IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awfully fishy to me. A little girl was sexually abused by at least 2 men, killed and dismembered by a 3rd and her so called family is boxing up her stuffr?!?!?! :furious:

Wow this is very disturbing to read.....why would a mom let their children stay with a man, who had a criminal record a mile long.....and for a week?!?! CPS needs to step in and take these other children out of this home!! it's seriously hard to tell what an awful life this girl lived.....do you guys believe the story of him saying she was up allnight with night terrors? This is exactly why we need death pentalty....he doesnt deserve jail, jail is too good for him....and if the mom had something to do with it, she needs to rot too...the grandmother said on nancy grance, nobody is perfect we all make mistakes........

It is getting to a point where people are seeing the act of killing or having a child killed will make them rich and famous. Forget the War on Women, it is an all out War on Children!

I'm going to try to do this diplomatically, but I have seen this kind of home situation before.
The sending the kids off to other people, the unsafe number of people in one house, the constant moving and changing phone numbers.

Some call it poverty, and I've spent my whole life surrounded by it. I grew up in it, most of my siblings grew up in it and are living their lives now the same way they lived their lives when they were younger. No drive, no ambition, just, as others have said, survival.

The kids are usually fed, but fed well? Not so much. Instead of cooking, they buy prepackaged crap with food stamps, because it's easier and doesn't require too much clean up afterwards. Most of the time, it's convenience foods that the kids can microwave themselves. The heat might get shut off, or the car might not have gas to get the kids from school, but the internet always stays on. half the time you can't call because the cell phone ran out of minutes, and you simply have to wait until they switch to a company they don't owe, or they find a way to put more time on the phone.

The houses are usually dirty, and I see a lot of hoarding, they won't throw anything away, because they might need them later. Even the broken toys, and the outgrown clothes, everything mixed together, so the kids don't have anything nice to play with, and half the time, their clothes don't fit right, or anywhere near right. Coats and boots are usually not bought, so they wear the same jacket whether it's 50 degrees or -5, and the same tennis shoes year round.

I don't see that much abuse, but neglect is rampant. I can't tell you how many times I've asked after one of my nieces or nephews and been told, "Oh I don't know, it's so hard to keep track of that kid." Meaning that as long as they can call and be told the kid is fine or see them at some point between waking up or going back to sleep, they just assume the kid is okay. There's no checking of friends or babysitters, the kids simply go wherever their care is cheapest. There's no talking to them unless they do something wrong or the parent needs something.

The houses themselves are usually roach ridden all year, and flea ridden in the summer. Half the time the heater doesn't work and the other half of the time the air conditioner doesn't work. If they can pack three bunk beds in a room, they'll have six kids in the same room, or a couple kids sleep on couches or floors. The kids usually have to dodge broken windows, and broken down furniture, as well as everything else that the parents have the ability to fix, but not the drive. My sister and her four kids all lived in a 600 square foot travel trailer at one point. I have literally seen it all.

It's sickening, but it's life for a decent percentage of the country, and it doesn't matter what part.

:yourock:

Thank you for your very apt description of a situation I recognize all to well. We do not know if that is the case here, but some of the info we have at this point would certainly seem to suggest it is possible.

So the Christmas break began on Thursday the 22nd. This would have been the first day of full time care of the girls, if they did not miss any school before the horror. He killed Aliahna that Wednesday night/Thursday morning, (early hours as per the affidavit). I have to wonder if the end of school factored in with what happened? Maybe he couldn't handle the thought of full time care or maybe he couldn't handle not keeping his hands off of the girls since they were on official holiday break? I really can't believe that this got the girls ready for school each day before he did what he did to Aliahna. JMO

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/education/fwcs-prepares-to-grieve-for-aliahna

Thank you for clearing that up - I've wondered about when the winter vacation began. Wonder if the kids even went to school the week they were at MP's. Wish MSM would come up with a timeline answering all these questions we have... this case is so convoluted.

