Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should've called George in to testify tomorrow. IIRC, wasn't it George that gave Cindy the idea that it was moldy pizza in the trunk in the first place to calm her down?

Cindy was frantic about the smell in the car. If she thought it was only moldy pizza is that something she would've passed along to her co-workers?

Imagined conversation:
CA to co-worker: "Caylee is missing, and the car smells like moldy pizza!"
Co-worker to CA: "Oh my gosh, you need to go home and call the police right away."

Somehow that doesn't exactly fly.

...take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

My fair Cindy ... :dance:

The only thing that would or could make tomorrow epic is if Lee completely loses it and calls Casey out on the sexual abuse allegations. I'm sure he is none too happy about being dragged back into this when he has done such a good job of distancing himself.

Of course Lee had to know that he was going to have to come out of living his own life away from this mess to testify, but I am sure he was only hoping it would be a one time thing at trial. Now here he is, having to answer these questions tomorrow and he has to know that there will be more. His phone call with Casey... His jail visits with Casey... His recorded conversation with Tony L. Emails, etc...

I really do feel sorry for Lee... which is subject to change once he is done testifying tomorrow. I'm so hoping Lee does the right thing. If I remember correctly, Lee doesn't even have legal representation anymore... which I always accociate that with someone who has nothing to hide and is willing to be truthful. Please, Please, Please let Lee be truthful!!

Wish I could take it into the courtroom with me tomorrow :(

:deal: Step 1: Bring or have a designated driver lined up
Step 2: Find a local bar asap (after screaming at proceeding :rolling:). If the bartender isn't familiar with it, tell them what goes in it :martini:
Step 3: Relax and appreciate your crazy life :toast:

Repeat as needed. But, it won't take many... :rotfl:

They should've called George in to testify tomorrow. IIRC, wasn't it George that gave Cindy the idea that it was moldy pizza in the trunk in the first place to calm her down?

Cindy was frantic about the smell in the car. If she thought it was only moldy pizza is that something she would've passed along to her co-workers?

Imagined conversation:
CA to co-worker: "Caylee is missing, and the car smells like moldy pizza!"
Co-worker to CA: "Oh my gosh, you need to go home and call the police right away."

Somehow that doesn't exactly fly.

...take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

You are right. They should have called him to testify...because although he denies it, he was present while CA was on the phone with 911. If you listen to the calls, you can hear her addressing George updating him on what was going on and you can hear his voice in the background!

All people present during the calls should have been called to testify. I wonder why SA chose not to call him!

I'll be satisfied if Chomp removes her gum before testifying...:innocent:

Don't those Anthonys always confuse us? I predict Lee and George will act like they are crazy in love with KC and "high five" her (given the chance). What ever they do, it will leave us scratching our heads in bewilderment. Aren't we always saying "how could they do that"? They were born and bred in the kool-aid. Same old same old. Letters? What letters? Baby? What baby? Car smell? What car smell? 911 call? Ha!

Don't those Anthonys always confuse us? I predict Lee and George will act like they are crazy in love with KC and "high five" her (given the chance). What ever they do, it will leave us scratching our heads in bewilderment. Aren't we always saying "how could they do that"? They were born and bred in the kool-aid. Same old same old. Letters? What letters? Baby? What baby? Car smell? What car smell? 911 call? Ha!

I am holding out hope that Lee is finally fed up with all the lies. He was extremely mad that Cindy sent DC out into the woods to look for a dead Caylee and was very honest about it, when he could have easily lied for his mother and denied ever knowing anything about it.

I'm holding out hope that Casey's accusations of Lee sexually abusing her pushed him over the edge and that he is finally fed up with it all.

As usual, I'll probably kick myself for allowing myself to have faith in any of them. We'll see?

This Tylenol PM needs to kick in!

I hope that instead of focusing on the pragmatic task at hand: to filter the fit of the memories of the events into some semblance of order that mitigates KC's involvement, they both are able to think clearly about that time 2 years ago and feel and remember fully what Caylee meant to them, and THEN (in spite of all of the surrounding implications) speak truthfully and plainly to the questions given. That is my most fervent hope. I know it's a lot to ask.

If they start blow kissing I may just throw up (lol).

Thanks, Amil, for being there for Caylee.

ETA: I sure hope the server holds up under the pressure.

If they start blow kissing I may just throw up (lol).

Thanks, Amil, for being there for Caylee.

ETA: I sure hope the server holds up under the pressure.

Don't even think that! If it happens - someone send a defibrillator to my house - stat! :eek:

She did mention it to several co workers on the day the car was retrieved, and was told to go home and call Police, but at that time she didn't know Caylee was missing so she did not connect the dots...

And this is the heart of the third 911 call. Yes Cindy knew that the car smelled bad - it smelled like a dead body had been in the car. That bothered her, but George had opened the trunk and there wasn't a dead body in the car.

Later that evening Cindy located Casey and dragged her home insisting that Casey take her to Caylee right away. Casey made excuses, saying that she was at the nanny's and asleep, and she wasn't going to wake her up.

Cindy was under the impression that Casey was purposely withholding Caylee from her. After all, for the last month, Casey had made excuses for why Cindy couldn't see or talk to Caylee. Ever since that nasty fight on June 15th, Casey had withheld Caylee from her grandparents. Cindy wrote about that on July 3rd on her MySpace page.

It was only when Cindy overheard Casey telling Lee that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days and that the nanny had kidnapped her, that Cindy realized that it wasn't what she thought - Casey wasn't withholding Caylee..........Caylee was gone!

In the space of a few minutes, Cindy went from being angry with Casey to sheer terror. That's when she made the third 911 call and when she made that call she was still putting 2 and 2 together in her head. That's when she realized...........OMG, the smell of a dead body in the car!

Excited Utterance!

Yes Leila- exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for the insightful post. See you tomorrow!

Wish I could take it into the courtroom with me tomorrow :(

Amil..............it's wonderful that you'll be in the courtroom tomorrow. You can be our eyes and ears for things that escape the cameras. :)

In the following video from sometime near the end of August in 2008, Cindy admitted to the media that she smelled something decomposing in the car. She said maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard and suggested that the media talk to the tow yard about their security.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40IMgkONXk

CNN Article

...Prosecutors say in their court papers that they intend to use the 911 calls to prove a "progression" of Casey Anthony's "fabrications" about what happened to her daughter. That progression led her to come up with the nanny story, they contend.

Anthony's defense says the calls are prejudicial, contain false statements and should not be played to the jury.

Cindy Anthony falsely reported that her daughter had stolen the car, but prosecutors say they don't want to offer the 911 calls for their truth of what was said.

Instead, they intend to show Casey Anthony's "responses" and "the circumstances in which the defendant 'created' the kidnapping story." Prosecutors contend that the "fabrications" show "consciousness of guilt."...

And this is the heart of the third 911 call. Yes Cindy knew that the car smelled bad - it smelled like a dead body had been in the car. That bothered her, but George had opened the trunk and there wasn't a dead body in the car.

Later that evening Cindy located Casey and dragged her home insisting that Casey take her to Caylee right away. Casey made excuses, saying that she was at the nanny's and asleep, and she wasn't going to wake her up.

Cindy was under the impression that Casey was purposely withholding Caylee from her. After all, for the last month, Casey had made excuses for why Cindy couldn't see or talk to Caylee. Ever since that nasty fight on June 15th, Casey had withheld Caylee from her grandparents. Cindy wrote about that on July 3rd on her MySpace page.

It was only when Cindy overheard Casey telling Lee that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days and that the nanny had kidnapped her, that Cindy realized that it wasn't what she thought - Casey wasn't withholding Caylee..........Caylee was gone!

In the space of a few minutes, Cindy went from being angry with Casey to sheer terror. That's when she made the third 911 call and when she made that call she was still putting 2 and 2 together in her head. That's when she realized...........OMG, the smell of a dead body in the car!

Excited Utterance!

Anyone who listens to the third call would recognize instantly the sheer panic in CA's voice. This is not a call to put pressure on LE about something she has been thinking about for hours, this is the shocked realization that Caylee is really gone...
When she said to GA - 'We've lost her' she was correct.

Brad Conway, Cindy’s attorney, told DeForest that she will “answer the questions truthfully and calmly. Cindy Anthony will acknowledge in court tomorrow that she was very frantic when she called 911 … even though that admission could ultimately hurt her daughter.
”http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...comment-page-1

That would be a first.....I truly hope CA does what BC stated above...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads