May or may not be related but is interesting

Nicki077

Reaction score
This is a link to Removed

Whether you believe in psycics or not doesn't make a difference. Click on audio link 12 (from today) Gale St. John is down in FL right now with her cadavar dogs and a search team. What is interesting is that she describes going to one of the areas they want to search and seeing police. Listen carefully to her describe what she sees. Like I said it may or may not be related to Caylee but I found it interesting. At one point she says when she goes back to see if the police are gone there are 2 CSI cars and more police on the scene. She says they told her it was related to stolen jet ski but she doesn't believe them..

I'm not sure if we're allowed to link to the "dreamers" site or not. But.... 2 CSI cars for a stolen jet ski seems fishy.:rolleyes:

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post a link to there. I will remove it and just post the info I found interesting here and if someone wants to listen they can go there themselves. I don't want to break any rules... Let me take notes and I'll post them here. BTW - the info has nothing to do with anything pshycic. I am not a believer either. I have been checking the site for search info only. I found the site when she was searching there the first time and went on NG. BTW - I found this site from a link on that one.

Gale St. John said (remember I don't know about "psycics" one way or another but she is down there searching and I want to post what she says she saw today)

*Searching area by the airport - Wetherbee and Boggy Creek area
*Where RT 417 goes across there was a cop car so they went to another area
*When they went back there were more vehicles - 2 CSI cars, 2 Sheriffs cars and an unmarked Police car
*They were removing items that they had dug up (not sure how she knows this, she didn't elaborate) placing items in bags, wearing blue rubber gloves.
*A police officer approached them and told them it was because of a stolen Jet Ski
*She said she didn't believe them because she could see the Jet Ski and there was an undisturbed huge spider web from a tree to the ski
*She saw a towel (or something that looked like a towel) that they were placing something on

That's all the details I heard. I'll say again, I have no way of knowing if this is true or not. I looked at the news sites and couldn't find anything. I just found it interesting enough that I wanted to post and get opinions. I am praying so hard that they find this little Angels body so she may be laid to rest in a respectful way.

Ineteresting, at least LE is leaving no stone unturned so to speak!

I keep updated on that particular site as well, though I'm not sure I believe in most psychics. At least they're willing to search for Caylee!!

I think it's very interesting that they needed all those people to deal with a stolen jet ski. It could be an unrelated case, but the police probably knew those people were out looking for Caylee, and gave them some BS to get them off the scent. I wonder if they did make it back out there, though. I'll have to see if Brian gave any updates this morning.

I heard this as well. I have read on that site, and although I am not sure what to believe, I am not going to discount someone who is honestly trying to find Caylee. I have to wonder about this and honestly want to find out if the dogs alerted to a body having been there.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post a link to there. I will remove it and just post the info I found interesting here and if someone wants to listen they can go there themselves. I don't want to break any rules... Let me take notes and I'll post them here. BTW - the info has nothing to do with anything pshycic. I am not a believer either. I have been checking the site for search info only. I found the site when she was searching there the first time and went on NG. BTW - I found this site from a link on that one.

Gale St. John said (remember I don't know about "psycics" one way or another but she is down there searching and I want to post what she says she saw today)

*Searching area by the airport - Wetherbee and Boggy Creek area
*Where RT 417 goes across there was a cop car so they went to another area
*When they went back there were more vehicles - 2 CSI cars, 2 Sheriffs cars and an unmarked Police car
*They were removing items that they had dug up (not sure how she knows this, she didn't elaborate) placing items in bags, wearing blue rubber gloves.
*A police officer approached them and told them it was because of a stolen Jet Ski
*She said she didn't believe them because she could see the Jet Ski and there was an undisturbed huge spider web from a tree to the ski
*She saw a towel (or something that looked like a towel) that they were placing something on

That's all the details I heard. I'll say again, I have no way of knowing if this is true or not. I looked at the news sites and couldn't find anything. I just found it interesting enough that I wanted to post and get opinions. I am praying so hard that they find this little Angels body so she may be laid to rest in a respectful way.
I downloaded the audio. They had CSI there, so it was for something, obviously other than the jet ski. Gale said items.. it didn't sound like a body, though.

I have been following Brian's Dreams website too but the original thread on his website was closed and I don't know why.

I feel there will be closure to this case very soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back