IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO if you have snapchat you can take a picture of the yellow box that corresponded with the shirtless photo and add that person to your own account that way. I know it sounds confusing but there is a code for each users profile and phones can recognize the code to automatically add them to your list. That explains the underneath photo. Someone else said this guy was on Abbys friend list. Just trying to help out with an explanation the best I can haha. The kids taught me a lot about these apps when I worked with them.

Thanks for the clarification as I don't have Snapchat so am not aware of how it all works.

The weather was beautiful in IN, today. Supposed to be nice this weekend. I had a hunch they might go back to the scene, perhaps to find more evidence.

Praying for a break...

So...I was thinking that if the girls were going to meet up with someone, they would've been chatting/giggling about it in the car and the older sister dropping them off would probably have been aware of it. Hopefully, LE knows a lot more than they're sharing with us. And I really hope there is some DNA or evidence good enough to nail whoever did this.

How long had they been planning this hike, anyone know? Was it spontaneous, or otherwise?

I've mentioned in other threads I no longer go hiking alone due to weirdos up in the mountains and woods.

The time the phone went dead has not been disclosed anywhere.

On the north side.

Actually it was just the grandfather saying "it's dead now" or something like that. So no it wasn't said exactly what time, but it was while they were still missing. That's what I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New thread coming up. Please be ready to move over.

Hello! I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I've been following this case since day 1 and found this thread. First of all, let me say that I appreciate the maturity and sensibility you all show while discussing your personal opinions. I myself have a couple of theories that some of you have previously touched on. I've worked with kids for years and I spent a while working with kids the same age as these beautiful girls. It never ceased to amaze me how tech savvy these kids are now. I'm only 28 but I can't imagine how differently my life would've turned out if I had this kind of technology growing up. It scared me to see all these kids had instagrams where they make kissy faces and put things like *single* in their bios. This makes them so vulnerable yet they don't see it that way because they're in between being kids and growing up. I think one of the girls put out too much information via snapchat etc and someone took this as an opportunity. Whether there was a previous cyber relationship going on, I am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. LE saying "know whats going on in your kids lives" (paraphrasing) was a major red flag. Girls this age are trying so hard to be older than they really are and dealing with self esteem issues is a new and confusing concept for them. A few flattering messages from a male online can go a long way. I think the perp panicked because he/she/they didnt know the girl's had a short period of time to be there before family came looking for them, leaving them where they were eventually found. I also believe LE has the basic situation figured out and I think within the next few days they will have it narrowed down to who committed the crime. I love reading all of your opinions! The compassion for these girls and their community really shows here! Glad I joined!

:wagon::greetings:

So...I was thinking that if the girls were going to meet up with someone, they would've been chatting/giggling about it in the car and the older sister dropping them off would probably have been aware of it. Hopefully, LE knows a lot more than they're sharing with us. And I really hope there is some DNA or evidence good enough to nail whoever did this.

Good point about the sister. She might have given LE their first lead.

Has it been reported if any of the girls had a fit bit?

Jmo
I don't think they were meeting up with anyone.
The bad man found them.

What about homeless camps or vagrants in the area.

Jmo
I don't think they were meeting up with anyone.
The bad man found them.

What about homeless camps or vagrants in the area.

I respectfully disagree. IMO I don't see a rando trying to take on two girls. If this was truly a crime of opportunity I will be shocked. JMO

Brazen, two victim crime, IF the pic guy is our guy I would guess he's done stuff like this before.

Sadly nothing shocks me anymore. We've seen a random take two before and we will sadly see it again :(

Imo teenagers can be vaults. No one but them most likely knew....

How long had they been planning this hike, anyone know? Was it spontaneous, or otherwise?

I've mentioned in other threads I no longer go hiking alone due to weirdos up in the mountains and woods.

Me too...very sad world .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member