LeAnna (Mom) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is strange is they both seemed to have reacted to his tragedy in the same way. jmo

And doesn't that make you (general you) wonder why? I've said it before.......birds of a feather, two peas in a pod, like minded people finding one another, etc. Whatever you want to call it, the two of them reacting to Cooper's death in the same, very odd way tells the story. This is just one of the reasons why I do believe that Leanna not only knew that Cooper was going to die, but that she was also a part of it.

MOO

And doesn't that make you (general you) wonder why? I've said it before.......birds of a feather, two peas in a pod, like minded people finding one another, etc. Whatever you want to call it, the two of them reacting to Cooper's death in the same, very odd way tells the story. This is just one of the reasons why I do believe that Leanna not only knew that Cooper was going to die, but that she was also a part of it.

MOO

I'm still on the fence... I go back and forth, I read the things LH said and the way she acted and I feel like "how could she not have known!?" But then I forget that stuff sometimes and the mom in me feels compassion for her. I just can't imagine a mother ever planning to kill or allowing her husband to follow through with a plan to kill her child. I know it happens, it's just so impossible to understand.

Given that Saturday was late son's 2nd birthday, whatever I think about LH is pretty insignificant compared to the regret and sadness she must be feeling (assuming of course she feels those emotions) today.

Pretty much stinks to be in her shoes today....(MOO)

Waiting for the other shoe to drop must be aggravating....(ATT records must be in by now) and grand jury date could be happening soon.

Wonder how many times today she was thinking about her possible impending doom vs should have been celebrating with birthday cake and ice cream

I do feel deep twinges of sadness for her today. I remember the pinterest that showed her interest in having a Mickey Mouse Bday prty for Cooper. We had a Minnie Mouse party for my daughters second bday. It makes me so sad to think about how excited and happy Cooper would have been to see the decorations and the cake and gifts. :balloons: RIP Sweet Boy

I felt very sad for Leanna yesterday. I had no reason not to.

The GM posted about cooper's birthday?
Not in my opinion. It was all about RH.
An entire paragraph
blah, blah
"Today Cooper would have been 2, I love an miss him every day. I also miss his dad that the media and people have found an innocent man guilty... blah, blah, blah.

Maybe she wrote the eulogy.
The sentence structure is the same imo
All posts are MOO

I'm still on the fence... I go back and forth, I read the things LH said and the way she acted and I feel like "how could she not have known!?" But then I forget that stuff sometimes and the mom in me feels compassion for her. I just can't imagine a mother ever planning to kill or allowing her husband to follow through with a plan to kill her child. I know it happens, it's just so impossible to understand.

Evil that lies in the heart of man is far too horrific to comprehend for those of us who truly love with our whole hearts and feel deep compassion for others. From the bits of information disclosed in the PCH, I have no reason to suspect LH is innocent in the death of Cooper. Quite the contrary, actually. There is no innocent reason to ask the father "Did you say too much?". And then there is her own mother's questioning the lack of her daughter's emotion over the loss of Cooper "I guess I'm in shock."

Shock caused from traumatic experience:

Emotional and Psychological Trauma

Causes of emotional or psychological trauma

An event will most likely lead to emotional or psychological trauma if:

◾ It happened unexpectedly.
◾ You were unprepared for it.
◾ You felt powerless to prevent it.
◾ It happened repeatedly.
◾ Someone was intentionally cruel.
◾ It happened in childhood.

Emotional and psychological symptoms of trauma:

◾ Shock, denial, or disbelief
◾ Anger, irritability, mood swings
◾ Guilt, shame, self-blame
◾ Feeling sad or hopeless
◾ Confusion, difficulty concentrating
◾ Anxiety and fear
◾ Withdrawing from others
◾ Feeling disconnected or numb

Physical symptoms of trauma:

◾Insomnia or nightmares
◾ Being startled easily
◾ Racing heartbeat
◾ Aches and pains
◾ Fatigue
◾ Difficulty concentrating
◾ Edginess and agitation
◾ Muscle tension

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/emotional_psychological_trauma.htm

"Evil that lies in the heart of man is far too horrific to comprehend for those of us who truly love with our whole hearts and feel deep compassion for others. ......"

I think your statement above explains why some people will never believe RH or LE are guilty of intentionally murdering CH no matter what evidence is presented if this case goes to trial. When I first read about this case in MSM, I was ready to donate to RH's fund. I thought LE had made a horrible mistake. Then I watched the entire PCH and was shocked at the evidence. I will need to see all the evidence at trial before I could decide premeditated if I were on the jury. There are too many strange/unusual behaviors/statements to ignore. They can not all be explained away.

