CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutterfly, that's great work!

Only, the counter counting down the time since Hasanni disappeared makes me feel like crying... :(

I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to do something, you know?

The counter, I know Whya, I know.......I came yay close to taking it down and then I just couldn't.

I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to do something, you know?

The counter, I know Whya, I know.......I came yay close to taking it down and then I just couldn't.

No, it needs to be there. I just wish we could stop time for this little guy.

OK...one of FF friends on facebook has 2 messages from FF...
1st. Dec. 29, 2008!(SNIPPED)Great to get back in contact...will keep in touch

2nd. Jan. 2, 2009!(SNIPPED)...Things did not work out with YVONNE...now on the west coast (California)...

WTF!?!?:eek:

Just a note - does "FF" stand for "foster father" or is there someone in this case with the initials "FF" that I am forgetting or just plain missed?

Just a note - does "FF" stand for "foster father" or is there someone in this case with the initials "FF" that I am forgetting or just plain missed?

Yup, I think mischief means foster father Whya. Kinda threw me for a loop with the lack of sleep and all. I skimmed over it and came to a dead stop because I equate FF with ForensicsFan!!!!! Talk about an eye opener, good grief. I'm awake NOW! I think I read it six times before I realized that our FF didn't have two messages from Dingle Ball about YVONNE!!!!! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Dingle Ball=FF=Foster father

2nd. Jan. 2, 2009!(SNIPPED)...Things did not work out with YVONNE...now on the west coast (California)...

Okay so let's say this is the right guy. Obviously this guy had issues with YVONNE. Obviously our guy has had serious issues with Jennifer (text message and threatening to leave) and obviously our guy had problems with Angela in MD to the point where HE got a protective order (peace order) against HER..hmmmmmm. Do I smell a pattern?

I TOTALLY forgot about Forensics Fan...Didn't someone on here say they were making flavored shoes...I need to order 2 pair of bubblegum flavored ones...A pair for now...A pair for later.... :footinmouth:

Have there been any marriages for FF that anyone found? I wondered if "Y" was a girlfriend or could be an ex wife?

For what it's worth, I checked my own name at this site, and it lists addresses of places I worked (most likely because I received mail there). That might explain some of these ...

Are you serious? Yikes.

Have there been any marriages for FF that anyone found? I wondered if "Y" was a girlfriend or could be an ex wife?

This is going to sound snarky no matter how I say it, but I don't mean it to. :)

I think we should stick to calling him LR or Louis or Louis Ross because not everyone reads the whole thread before posting but just reads the last page and works back and I think we're going to end up with several who is FF posts.

For what it's worth, I checked my own name at this site, and it lists addresses of places I worked (most likely because I received mail there). That might explain some of these ...

Are you serious? Yikes.

LOL maybe someone was tracking the hours I spent there and figured since I spent so much time there, I practically lived there.:sleep:

This is going to sound snarky no matter how I say it, but I don't mean it to. :)

I think we should stick to calling him LR or Louis or Louis Ross because not everyone reads the whole thread before posting but just reads the last page and works back and I think we're going to end up with several who is FF posts.

Doesn't sound that way at all Noway, not a bit.

This is why I skip the e-stalking posts... they freak me out.

:) I always like to see what someone would "have" on me. On some sites, it was indicated that there was 1 or fewer people in the U.S. with my name.

mischief I'm sorry I keep throwing your post back up but this one kinda stuck with me a little bit. IF this is the same LR, in the second message, dated in Jan 09, sounds kinda fresh, as if this is a relatively new development. IIRC I found court records to tie LR to Maryland up until 2007 ( I may have to go back and look to be 100% sure) for not paying state taxes. That wouldn't leave a very large window for him to have met Jennifer, if he was gone from MD sometime after the end of 2006 and then appeared in CA. I've never gotten the impression that LR was with Jennifer for very long before they got those children. I have no idea why. I bet in the end we find out he'd been with her for a matter of months and that's IT.
Everything here always seems to lead back to the same question. Why did Social Services give these children to these people to begin with?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07