NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the post here at WS?

Encouraged by the crowd after a rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children," Taquaysha Miles emerged to speak.

Miles is the 16-year-old sister of Antionette Davis.

Davis is charged with felony child abuse and human trafficking related to prostitution.

"Antionette, I love you and I miss my niece," Miles said.

Miles said she decided to speak publicly after being harassed at her school in the days following her sister's arrest.

"I keep beating myself up over this," said Miles, who described Shaniya as a beautiful and happy child.

"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," Miles said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

Miles said regardless of what happens to her sister in court, she'll stand by her.

"Don't worry about what anyone says," Miles said. "I'll be right here."

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

Is this it? There is also a video.

smh

I did not see an article but I read a post...
sorry I do not believe anything they are saying at all.
AD's sister saw Shanaiya like I saw a UFO
If I am not mistaken it was her on an interview and
I could barely understand her language, but
I understood that I did not trust her.

But Patti maybe if you have sister speaks video - it may lead you to transcript. ???

I read the article where AD's sister says the last time she saw Shaniya was after school on Monday. :waitasec: "The Elementary school said "she was withdrawn from school mid-October".

OK ... back to looking at UFO's.

:woohoo: UPDATE: I have the day wrong in my tired brain. I am thinking Monday was the Nov. 10th and actually it is Tuesday that was the Nov. 11th. :blushing: Sorry for the confusion. :woohoo:​

Notice there is no mention from AD that she was put on the Couch, So where did the couch information come from?

****************************************************************************************************

911 Call Transcript:

ANTIONETTE DAVIS: I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in the house. I don’t know if she walked out or I don’t know what’s going on but she’s not here.
911 OPERATOR: How old is your daughter?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: She’s five.
911 OPERATOR: Five?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: Yes, ma’am.
911 OPERATOR: Ok, what time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: I saw her at 5:30 last night.
911 OPERATOR: 5:30 last night, is that when you put her to bed?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: Yes, ma’am. No, when she went back to bed
911 OPERATOR: That was 5 this morning, is that what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Yes ma’am.
911 OPERATOR: Ok, were there any doors open or anything like that?
ANTIONETTE: She knows how to unlock the front door.
911 OPERATOR: What is her name?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Shaniya Davis.
(spells out the name)
911 OPERATOR: Is she white, black or Hispanic?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: She’s mixed. She’s bi-racial.
911: What was she wearing?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: She’s wearing just a blue, big old blue shirt with designs on the front, but her hair is out.
911 OPERATOR: Did she have on any pants?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No, she didn’t take no shoes, no pants, no nothing.
911 OPERATOR: Did she have on underwear?
911 OPERATOR: Do you know what color?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: They’re white and they’ve got pink…I guess, I can’t really remember. They’re like white with pink designs on them.
911 OPERATOR: You said none of the doors were open?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No ma’am they were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
911 OPERATOR: Was it closed this morning?
911 OPERATOR: You say that was around 5:30?
911 OPERATOR: Have you checked the neighborhood?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: I’ve checked everywhere. I haven’t checked the back end of the neighborhood yet, but I’ve checked the front end. I’m just…I don’t know what else to do, I’m so…I don’t know what else to do.
911 OPERATOR: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: There’s my son, but he’s here.
911 OPERATOR: And your door was not unlocked, that’s what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No it was not unlocked, but I’m telling you she knows how to unlock it. I’m hoping that she didn’t unlock it and walk out.
911 OPERATOR: What’s the number you’re calling me from ma’am?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: It’s my cell number.
911 OPERATOR: We’ve already got your call in we’re going to get someone out. You said her hair was out?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Yeah, just like a bushy afro.
911 OPERATOR: How much does she weigh, do you know?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: I don’t know ma’am, I don’t remember.
911 OPERATOR ends the phone call

http://www.theblackurbantimes.com/2009/11/antoniette-davis-pregnant-and-being.html

Some nerve of Davenport...protecting management's _ss! Ridiculous. Not even credible. Paraphrasing Davenport - people would have come to me - as in, told me about drug activity going on.
And I wonder just who in that neighborhood would have come to her about it? :waitasec:

Maybe the report of Shaniya being put on the couch came from something AD said after LE got to the house?

I read the article where AD's sister says the last time she saw Shaniya was after school on Monday. :waitasec: "The Elementary school said "she was withdrawn from school mid-October".

OK ... back to looking at UFO's.

After school for Taquaysha

Caller: When last time father or aunt go in house to see condition of MH?

Answer: Brother and aunt did the exchange/drop off in front of the house. Did not go inside MH.

I just checked Michelle Sigona's website and the photos are gone. ??

Guessing that mom is an occasional or part-time prostitute. Charges when she needs the money. Wondering if that is how BL crossed paths with her.
Yes I had said that I think you are right, I wonder where thy met...
I already eliminated the library, the bowling ally, the side walk cafe, the pizzeria....even the bar...they could have met by appointment, but I think maybe ......drugs.....

