TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was already a suspect BEFORE they even had the video?

K.

No, the homicide investigators working the scene at Oak Street knew MN had talked with JF the day he vanished so MN would have been a POI until they received a photo of the truck and found sufficient evidence at her residence to suggest something had taken place there.

During the press conference, the speaker said when detectives working the scene where JF’s body was located spotted the incident on the security tapes they obtained from a nearby business, they immediately forwarded a photo of the vehicle to the homicide investigators who were working the scene over at Oak Street and a couple of other locations over there looking for witnesses and canvassing the neighborhood. They were able to forward a photo of the truck to the investigators over there. A couple of these guys were looking for Mona, not because she was a suspect in this case at this time but because there was information that Mona had actually talked with Jonathon about 12:30 pm the day he went missing. So they just wanted to find out what she had to say. While they were at that location, they got the picture of the truck and noticed that Mona was driving a truck that was very similar. Obviously then some of the focus becomes a little bit stronger on Mona, her name is Mona Nelson. She is a black female, 44 y.o. She lived over on ____ and had worked doing maintenance over at the apartment complex on Oak Street where she had been released a few months ago but they said she still came around a lot and was at the home at 12:30 pm that day by her own admittance and other people in the apartment complex saw her there. Initially she denied any involvement, denied it was her vehicle, but she did authorize LE to search her vehicle and search her residence. Some evidence was found out there in the trash can. There was some strong physical evidence to suggest something had taken place at that point. We obtained a probable cause warrant although she still has not confessed to killing Jonathan Foster, but she has admitted that was her truck, she was the person at the ditch and she is the person in the video who can be seen placing the body in the ditch.

Here is the video to LE press conference. This information is at the beginning of part 1.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5948085&postcount=63"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7[/ame]

The cops today made a big deal out of her patiently waiting for the right moment to strike as a predator.... she waited calculated etc I find it hard to believe if she was that calculating that she didn't already have a place checked out to dump the body, and hadn't visited it in the daylight looking for cameras etc.. WHy be sooo calcualting about the snatching, but soooooo clumsy with ALL the rest, she left evidence all over her house, she left the body in almost plain view etc etc...
THAT is what has me so darn stumped!!

Is there any chance the perp might have some connection with that company? I believe it's some sort of alloy company? She had welding equipment - might have worked there/done business with them/knew someone who worked there? It's possible that the cameras either weren't usually turned on, and she knew it. Maybe they were only on because of it being the holiday weekend.

Holiday might also affect the question of why she took JF so close to the time mom was due home from work. Maybe mom usually worked later, but was let off early for Christmas eve? Seems odd if step dad checked on him at 1:45 if he knew mom would be headed home within half an hour or so.

Sorry, I didn't save the links But can tell you that when I clicked on her MS my antivirus alerted me and I recall someone else posting a warning.

That seems to happen in these cases. I've wondered if it is LE tracking who is visiting her site.

Before we get all excited, has she ever even been to IL?
I mean, she can be mistaken for a man by appearance but I'd think her voice would give her up as a female.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfHyG28dZ8A[/ame]

this video has the voice of the killer

Watching the interview:

OH OF COURSE QUANELL X is there

"I am not a monster"

"One of his family members asked her to dump a container and didnt know what was in it."

Keeps saying that she has 5 grandkids.

Says the family and her all partied together

Police have a motive - but are not sharing it.

Mona says a family member asked her Christmas Eve to get rid of a plastic bin for $20. She didn't know what was in it. Picked the ditch at random.

LE said the body was not found in anything.

She sure was not thinking about Johnathan being someone's Grandson when she did unthinkable things to him, but she can now talk about her 5 grandchildren.

The dude they think might have murdered a couple of women in Houston???:waitasec:

Quanell X born Quanell Ralph Evans; December 7, 1970) is the leader of the New
Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas. Contents. 1 Early life; 2 Entry and ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

Blonde hair and glasses - SE??? NO.... I remember a video where she was erroneously named as a "neighbor" and she had dark hair. She was hovering behind the Mom in an interview before the body was discovered. Dang, I wish I didn't have to work and had time to log this stuff into files!!!! When, and if, I EVER get to retire, WS's will benefit from an entire library of information!!! Another member linked this video, so hopefully, they are reading and will chime in here with a link.

Yes, I believe I have seen the news clip you are referring to... and they did say neighbor, not roommate. If the dark haired woman is the roomate, then I definately agree that she does not seem to fit MN's "type". Not her type based on FB and MS pages.

Hiya neighbor...I missed this earlier...I'm in The Woodlands too!

sorry o/t - Unless Dilliard's Outlet is having a sale!

I have heard about Greenspoint. I don't know if it's true, but I have only heard not so nice things.
The news is currently on...they are saying twine used to tie this little guy up was found in MN's apt....her comments are "I wouldn't do this, I have grandchildren". She is saying that someone related to Jonathan paid her to to dump a container, and that is all she did. Her sister is interviewed, saying no, MN would never do this. And Quan X is involved now, supporting MN. That's about all that's new.

Who's quanneell????

I think he's some kind of activist or something. Tries to help people in trouble out.

I saw a case today where he helped a father show LE where he'd burned his two little children's bodies.

:(
fran

Who's quanneell????

He is the leader of the new black panther party in Houston. Always seems to show up for any case where he can show his face in the news. No offense for anyone that is a fan of his. I am not.

Quanell X is the leader of the Black Panthers in Houston. He's in front of the cameras as often as possible.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X[/ame]

Wondering if she abused her own child? at age 12???
Does MN have a 12 year old grandson that she hates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member