From the photos of trailers in that park, none of the units look large enough to have more than three bedrooms - a master bedroom/bath, and two small bedrooms with a shared bath - at most. The second and third bedrooms would be small with barely enough room for three beds, dresser, and closet space for three children. Living room/kitchen/dining space would be limited, as well. Certainly not an ideal situation for all of those youngsters by any stretch of the imagination. jmo

I used to live in an older trailer many years ago and it had 2 bedrooms, 1 very small bathroom, living room and kitchen. The master bedroom had only enough room for a double bed and the smaller bedroom was about the size of a large closet. Yes, some have 3 bedrooms, but they are tiny and I doubt any of the older ones had an ensuites.
Couldn't imagine a family with at least 3 kids living in one unless there was an addition.

So if I understand this, in my mind mom boxed up everything and sent it away because she knew there might be evidence that LE could uncover, since she wasn't sure all of Ali's things/clothes were clean.! LE needs a warrant for the storage company, and they better get it fast before the things are incinerated when mom gets smarts.

I read on MSN that grandpa said they were wrong about him.....I'm telling you guys, the way grandma was taking up for this man really struck me the wrong way...something is up with this family......

Do you think there could be a pedophilia ring in here somewhere?
I'm considering the fact. :(

No joke. Did the female who gave birth to Alihana sacrifice her daughter? I don't mean that in reference to Wiccans.,...........................but I think that's an angle that needs to be checked out by LE.

Even with all the evil in this world, what mother moves her little girls to a tp full of RSO......a trailer park her daughter was killed in?

I think there is something most sinister going on here. imoo

your post confused me but after rereading, I think I may have gotten the gist of it. You mean sacrifice as in hand her over knowingly to a bad person as his victim, correct? Not like sacrifice as in some sort of ritual (wiccan reference? We don't do human sacrifices btw, that is rumored to be satanists area).

I honestly don't know what caused these girls to be in "uncle Mike"'s care but I sure as he// hope someone in authority is asking these kinds of questions of mom.

Wow this is very disturbing to read.....why would a mom let their children stay with a man, who had a criminal record a mile long.....and for a week?!?! CPS needs to step in and take these other children out of this home!! it's seriously hard to tell what an awful life this girl lived.....do you guys believe the story of him saying she was up allnight with night terrors? This is exactly why we need death pentalty....he doesnt deserve jail, jail is too good for him....and if the mom had something to do with it, she needs to rot too...the grandmother said on nancy grance, nobody is perfect we all make mistakes........

BBM. According to the probable cause affidavit she had already been dead for a day in the freezer by the time she was supposed to have had the nightmares, and MP was up all night because he was in the process of cutting her to pieces.

I am in total shock reading that the mother removed Ali's belongings because she can't bear to look at her stuff! WTF!!!!

Sometimes family members just need to "be quiet" and not share this type of stuff with the general public. :furious:

Ask any mother who has lost a child and they will tell you how much they kept of their deceased child's belongings, just to be able to touch what your child touched, to smell the pillow or t shirt your child wore. It is a part of the agony of child loss and knowing you can never let go.

Michael Len Plumadore, 39, will not return to court this Friday.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229627

Next hearing pushed to next week.

Wonder what the reason is for the delay? Additional autopsy reports? Other charges? Accomplices? or just court backups?

I thought MP's first hearing that it was determined only that there was enough to hold him but he was not actually charged with A's death. Not sure how all this works but don't they only have so long to hold him without charging him?

what does this mean to us - no new info until next week?

Sounds like we wont know till he goes to court. I wonder what they are waiting for. Are they still trying to determine cause of death and make sure they are not over looking anything so all charges will stick or could it be they are trying to piece together more info to arrest someone else?

BBM. According to the probable cause affidavit she had already been dead for a day in the freezer by the time she was supposed to have had the nightmares, and MP was up all night because he was in the process of cutting her to pieces.

I worry that the screams were actually her younger sisters. :(. Who knows what went on in that house of horrors. Is there any evidence MP was into horror?

ETA I mean horror as in movies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member