CARIE did not need authority, had she gone to the authorities after trying his way she should have gone to do it the right way. :furious:
but you are right, he seems controlling and she may have been afraid that it my make it worse for Shanaiya if BL does not let her come back.
BUT if responsibility was getting him down why not let someone who loves her keep her.
that is why he too should be investigated I do not buy the BS that AD wanted to be a mother. There is something far more sinister about this going on here. :(

ITA...Watch BL body language in this video, it give me the creeps and I've been wanting to say something about it since the first time it was aired.

BL appears unexpectedly behind his son and envelopes him in a hug that looks more like a choke hold! He maintains that hold and then brings his other hand up and grips the boys shoulder, then begins deeply massaging his shoulder...all the while staring off into the distance, not once looking into the camera or at his son, who, by the way, looks very uncomfortable, stiff and resistant.

JMO but family members that truly love each other move INTO a loving embrace. I just can't help thinking and feeling this is a huge gesture of intimidation and control, not love. This man had the money, power and obvious control to keep Shaniya safe, if nothing else. Yet he never once mentions Shaniya's needs or best interest and refuses two offers of a good home from friends and family. What is the reason for making Shaniya live in the filthy hovel of a drug addicted prostitute. What was he thinking?!!

http://www.theloop21.com/videos/shaniyas-brother-speaks-out

Maybe the report of Shaniya being put on the couch came from something AD said after LE got to the house?

The media reported it so it had to come from somewhere as it clearly is not in the 911 call.

Does anyone have a copy of the Amber Alert or the flyer that was made up for Shaniya?

Michelle Sigona just took the "inside the trailer" pictures off her website. Maybe Barbara weren't a happy camper having the reality exposed since she's all-knowing.

I will try, lol.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
Should I go dig up the transcription, since we are on the 911 call again?

I just happen to have it handy.

Transcribed 911 Call:

Dispatcher: 911, what is your emergency?
AD: Yes, ma'am. My name is Antionette Davis at 11[inaudible] Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher: Ma'am?
AD: My name is Antionette Davis at 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:I said I'm not getting your address clearly. Can you slow down a little bit, and tell me again?
AD: Yes. 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:1115a?
AD: 16
Dispatcher: One six?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay, ma'am, how can I help you?
AD: (Short pause) I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in this house. I don't know if she walked out or...I don't know what's goin on, but she's not here. .
Dispatcher: How old is your daughter?
AD: She's 5.
Dispatcher: 5?
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
Dispatcher: Okay. Um, were there any doors open or anything like that?
AD: She know how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Okay. What is her name?
AD: Shaniya Davis.
Dispatcher: Spell that name for me.
AD: S-h-a-n-i-y-a.
Dispatcher: And she's White, Black or Hispanic.
AD: She's mixed.
Dispatcher: Okay.
AD: She's biracial.
Dispatcher: What was she wearing?
AD: She's wearing a blue, just a big old [inaudible], blue shirt with designs on it, but her hair's out.
Dispatcher: Okay. Did she have on, um, any pants?
AD: She didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing. She...
Dispatcher: Did she have on underwear?
AD: Yes, Ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you know what color?
AD: They're white, and they got pink, I guess. I can't...I can't really remember. But they like white with pink designs on them.
Dispatcher: Okay. Okay. And you said none of the doors were open?
AD: No, ma'a. They were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Was it closed this morning?
AD: Yes, ma'am
Dispatcher: And you said it was about 5:30?
Dispatcher: Okay. Have you checked the neighborhood?
AD: I checked everywhere. I haven't checked the back end of the neighborhood, yet, but I checked the front end. I'm just, I don't know what else to do. I don't know what else to do, I'm so...I'm, I don't know what else to do.
Dispatcher: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
AD: It's my son, but he's here.
Dispatcher: Okay. And your door was not unlocked, that what you're telling me?
AD: No, it was not unlocked, but I'm telling you, she knows how to unlock it. I was hoping that she didn't unlock it and walked out.
Dispatcher: Okay. What's the number you're calling me from, ma'am?
[redacted]
Dispatcher: Okay. We already got your call in. We're going to get someone out. You said her hair was out?
AD: Yes. It's like a bushy afro.
Dispatcher: How much does she weigh? Do you know?
AD: I don't know, ma'am. I don't remember.
Dispatcher: Okay. Alright, ma'am, just try to um, try to check your home again, and check around the neighborhood again, and if anything changes, call us back. But we already got the call in, and we're going to get someone out as soon as we can, okay?
AD: Alright.
Dispatcher: Alright ma'am. Thank you.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

Now mh park manager is saying BD was on the list for eviction by the end of October because of the unusual number of people seen going in and out of the mobile home.

Attachments

• BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYAcom5_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-023.jpg
    BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYAcom5_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-023.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 248
  • BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com2_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-004.jpg
    BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com2_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-004.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 251
  • BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com4_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-0222.jpg
    BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com4_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-0222.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 243
  • BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com6_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-018.jpg
    BUGGED-INSIDE-SHANIYA-com6_11_20_09INSIDE-SHANIYAS-HOUSE-davistrl-018.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 241
Paraphrasing Davenport - we placed Brenda D on the list because of traffic going in to the house. Suspected more people living in there than we were told. Suspect we were being lied to.

Ohhh...so she did suspect something not right in that MH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj