Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 uncles that have spoken out.
One had nothing to do with the family.

moo
While they might have had more than one uncle,
uncle Ruslan Tsarni is the one who claimed this had nothing to do with Islam or Checnhya.

"Mr. Tsarni told reporters, “Of course [the family is] ashamed” and “shocked” by the reports that the two brothers carried out the Boston Marathon attacks, but rejected the suggestion their Islamic faith was to blame.
“It is a fraud, a fake to say that this had anything to do with the Islamic religion,” he said, saying he had last seen his nephews in December 2005 but had spoken to them as recently as three months ago."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...phews-dzhokhar-tamerlan-losers/#ixzz2R0j80RJq
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/19/ruslan-tsarni-nephews-dzhokhar-tamerlan-losers/

No, it's Uncle Raslan, the one who condemned their actions.

And he is the one who claimed that it had nothign to do with religion, and they did it because they were losers. Now he says they were just pawns of some bigger scheme? What scheme would it be?

Last night while watching news coverage, they said he was in surgery at the time.

So I think he had surgery last night but I'm not sure how it went or how he's doing now.

Thank you for that! I thought he must have had surgery but I couldn't find anything, and I started getting worried he had kicked the bucket. Appreciate the info.

thats him getting in to the boat caught on the home owners surveillance camera.

I dont' think so. He isn't climbing into the boat in that photo.

I agree, One doesn't generally climb into something while facing away from it.
Also, it was daylight when he entered the boat, night fell WHILE they already knew he was in there. It's dark out in that photo.

omg photo #6

The three that were killed are standing right there!!!

I thought Martin was killed at 2nd site? Not sure,either way ,its chilling.

Terrorist #2 looks like he's grinning the whole time.
BTW,I am refusing to call them by their names. They don't deserve it.

Okay I signed off around 8 last night and couldn't get on this morning so I am behind on the details.

Question -- did they shoot him AFTER they found him in the boat or had he been there bleeding out for a day or so? I thought there was a lot of gunfire around the time they found him.

I just skimmed the Daily Mail article, but IIRC, they went up to the boat and as they were doing that, he supposedly put his hand through the tear in the tarp and started shooting. They shot back and then stopped to make a tactical perimeter around the boat. After about an hour or so, they went up to the boat again and captured him.

Great post!

ETA (sorry it must have been deleted. Can't quote it)

What difference does it make? If obtained illegally,isn't it important to know who they got them from? Maybe they were supplied by a larger cell?
I don't know how things are fagged in the gun background check thing,but maybe if Terrorist #1 was flagged,FBI might have said,hey we were looking at this guy for possible extremist ties and he was cleared,but maybe we should give him a 2nd look.

I am talking about the fact that older brother was interviewed by FBI. He was cleared. So even if something showed up in background check regarding the older brother when/of younger one applied for guns, what difference would it make? You can not blame someone for being investigated and cleared, can you? The idea that you can investigate someone, find nothing, yet still blame him doesn't work. Either they found something or they decided he was clean.

I thought Martin was killed at 2nd site? Not sure,either way ,its chilling.

Terrorist #2 looks like he's grinning the whole time.
BTW,I am refusing to call them by their names. They don't deserve it.

It looks to me like he is straddling the side and glancing all around him to make sure no one is around or looking at him. And then he gets in. JMO.

What bigger scheme? And that would be the same uncle that denied that Chechnya and Islam had anything to do with this.

He said they were influenced by a newly reverted Armenian guy.

And he is the one who claimed that it had nothign to do with religion, and they did it because they were losers. Now he says they were just pawns of some bigger scheme? What scheme would it be?

I can't know what he meant of course, but I took it to mean he distinguishes between Islam as a religion and the Jihadist movement, but that's just the way I read it.

It looks to me like he is straddling the side and glancing all around him to make sure no one is around or looking at him. And then he gets in. JMO.

No, it's not of him getting into the boat. Where are people even getting this idea? That's not what CBS said when they were showing this photo.

Okay I signed off around 8 last night and couldn't get on this morning so I am behind on the details.

Question -- did they shoot him AFTER they found him in the boat or had he been there bleeding out for a day or so? I thought there was a lot of gunfire around the time they found him.

I dont have a link. Just going on what i have heard and read. Yesterday's firing upon the boat were flash bangs. It has been reported his injuries were sustained in the gun battle when he escaped and his Brother died.

Just checking in after last night's chaos and scanner chatter.

This morning I've been reading about the man who discovered the suspect in his boat. What a stroke of luck that this guy just happened to notice something amiss with his winterized boat. I believe the suspect would've died if left unattended much longer.

However, note to self: if a massive manhunt is occurring for a deadly bombing suspect considered armed/dangerous, don't go poking around when something seems out of the ordinary. Call 911 first. :no:

Unlike Henneberry, they used a robot to pull back the tarp over the boat.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-boat-spotter/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

No, it's not of him getting into the boat. Where are people even getting this idea? That's not what CBS said when they were showing this photo.

The caption underneath the Daily Mail article/picture.

I dont have a link. Just going on what i have heard and read. Yesterday's firing upon the boat were flash bangs. It has been reported his injuries were sustained in the gun battle when he escaped and his Brother died.

Ahhhh....so he had been lying in the boat hurt and bleeding for several hours, getting weaker and more desperate.

In my mind that might explain how he ended up being captured, no adrenaline rush, no last minute fight, he was weak and the bravado had faded.

Ahhhh....so he had been lying in the boat hurt and bleeding for several hours, getting weaker and more desperate.

In my mind that might explain how he ended up being captured, no adrenaline rush, no last minute fight, he was weak and the bravado had faded.

He had plenty of opportunities to kill himself. So apparently he had no desire to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member