.

Where are the other neighbors? Certainly the neighbors who live on the other side of the Savio house......the ones I've given ?????? to, saw or heard something over the years. And what about people living directly across the street?

I don't think Steve's wife, Marghertia/Margherita would have Mary as a nickname. It's more likely Marg, Margie, Margo or something along that line.

Yes, she lives between them according to what we have been able to glean from Steve's reports. Mary has been very quiet about her role in finding Kathleen...at least to the media, but hopefully not to the GJ or to LE.

There was no reason for Drew to call in all of these people to "find" Kathleen. The fact they would put her best friend thru finding her in this manner is quite disturbing, too. Steve calling her to come into the bathroom wasn't normal for a man to do, imo. Most men would have told her to go get Drew to keep her from seeing Kathleen in the tub.

Steve C has got to be in this up to his eyeballs. But what is in it for Steve this time? Money, just returning a favor to a friend? Drew supposedly help him pay off some gambling debts around the time of Kathleen's demise, according to Ric Mims.
But it would have to something huge inorder to stick by Drew thru all this. And you would have to have alot in faith in Drew being able to cover everything so you didn't look like you were taking part in helping a murderer.. This is just my opinion

I believe there is much more to Steve C.'s connection to DP than just a neighbor/buddy relationship myself.

Whatever it is that keeps this Steve so loyal to Drew, you can't help but wonder if he isn't the least bit jealous of the other Steve (the son) getting $250,000.

That sounds like one big fat payoff to me!

Why couldn't the son simply hand some cash over to Steve C. to insure there is no jealousy involved?

This probably isn't the right thread to post this:

But it has been said that DP had tried for a day and a half to return the childen to Kathy. If he was so concerned about her, why didn't he call any of her family members to see if they knew where Kathy was? Or did he and I missed it? If he didn't, wouldn't this just reinforce the fact that he already KNEW where Kathy was? (Dead)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back