Steve Carcerano

This probably isn't the right thread to post this:

But it has been said that DP had tried for a day and a half to return the childen to Kathy. If he was so concerned about her, why didn't he call any of her family members to see if they knew where Kathy was? Or did he and I missed it? If he didn't, wouldn't this just reinforce the fact that he already KNEW where Kathy was? (Dead)

I hadn't thought about this but you are RIGHT ON!:waitasec:

Another thing that seems strange to me is that none of the accounts of what happened when Kathy's body was found mention a search of the downstairs area of her home before going upstairs.
IIRC, Steve said that after the locksmith opened the door, Drew told Steve and Mary to go ahead upstairs to search while he waited downstairs. Not one mention of looking for her downstairs before going upstairs.
IMO, Drew sent them straight upstairs because he knew Kathy's body was up there in the tub.

Susan

This probably isn't the right thread to post this:

But it has been said that DP had tried for a day and a half to return the childen to Kathy. If he was so concerned about her, why didn't he call any of her family members to see if they knew where Kathy was? Or did he and I missed it? If he didn't, wouldn't this just reinforce the fact that he already KNEW where Kathy was? (Dead)
As I recall early on when KS death was brought up one of her sisters said she also tried to reach her for a few days.

Another thing that seems strange to me is that none of the accounts of what happened when Kathy's body was found mention a search of the downstairs area of her home before going upstairs.
IIRC, Steve said that after the locksmith opened the door, Drew told Steve and Mary to go ahead upstairs to search while he waited downstairs. Not one mention of looking for her downstairs before going upstairs.
IMO, Drew sent them straight upstairs because he knew Kathy's body was up there in the tub.

Susan

I also thought that was very telling!

Wouldn't it be more natural for all three to scour the downstairs first, calling out her name before thinking of going upstairs?

And you wonder why it didn't dawn on Steve how he and Mary had been totally used by Drew in that situation!

Exactly!! You would think when one person, let alone three, would enter a house where it is known that the mother of two children live who has not (according to DP) been home to receive (take) her children back from DP after a court ordered visitation after one and a half days would all spread out and look on the first floor.

Then after all three (DP, Steve, Mary) have not found Kathy on the first floor, they would all three go upstairs to look.

Instead, DP tells Steve and Mary to look upstairs,..............bet he didn't move one step from where he was after they went upstairs.

Just counted 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

SCREAM from either Mary or Steve.......... Time to go to "innocent" horror to find Kathy where possibly he last saw her at. (hmmmmmmmmmm.)

IMO

Now that scenario brings up Steve............

Why didn't he say "let's all search downstairs first"?

Didn't Steve say that he was returning from work when DrewP asked him to come over to Kathleens house? IMO he had that planned, knowing what time Steve would be returning home DrewP orchestrated everyone. I wonder if there are any phone records from back then showing DrewP calling Kathleen for the days before she was found?

VB

VB:

Good question!! I was asking if DP had ever called any of Kathy's family to see where she was at.

Now, according to MF (Furham), if they can get records for the cell phone going back to 7 years, (in seeing who/what for Stacy), I would think it would be possible to get phone/cell records for those days before Kathleen was found.

How crazy is this, that we are discussing two beautiful vibrant females who are dead/missing, etc. at one time on WS?? Has it ever happened before?

Now that scenario brings up Steve............

Why didn't he say "let's all search downstairs first"?
My family has a home about the same size as the Petersons; Carseranos & Kathleens. Although some think it a huge house, it's the average type home found in many tracks/subdivisions.

It wouldn't take but one person to quickly search the downstairs level, and maybe it had been searched and just not mentioned by the account Steve gave.

Tom'sGirl:

Okay, I also live in a "ranch" style home. Only 1 floor with a basement. Your right, it would only take one person to cover the 1st floor, (pretending my house has a second floor as the Peterson's did).

So, let's pretend that DP searched, and I guess Steve and Mary just stood until DP came back and said, I didn't find here here, you guys go upstairs and look......

Now, what was wrong with that??? If it only took one person to search the 1st floor, the same would hold true for the 2nd floor.

But does DP go up and look? No, he says you two go up and look.

hmmmmmmmmm.......................hinky meter rising up and up. :)

Because of Steve C.'s support of DrewP right now, there seems to be suspicion of his involvement in Stacy's disappearance. But maybe there isn't any involvement with Stacy.

IIRC the timeline for that day- DrewP allegedly talked to Steve C first that day then either DrewP or Steve went to go get Mary. Steve C. could have been involved in the coverup on Kathleen before either of them went to get Mary and thus he would need to support DrewP now- because if DrewP gets hit on Stacy's disappearance, then Steve's involvement on Kathleen's coverup could/probably would come out.

I think because Kathleen's family didn't know until recently that Steve C. was involved in finding her...it should raise a red flag as to his involvement! How could they have not known that he was the one who supposedly found her?

myster:

Forgive me, but I am copying your entire post and then try to respond: (hopefully this is not breaking any WS rules)!

Because of Steve C.'s support of DrewP right now, there seems to be suspicion of his involvement in Stacy's disappearance. But maybe there isn't any involvement with Stacy. Okay, so if he might have been involved with Kathy's, and let's say for Stacy, he had nothing to do with her disappearance. Don't you think, that he would be definately thinking that DP had something to do with Stacy missing? But yet, he steadfastly stands by his side???????

IIRC the timeline for that day- DrewP allegedly talked to Steve C first that day True, as Steve was driving down to his home, then either DrewP or Steve went to go get Mary. From what I've read, it was Steve) Steve C. could have been involved in the coverup on Kathleen before either of them went to get Mary and thus he would need to support DrewP now- because if DrewP gets hit on Stacy's disappearance, then Steve's involvement on Kathleen's coverup could/probably would come out.
If this is the case, either Steve is one heck of a cool cucumber, or he is innocent of Stacy's disappearance and feeling safe that it is too late for any evidence of Kathy's death to point to him as an accomplice.

SS:

Oh..................I don't think so. In the earlier threads of "Kathleen Savio".................it was mentioned that Steve was there.

Why would it only be recent for Stacy's family to find that information out??

SS:

Oh..................I don't think so. In the earlier threads of "Kathleen Savio".................it was mentioned that Steve was there.

Why would it only be recent for Stacy's family to find that information out??
Because the Savio family has said they didn't know of SC being there, only her friend Mary and possibably her son.

Because the Savio family has said they didn't know of SC being there, only her friend Mary and possibably her son.
Yes, recent as in when Stacy went missing and it all came up again. I heard the same thing, but now I will have to track it down! Ugh! :doh:

Don't these people TALK? I guess we are different in my neck of the woods. Our family would have known every tiny detail before we even buried her! We would ask questions of EVERYONE! Didn't they talk to Mary after she died to find out what she knew?! They were already suspicious. I don't get it!

I don't get it either!

This neighbor, Mary, is like a fictional character in this whole saga.

Who knows anything about her except that she was there with Steve when they found Kathy's body?

Has anyone seen her picture? Has she ever been interviewed?
If not, why not?

I understand she deserves her privacy from the media if she wants it that way, but she sure has a story to tell of the facts concerning Kathy's death.

Let's hope she has spoken out to those who need to hear her story!

Don't these people TALK? I guess we are different in my neck of the woods. Our family would have known every tiny detail before we even buried her! We would ask questions of EVERYONE! Didn't they talk to Mary after she died to find out what she knew?! They were already suspicious. I don't get it!
[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back