George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he spoke about it in direct violation of that order??

WHYWHYWHY....why not let security videos come in. It could have been in favor of Trayvon or Zimmerman.

I think some of the prosecution closing moved me a bit. I think Zimmerman probably wasn't 100% honest, but I also think Trayvon texts, facebook and emails should have come in, as did Zimmerman's fight training. Or lack of.

I've decided regardless of the verdict, and I do hope he's convicted. I will be able to take solace in the fact that GZ will never be truly free again.

Why would you ever take solace in anyone else's pain? I honestly do not understand feelings like yours.

The evidence shows that TM left the place he was staying, a home in Retreat View and walked to 7/11. He was shot before making it back to that house, and died about a block away.

Where did you get the idea that TM got back home first?

All supposition like the Defense? IMO With all due respect.

I've decided regardless of the verdict, and I do hope he's convicted. I will be able to take solace in the fact that GZ will never be truly free again.

I feel so bad for GZ's family...

Attorney West better watch it he is very close to getting a sanction. How many times does the judge have to say "Don't use the word trick."

After looking at the evidence, this appears to be a malicious prosecution, with little if any probable cause and what is hindering Zimmerman is that he is 1)male
2) Hispanic, and 3) (outside of donations for his defense), poor.

Had this been a celebrity or someone would famous they wouldn't have even brought this case.

Worst closing...EVER! Soooo convoluted. What's with showing the jury so much text on poster boards???? I thought closings were supposed to be oral - not written.

You mean it's gonna be wrong when the Defense runs their cartoon / animated " replay? " Just wondering. IMO

I call mine a weapon or a firearm.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun."

Quote from the movie Full Metal Jacket.

I can only imagine that conversation. So GZ you are going to talk to the police and do a police video? Let's get some real nice and big bandages on those scrapes. IMO

Those were some big bandages! I thought what kind of bandages are those, I thought they looked strange. When I saw them I thought he was trying to make a "show" of his injuries. A few days ago a poster said those bandages were finger bandages. LOL No wonder they looked strange on his scalp.

Trayvon Martin could of used the AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail bottle as a weapon. IMO.

It was a can with no dents or dings in it. There is an evidence photo of it when LE sat the can on top of Trayvon's covered body to take a photo of it.

The evidence shows that TM left the place he was staying, a home in Retreat View and walked to 7/11. He was shot before making it back to that house, and died about a block away.

Where did you get the idea that TM got back home first?

Court testimony from RJ who was on phone with TM.

I have my doubts about this case. I have from the beginning.

I want to see murder2. I wanted so much for them to prove it to me, But I could not convict a man just to make other people happy. I could not convict a man without proof of murder2. It is not there.

They did not prove intent to me, They did not prove illwill to me. They did not prove that he went stalking TM to me. They did not prove that GZ at any time had the upper hand in the fight, They did not prove that GZ acted with any kind of malice. '

I think the evidence shows that They fought and that GZ shot TM because he was being beaten and in fear.

I just don't see anything that fights that with merit.

I want to. I do. But I don't.

If any mother thinks it was just fine for GZ to not even attempt to revive his victim or get help for him....they aren't fit for Jury duty. IMO

I look forward to the defense closing slamming the door on this trial tomorrow, with facts and evidence.

If there is a video that is favorable to GZ, the defense would have entered it. Simple.

IMO

No. The judge excluded it. The prosecutor said it shows GZ car at the mailboxes I think ...

The judge makes the final decision about what comes in and what doesn't

Bernie de la Rionda is getting a great review on his work today. Congrats Bernie! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine