AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Newbie here...been forever a guest since the Laci Peterson case.

I just wanted to say hello to this wonderful place, I wish I had joined much earlier.

For me if I was looking at 20+ years in jail for kidnapping my own child, and knowing my child was alive and well, I hell would be spilling the beans, is it really worth it to sit there knowing your baby is alive and well..just so the babies dad never had him, it does't make much sense to me. I hope he is ok ..but my heart is heavy thinking the worse.

Hello Neighbor, welcome! Just wanted to say I agree with your post :)

I skimmed through all of TS pics and could find none with Gabriel in a carseat

I got the photo I posted (the one where he is smiling) from Tammi's "Fan" page. However, it was only added a week ago, around the same time the SA photos were added.

Here's the sticky where alot of media links are that were saved.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93927"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months News Media and Updated Information ONLY. No Discussion. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Like I said, I don't know the origin of the photos, if they were from when they were in San Antonio or not. But if they are, then that has to be someone else's carseat. It's the same outfit, same face marks and milk on his chin....could be nothing more though. Hopefully someone knows where they came from and can clear this up. Of course I would love nothing more than to know they were taken in San Antonio

LE released all of the photos in the camera, and said there was nothing more, but they were going ahead and give the camera to forensics
There were no pics of Gabriel in the car on EJ's camera from San Antonio
If you are going from the youtube video, the video could have meant one of the last pics in AZ?

I haven't seen a car seat in any of the pics released from San Antonio, they were all from prior to her taking off.
What am I missing?

I haven't seen a car seat in any of the pics released from San Antonio, they were all from prior to her taking off.
What am I missing?

Guess it doesn't matter now, those were taken back when the Smith's had him I think. But it seems I saw footage of EJ's car, and the reporter said something like "a car seat, much like this one" and they showed a carseat (though not the actual one from the vehicle).

Sorry that I got us all excited, but it has taken me forever to look for those pics. :( Hoping he'll be home with his daddy tomorrow, or the vigil will be all over my local news in Dallas.

Guess it doesn't matter now, those were taken back when the Smith's had him I think. But it seems I saw footage of EJ's car, and the reporter said something like "a car seat, much like this one" and they showed a carseat (though not the actual one from the vehicle).

If the plaid one belongs to the Smith's then I can almost guarantee the other one doesn't belong to EJ. That seat looks expensive, it looks like suede leather with a leather or suede leather head ring and there are harness buddies on the harness. Doesn't seem that EJ would invest that much in a car seat and making it that comfortable for a baby she couldn't stand. JMO

I can't feel sorry for tammi at all. Just like the comment that she's been trying to contact facebook to shut the fan page down. All she has to to is delete all the fighting and make all the setting private. She's had comments since the first day she put it up. She wanted attention and now she's got it. And she still keeps adding friends, how bizarre!

I was just talking to my sister who just lost her dog to old age, Kahula was 13years and to hear her voice break when she had told me, Kahula had passed.. you can hear the hurt and devastation in her voice, It is truly heart breaking. Her and her Husband rushed her to the vet in Langley, but she had expired before they have arrived, they are having her cremated. sorry its kind of off topic.

My Neice also was at the hearing of Allan Shoenborn, the man who killed is kids, I told her to join websleuths. She is graduating this year. :)

Tammi posted again (scroll toward the bottom, long post) I actually feel sorry for her.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/...n/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988

I can't say I feel very sorry for her. I have watched that *fanpage* and the Bring Home Gabriel page for awhile now. Every now and then someone in Logan's family posts on the fanpage to say how offensive they feel it is. She has ignored all the family's pleas. She has been asked for days now to remove her "accomplished" mood. Her main supporter on her own page asked Tammi when she was there several DAYS ago to please remove her "mood" and to put the right phone numbers for calling tips in.

Since then she has ignored those requests. I do not buy into her not knowing how to do it and Facebook just won't answer their phone?:waitasec: and walk her through it. Any one of the many teenagers she has on her FB friends list, including her own children, could tell her how to remove that fanpage. Any number of adults, including her own employees, could do that also. She was on that Myspace page with "accomplished" mood on 1-22, AFTER she was asked to change it, and did not.

In this latest posting, she claims to just want Gabriel to come home to his father and family. FINALLY, she SAID it. This is the first I've seen it. It sure did take a long time.

You just can't help some people. Especially oppositionally defiant ones.

I will give her ONE credit: I do believe she loved and cared for Gabriel. And he appears to have been happy in their home. :) See? I'm not heartless, and I'm not on a witch hunt.

Found it! Here you go:

CARSEAT-1.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the fabric pattern is called? It looks antique-ish to me...I just don't know the right word for it.

If the plaid one belongs to the Smith's then I can almost guarantee the other one doesn't belong to EJ. That seat looks expensive, it looks like suede leather with a leather or suede leather head ring and there are harness buddies on the harness. Doesn't seem that EJ would invest that much in a car seat and making it that comfortable for a baby she couldn't stand. JMO

I wonder if the plaid one was EJ's, and the Smith's took that picture while getting the new one ready, then took the picture of him in the one with the paisley's where he looks happy. It is so sad to me to see all those happy pics of him with H. Sad, because I don't know if he's happy and being loved right now. I think I will cry myself to sleep yet again...right now.

Good night all.
Good night sweet baby boy, may you have peaceful dreams tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong