Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Amanda Berry was in the same class as Ariel Casto's daughter.

Truly creepy if this sicko kidnapped Gina, then kept her captive in his home, all the while writing an article about how her disappearance had affected the neighbourhood. Sick Sick Sick.

Apparently, Amanda Berry was in the same class as Ariel Casto's daughter.

One article I read said a 19 year old woman, who was Ariel Castro's daughter was also taken from the home. So, perhaps there were more than one daughters in the home....plus these three girls...and kids. How the heck did no one know anything?!

HEADS UP! *not directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement*

I know this is a breaking case. And it is AMAZING news. But remember, that we need LINKS and VERIFIABLE INFORMATION, NOT rumors. If you can't link to it (Facebook, Twitter, etc. do not count unless it's a MSM page), don't post it. Please remember to use your links. Not, "I read somewhere" or "A certain article said"...

Thanks! And..... :D They're alive!!!

So very glad to have a happy ending for a change. So very sorry Amandas mom didnt live to see this. I have a feeling she is celebrating in heaven. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

Wow this is amazing!!!

This is absolutely fantastic news. So glad all three of them are safe and alive and can be reunited with their families tonight. :)

Wow! It is truly a miracle. Thank you for keeping them and bringing them home, Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford