GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

I caught that too. :banghead:

KHOU is really reporting some incorrect info, imo. ^^^^^^^^ They have 3 sons, but were only married last summer according to their FB.

And I thought they were married last December cause I thought I saw them in front of a Christmas Tree?? But, that could have been a party too.

I caught that too. :banghead:

KHOU is really reporting some incorrect info, imo. ^^^^^^^^ They have 3 sons, but were only married last summer according to their FB.

Those could both be true, though. Couples seem to wait until their families are well established before getting married often. Who knows why.

Since Keegan's parents are legally married, the husband is presumed the legal father, so I don't see any reasons for paternity testing at all. I don't understand why the state is keeping this child right now. DA doesn't think that this child's mother was targeted, just that a suspect wanted a baby. Certainly it's not the case of neglect since the mother was killed before the baby was kidnapped. Just give the child back already.

I don't know for fact that paternity testing is being done on Baby Keegan. More then likely Baby Keegan will be back soon since the investigation seems to have a confession etc.

IMO, it was better for Baby Keegan to go with CPS until everything was throughly investigated and perhaps the baby examined by a doctor. Right now we are only talking less then 24 hours and perhaps Baby Keegan will be with his family today.

That baby is only 3 days old. Let him sing it and give baby back to him.

This all might be a horrible misunderstanding, or CPS might have caught a whiff of something.

How usual is it for the mother of a 3 day old to be at a doctor's office alone with her baby? I only had c-sections, so I was barely out of the hospital by that time, but are mothers who have had a vaginal delivery allowed to drive a car at 3 days?

Arrest made:
According to court documents, capital murder charges were filed against Verna McClain overnight.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625833

OMG Verna McClain is an RN!!!! Wonder where she worked? Sounds like the baby abduction movie that Jaclyn Smith played the RN in? This is crazy.

Texas: a nurse shoots up people with Clorox and kills them
a nurse shoot a mother to death to get the baby

I didn't think it could get any worse. I could really say some bad words now!

According to court documents, capital murder charges were filed against registered nurse Verna McClain, 30, overnight.

"Ms. McClain is currently charged with capital murder. Here in Texas, capital murder requires a felony to have been committed in the course of committing the murder," said Brett Ligon with the Montgomery County DA's Office. "It's obviously something we take very seriously and as part of it, we are requesting Ms. McClain be held with no bond."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625833

Apparently the suspect got three kids. What was she going to do with a baby? Did she get a new hubby recently?

They said to run background checks on the family...but, I was thinking until the case was investigated and/or arrest, they wanted to make sure no one was still after the baby...????

Has anyone checked the Board of Nursing in Texas, she is an RN!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back