Hello folks. Very much agreeing with the general thinking on LH here.

She strikes me as the archetypical foil to a narcissist, the self-sacrificing doormat (co-dependent). I think that she's trying so hard to play the 'perfect' and 'loyal' wife that she's blind to the fact that it makes her look involved. I believe her ability to stand calmly by her man has more to do with her fear of egotistical annihilation, which, unlike for the psycho-normal, would result from admitting (potentially to herself) that RH is an immature selfish mess. In short, accepting/telling the truth about him would make her look like a loser. That's why, even after *accidentally* baking their only kid, RH is a great husband and father who doesn't deserve anyone's condemnation. Which is not to say that I don't think she's involved -- just that the dynamic of this type of relationship is alien to most people (thankfully), and the truth is likely stranger than the strangest fiction. There's no mistaking the results of it in the behavior anyway.

My guess is that she's complicit in doormat fashion. She was probably aware that RH was capable of any level of passive-aggressive 'forgetfulness' in the everyday, and probably sensed his disinterest in supporting the growth of another human being increasing as time went on (IMO as positive-attention-getting baby became negative-attention-getting PITA toddler), albeit subconsciously. The potentials were vague and palpable and she likely did what any doormat/psychological prisoner would do and turn a blind eye. For her, confronting and being vocal about the truth of what RH was capable of is as unapproachable as confronting the truth of what he is.

Anyway, MSO (my speculation only) :)

She strikes me as the archetypical foil to a narcissist, the self-sacrificing doormat (co-dependent). I think that she's trying so hard to play the 'perfect' and 'loyal' wife that she's blind to the fact that it makes her look involved. I believe her ability to stand calmly by her man has more to do with her fear of egotistical annihilation, which, unlike for the psycho-normal, would result from admitting (potentially to herself) that RH is an immature selfish mess. In short, accepting/telling the truth about him would her look like a loser. That's why, even after *accidentally* baking their only kid, RH is a great husband and father who doesn't deserve anyone's condemnation. Which is not to say that I don't think she's involved -- just that the dynamic of this type of relationship is alien to most people (thankfully), and the truth is likely stranger than the strangest fiction. There's no mistaking the results of it in the behavior anyway.

My guess is that she's complicit in doormat fashion. She was probably aware that RH was capable of any level of passive-aggressive 'forgetfulness' in the everyday, and probably sensed his disinterest in supporting the growth of another human being increasing as time went on (IMO as positive-attention-getting baby became negative-attention-getting PITA toddler), albeit subconsciously. The potentials were vague and palpable and she likely did what any doormat/psychological prisoner would do and turn a blind eye. For her, confronting and being vocal about the truth of what RH was capable of is as unapproachable as confronting the truth of what he is.

:welcome:

She strikes me as the archetypical foil to a narcissist, the self-sacrificing doormat (co-dependent). I think that she's trying so hard to play the 'perfect' and 'loyal' wife that she's blind to the fact that it makes her look involved. I believe her ability to stand calmly by her man has more to do with her fear of egotistical annihilation, which, unlike for the psycho-normal, would result from admitting (potentially to herself) that RH is an immature selfish mess. In short, accepting/telling the truth about him would make her look like a loser. That's why, even after *accidentally* baking their only kid, RH is a great husband and father who doesn't deserve anyone's condemnation. Which is not to say that I don't think she's involved -- just that the dynamic of this type of relationship is alien to most people (thankfully), and the truth is likely stranger than the strangest fiction. There's no mistaking the results of it in the behavior anyway.

I think you nailed it with this assessment.

Thanks very much for the welcome. I'm hoping that once disentangled from RH LH will sally forth with the intimate details so I can calibrate my intuitometer. Here's to waiting :)

Are there really people believing she had nothing to do with it? For that matter, are there really people who believe he didn't do it on purpose either?

What is going on in here?! :facepalm:

LH released a statement today:

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/26236264/attorney-for-leanna-harris-believes-she-wont-face-charges

"An attorney for Leanna Harris does not believe she will be charged with a crime.

Harris is the wife of Justin Ross Harris, the man accused of leaving his son, Cooper, in a hot SUV to die. The alleged crime happened in Georgia but the Harris family is originally from Tuscaloosa.

Harris' attorney said that her victim impact statement will help change public perception about her."

There's a link to the PDF statement inside the news article.

And.... well, that victim impact statement didn't help change my perception one bit. It actually just pissed me off more. All I see is me, me, me, and RH, RH, RH, and not enough COOPER, COOPER, COOPER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998