NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is VM? She was the 23 y/o black female assaulted at BL's home 11/4/07. Was she his gf at the time? The incident report lists "Premise Type" as "Home of Victim".

VM is the mother of one of his children, lives in Florida now.

When questioned about the reported burns on Shaniya's body, Lockhart-Davis said she was told that Shaniya accidently walked into a cigarette. She said she also was told that Shaniya came too close to a kerosene heater, which fell on her.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/21/954004

She was told BS and she bought it? :waitasec:
A kerosene burn would look different then a cigarette burn, and after one cigarette burn that kid would have never been released from my house....:furious:
WHY is she afraid of her brother?

some of the locals are mixed race and you can't tell black and white brother or sister could not tell you the percentages but I know the Lumbee's had a hard time getting reconized as a Indain Tribe. This goes all the way back to the days when the blacks were sold at the market house .... Alot of race mixing and alot of deep resentment and a serverly drug inflicted area in general

Thanks. The mixed races are sure beautiful people. I just happen to have a couple of them myself...brown and white ;)

Songline, I believe earlier in this thread it was said they are not related. Davis is a very common name for that area.
Right... Davis is in general a common name...
but in that dysfunctional family, I am not so sure what is really up.
BUT I am not sure all the Davis relationships in this family were determined.
Or are not intermingled.

MCNEIL TOLD HE MAY GET THE DEATH PENALTY

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940

Mario Andrette McNeill could receive the death penalty if convicted of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

That was what Judge George Franks told McNeill during a hearing Friday at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

McNeill, 29, of the 2600 block of Pine Springs Drive, was charged Thursday night with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He faces life in prison without parole on the rape charge.

McNeill attended the short hearing with his lawyer, Allen Rodgers, by his side.

McNeill's mother also attended the hearing. She made no comments to the media.

McNeill was already in jail, charged with first-degree kidnapping of Shaniya, whose body was found Monday off Walker Road in Lee County.

Following Friday's hearing, McNeill was transferred to Central Prison in Raleigh for safekeeping until his next court date on Dec. 9.

Rodgers didn't indicate whether McNeill would plead not guilty to the charges.

I did read it this morning and am thrilled that the DP is on the table. I assume that Now that SOB will really throw momster under a truck, maybe he can get LWOP and mooooch free Room and board/Health Care/Education....
I can see him do that. :waitasec:

Reading the Obit, one can conclude which side of the family WROTE the obit! Interesting! Did you note the name of the Preacher? :waitasec:

Another circus in the works, IMHO!

I hope at least this funeral will be respectful for Shaniya's sake... :praying:

RIP little angel :angel:

I did read it this morning and am thrilled that the DP is on the table. I assume that Now that SOB will really throw momster under a truck, maybe he can get LWOP and mooooch free Room and board/Health Care/Education....
I can see him do that. :waitasec:

The DA has not announced whether or not they are seeking the DP. The judge just let MAM know he was charged with 1st degree murder and that the possible penalties are LWOP or DP. DP is always "on the table" for 1st degree murder in NC, but not always pursued. I suspect it will be in this case though.

:waitasec: his son BL's Son knew about the felons..
he even thought they need to be forgiven :doh:
hmmm ......

I have a new question? WHY are people afraid of him; BL????
I know he is big, not enough reason....
He is certainly not that rich that he can buy anyone....

He associates with a lot of felons and bad things could happen to you if you don't behave. There must be bad family secrets.

most obits only lsit the immediate family. Parents and siblings so I don't know what the big deal is here :waitasec:

The way I see it is that some members of the immediate family are not listed while many who are not members of the immediate family are listed. :waitasec:

Thanks for saving these picture :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19

So much for the idea that BL or anyone checked out the living conditions
what a nasty mess
that poor little girl...from barbie dolls to cigarette butts and nasty piles of trash

I have a strong hunch that BL was "going to let her be a mother" for his own convenience
like...:"your turn now"

This is simply horrible

what now..Oprah, a "foundation"..mark my words there will be a book deal, movie deal
I would not be surprised if BL "devotes" himself to his new calling, keeping kids safe, since he failed his own daughter so miserably
He seems to be ready for "speaker's bureau" ...paid speeches, fundraisers
yuck

I wonder if George and Cindy Anthony could use some help. Anyone know if Lockhart likes to fish??????????/

The way I see it is that some members of the immediate family are not listed while many who are not members of the immediate family are listed. :waitasec:

I think that obit had to have been written by AD's mom. How would BL know all those Davis aunts, uncles, great grandparents? He barely paid attention to his child much less all those extended relatives.

I heard on the early morning news today that Lockhart is saying now that Shaniya's mother traded her to cover a drug debt. She must have owed Mario a large amount of money for drugs and they decided that Shaniya would be an acceptable trade off. I hope they both get the needle. It took Lockhart long enough to admit that the mother was into drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle