Questions and Answers ONLY with sources!!!

Below is what was stated from news article at fox.

Quote:
Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

Thanks, lkd-ga - do you have a specific source link?

It says above the party was the 15th.

Wasn't the party on Friday, the 14th - as has been reported by most sources?

My other question:

So - Exactly 'what date' did Christina tell LE authorities that the Christmas Party on the Base took place?

Thanks!

Rum Tum

Thanks, lkd-ga - do you have a specific source link?

It says above the party was the 15th.

Wasn't the party on Friday, the 14th - as has been reported by most sources?

My question:
So - Exactly 'what date' did Christina tell LE authorities that the Christmas Party on the Base took place?

Thanks!

Rum Tum

Sorry Rum Tum it was CNN not foxhttp://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/

This is the format I want for MY thread here. To assist poster readers who want firm information and who are not able to be on puter all day.

Questions in color please,
Answers with LINK & short snyopsis of link

Sample Post:
Where was blood found in home?

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=ZolHbyvj

...Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.
B]=====================end of sample post[/B]

I snarfed this from another thread, so IF IF IF you find a question that has a firm answer post it right here like the above sample.

Thread chatting and sleuthing is good, but not on this thread. Chatting takes up so much space and reading time for posters who cannot keep up with it.

:boohoo: :rolleyes:

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TO THIS POINT FROM PAGE 1

#9 What DATE did neighbor say was digging in yard when he said 'planting' flowers?

#10 Hole where body found was HUGE, DID Dig it all by himself in one day?

#11 What did Christina think of the 'flower planting' hole digging? Did she know about or WHY the hole was being dug?

++++++++++++++++++++

NO CHATTING, signed Mrs. Monk! JUST sourced facts & short synopsis.

Another question.

1. Still trying to play catch-up. What was reason Mrs. gave for why did not come to the Marine unit party with her?

#12. What day were the shovels and paint bought?

"The surveillance video from December 16 shows Cpl. Laurean shopping at a Lowe's home improvement store two days after Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach is believed to have been killed, said Onslow County Sheriff's spokesman Rick Sutherland. . .
"The video shows Laurean purchasing supplies, paint, concrete blocks and a wheelbarrow."
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/18/missing.marine/

So Dec 16 was the date. But not a report of his buying a shovel in this article.

Who helped CL drop the car off at the bus station?

Questions numbered #100, 99, 98 and 97

#100 - HOW did Maria find her 'room mate' for off base housing?

# 99 - Was the room mate married?

# 98 - HOW long had Maria known the room mate?
# 97 - How old is the room mate?
:rolleyes: :confused:

I have not been able to read every single page, I am having MAJOR eye problems, with macular degeneration and forming cataracts. THAT is one reason I started this thread.

The KISS method, 'Keep It Simple Stupid'

Just Questions
Just sourced Answers
Short synopsis of the link provided with the answer.

The other major reason I started this thread is for ALL of the people who cannot spend hours on line and read every single post and link.

Question #95 - HOW did the room mate know exactly WHAT 'FEW things' were missing, a male marine at that, a woman maybe?

What day did Mrs. tell her neighbor she was busy painting the whole house and the garage?

Question **The search warrant that talks about kidnapping 2 items mentioned were a type of silver house key & a note entitled "terms and conditions"

*Was the key Maria's key?

*What note was that?

Question - * In the superior court documents, it stated that Cesar had told members of his unit that he would go to Mexico if it looked like he was going to be found guilty of the rape charges.

When were those statements made?

With those statements on file, shouldn't he have been Considered a flight risk?

Why was he considered not one, with those statements on file?

Thank you all who HAVE respected the focus of this thread.

Many questions I post I already know are unanswerable, but should pose new lines of thinking about this case.

I do read my PM's, I do not answer those which I feel are insulting, and supposing that they KNOW all of my reasons for what I do. Kreskins are a rarity. I am sorry Littledeer that you only have one eye.

Chatting has already taken up much bandwidth. I note that the chatters do not have all the real facts at hand, which means in my book of wondrment that THEY have not read all of the links either. NOR many times have they fully read the honorable posts with precise information either.

Now back to the Questions that arise for all of us. Just pose em here and wait til WE ALL KNOW the answers from LE and the MILITARY.

Keep on chatting, I love to chatter too, but not on this thread.

At what stage of the pregnancy can a sonogram definatly point out that the fetus is a boy or a girl?

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/prenataltesting/ultrasound.html

When can an ultrasound determine the sex of the baby? You may have an ultrasound between 18 to 20 weeks to evaluate dates, a multiples pregnancy, placenta location or complications. It may also be possible to determine the gender of your baby during this ultrasound. Several factors, such as the stage of pregnancy and position of fetus, will influence the accuracy of the gender prediction. To be 100% sure you will have an anxious wait until the birth!

Another question:

Question: IF IF can be charged with desertion, if AWOL (forgot the new term for leaving without permission etc), why not hold the pursuit of until he has reached the desertion time limit of 45 days?

Feel free for comments here, I have abandoned my thought of order of compliance with my original focus, of questions and answers only.

Question: IF IF LE/military already know where is, could they be waiting for the time frame to be right to haul him in for desertion?

Question: Would a charge of desertion apply since he did not disappear on a military field of battle in wartime?

I think there is a possibility of LE knowing exactly where he is NOW, and will nab him when he crosses the border again, what do you all think?

Question: Also now that he has been officially charged, is he fodder for the Bounty Hunters?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back