Cesar Laurean's Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO way he was able to accomplish all that "remodeling" without the wifey knowing it. I don't understand why she hasn't had some charges against her. IMO she's knew and helped cover all this up.

Locals, I was browsing around looking for more updates and just now realized the Goldsboro News Argus now charges for their on line info?? WTH is up with that??

Seems they were losing piles of money because everyone was reading on-line
and not actually buying the paper. It happened in the town where my daughter goes to college too, also in NC.

NO way he was able to accomplish all that "remodeling" without the wifey knowing it. I don't understand why she hasn't had some charges against her. IMO she's knew and helped cover all this up.
IIRC, she also gave him something like a 4 hour head start getting out of town. I've always believed she knew what happened and that Maria was in the back yard, however the DA's office disagrees, so it's just my opinion. I also wonder if she's remained married to him to assert spousal privilege during the trial. :waitasec: MOO

IIRC, she also gave him something like a 4 hour head start getting out of town. I've always believed she knew what happened and that Maria was in the back yard, however the DA's office disagrees, so it's just my opinion. I also wonder if she's remained married to him to assert spousal privilege during the trial. :waitasec: MOO

I will always feel she knew. She is supposed to have found Maria's wallet in her home yet she said she didn't know who it belonged to? Seriously, what wife finds a wallet in their home and doesn't look through it to find out who it belongs to?:innocent:

I think Dewey covered her butt because he needed the letter that Laurean left for her. If she is not guilty of the actual crime itself IMO she is guilty of covering up for a fugitive and giving him a 4 hour leeway in order to escape prosecution. And she would have never told anyone she was talking with him via the internet, the entire time he had been on the lam, if it wasnt for the FBI confiscating her sister's computer.

Who is carrying the trial live? TIA

IMO

I wonder if she got immunity of some kind for testifying on him at trial???
IF not she should be charged with aiding him on escape!

Can't find the link for live coverage streaming...grrrrr.

Ocean, WRAL is carrying the trial live according to their web site.

www.wral.com

I'm still not seeing it though

Ocean, WRAL is carrying the trial live according to their web site.

www.wral.com

I'm still not seeing it though

Thank you Topsail. Good to see you again.

Maybe they are starting late.

I read that after Opening Statements Mary Lauterbach will be the first witness.

imo

Thank you Topsail. Good to see you again.

Maybe they are starting late.

I read that after Opening Statements Mary Lauterbach will be the first witness.

imo

It's good to see you too, Ocean and Snow Shuze!! Anne (Maria's sister) posted on her facebook last night that their mother was going to be the first to testify. She asked for prayers for her mother...

Opening statement sounds a little better. Still a little broken up though.

fran

Opening statements/prosecution. Giving details of autopsy.

I should have spent last week reviewing the details of this case. It's been two YEARS now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48