NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DA has not announced whether or not they are seeking the DP. The judge just let MAM know he was charged with 1st degree murder and that the possible penalties are LWOP or DP. DP is always "on the table" for 1st degree murder in NC, but not always pursued. I suspect it will be in this case though.

TY I do realize that but the DP is on the table :)

i heard on the early morning news today that lockhart is saying now that shaniya's mother traded her to cover a drug debt. She must have owed mario a large amount of money for drugs and they decided that shaniya would be an acceptable trade off. I hope they both get the needle. It took lockhart long enough to admit that the mother was into drugs.

how does he know that for sure?????

This is simply horrible

what now..Oprah, a "foundation"..mark my words there will be a book deal, movie deal
I would not be surprised if BL "devotes" himself to his new calling, keeping kids safe, since he failed his own daughter so miserably
He seems to be ready for "speaker's bureau" ...paid speeches, fundraisers
yuck

respectfully snipped

You might add "fishing with George Anthony" to your list, LogicalMinds...

BL's pious public appearances read to me like a man who is bending over backwards to soothe a guilty conscience. Nancy Grace may be buying it, but I'm not. While he isn't directly responsible for Shaniya's death, he set this whole tragedy in motion. And why he didn't allow his former in-laws or sister to care for her instead, I will never understand!

Thanks. The mixed races are sure beautiful people. I just happen to have a couple of them myself...brown and white ;)

Very Beautiful outside ..... and some very good people .... I have to say some because that is a true statement good and bad in every race

I heard on the early morning news today that Lockhart is saying now that Shaniya's mother traded her to cover a drug debt. She must have owed Mario a large amount of money for drugs and they decided that Shaniya would be an acceptable trade off. I hope they both get the needle. It took Lockhart long enough to admit that the mother was into drugs.

:waitasec: Lockhart said this today?

I'm going to start a new thread. Let me know if you want anything in the first post besides links to the other threads.

Salem

What a cruel thing to do to Carey Lockhart-Davis. I can't imagine how hurt she is. I think Brad Lockhart is just a SOB. He lists Shaniya's killer mother but not the aunt that loved her so much. That is so low. I'm surprised that he didn't list Mario too :furious:

So you believe Brad wrote the obituary? I'll bet you are wrong in that belief.

Very Beautiful outside ..... and some very good people .... I have to say some because that is a true statement good and bad in every race

I think MOST would be a more correct statement than "some"....

Am I going nuts ? Salem said they were starting a new thread but I can't find it?

I'm going to start a new thread. Let me know if you want anything in the first post besides links to the other threads.

Salem

Yes, the post that Tricia put on this thread a few hours ago:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4467711&postcount=391"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19[/ame]

I think that obit had to have been written by AD's mom. How would BL know all those Davis aunts, uncles, great grandparents? He barely paid attention to his child much less all those extended relatives.
Good Point.....

I am confused about this post. What do you mean? I've been reading your posts and now this one sounds opposite of what has already been posted. Or am I reading it wrong? Please help. Thanks.

Before this thread goes poof:

Genealogists posting family histories with the real names of living people is a genealogy research faux pas. You are supposed to put "living" where the first name goes if you publish publicly on the internet.

Brad's genealogy is on the Internet with real names.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4468567#post4468567"]Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll request that this thread be locked.

TIA,

Salem

AD is 2 mo. pregnant with CC's child. He doesn't believe she did what she's accused of but when asked the question "what if she is" (paraphrased) he says she would deserve the DP.
If AD is part time prostitute, how do they know baby is Coe's?

Michelle Sigona just took the "inside the trailer" pictures off her website. Maybe Barbara weren't a happy camper having the reality exposed since she's all-knowing.

Since late yesterday evening I've been trying to get into the link provided here of the inside of the MH.

Each time I got an 'ERROR 404' or 'Cannot find' error.

I was just about to ask if someone here has another link that might work as I never saw the photos of the inside of the MH.

So it's not just my computer firewall? The pics were actually removed?

Did anyone save a copy of the pics?
If so, I really would like to see the inside of that trailer.

Thanks so much in advance.

The DA has not announced whether or not they are seeking the DP. The judge just let MAM know he was charged with 1st degree murder and that the possible penalties are LWOP or DP. DP is always "on the table" for 1st degree murder in NC, but not always pursued. I suspect it will be in this case though.

MAM, sure.

But AD? No way, has a pregnant woman, or mother of young children ever received the death penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member