New website for Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who think BL is truly missing. Those who have some hope that she is still alive.

Oh she IS truly missing. Of course she is. Whether she is still alive NO ONE knows. Well, we THOUGHT no one (close to the case) knew.

But now that we are told the owner of the website ONLY wants the case solved IF a total stranger abducted her and IF she is still alive, well THAT hits the top of the hinky meter like never before.

Given this new information, I guess I'll go ahead and make a judgement after all on why the parents would not talk to LE. So much for my well-intentioned fence sitting.

Didn't Roy Kronk get directed by the police during one of his attempts to report what he thought might be Caylee's remains to call Crime Stoppers instead? I kind of remember that.

IIRC, he never received a reward because he called LE (911) instead of Crime Stoppers or whoever was doling out the money. So it didn't matter that he found the body, he didn't tell Crime Stoppers/w/e before calling LE.

Pretty sure it was Crime Stoppers but just going from memory of Kronk not getting the reward.,

Who is really the designer of the so-called website to find Lisa? Are the parents the ones monitoring it? Has that been confirmed?

Or was it set up by a firm supporter who wants it to appear the parents are engaged in an effort to find their child?

Who is really the designer of the so-called website to find Lisa? Are the parents the ones monitoring it? Has that been confirmed?

Or was it set up by a confirmed supporter who wants it to appear the parents are engaged in an effort to find their child?

Good questions, especially since the site says the OFFICIAL Find Lisa Irwin Website.

Of course, NOW we are told that she is ONLY to be found if she is still alive and stranger-abducted. Uhm, uhm, gee......I just have no words.

So the website is NOT for those trying to solve this crime? Really? Is a child abduction NOT a crime now? Does it not merit solving?

So, as someone earlier mentioned, if a "tipster" (I won't call him/her a crime-solver) happened to have seen DB herself digging a hole somewhere and burying a 'package' in it, Jeremy Irwin would NOT want that tip processed through this website because that "tipster" is NOT the intended audience and the solution is NOT the intended solution??

Likewise, if someone saw, even videoed Jeremy Irwin burying his dead daughter, DB would NOT want that tip processed through this website because this tip is NOT what they WANT to receive?????

So WHERE is the concern for Lisa??? Where is the outrage for the abductor OR killer, whomever that may be???

So, it seems you are saying that the owner of this website only wants this (non)crime solved (wtf?) IF it is solved by way of returning a live Lisa abducted by a stranger. :what: :what: :what:

And we wonder why people have a problem with this website??????????? :eek:

BBM

I couldn't agree more!

IIRC, he never received a reward because he called LE (911) instead of Crime Stoppers or whoever was doling out the money. So it didn't matter that he found the body, he didn't tell Crime Stoppers/w/e before calling LE.

Pretty sure it was Crime Stoppers but just going from memory of Kronk not getting the reward.,

My point wasn't if he got the money or not. Someone (You?) was complaining that the site didn't specifically say to get a hold of LE if you had a tip but to call Crime Stoppers. Isn't that exactly what Roy Kronk was told to do when he called LE first? So, the site saying to directly call Crime Stoppers is the correct thing to do, right?

Well, if I came across a dead body, I would certainly call 911.

Or was it set up by a firm supporter who wants it to appear the parents are engaged in an effort to find their child?

The person who made the site has got to be someone that was asked to make it...probably by either the defense team. I will go out on a limb here and say that there is NO WAY that the parents are involved in this site.

My point wasn't if he got the money or not. Someone (You?) was complaining that the site didn't specifically say to get a hold of LE if you had a tip but to call Crime Stoppers. Isn't that exactly what Roy Kronk was told to do when he called LE first? So, the site saying to directly call Crime Stoppers is the correct thing to do, right?

Of course, MAYBE if LE had taken his call seriously at the time they had him on the phone, Caylee's body might have been found sooner?

And likewise with Lisa Irwin. It seems that LE should be able to "transfer" a caller directly to a Crime Stopper line if that is where they want ALL tips to go.

Speaking of links to Crime Stopper, is it possible to label an online link as anything you want the reader to THINK it is but then program an entirely different web address?

Oh she IS truly missing. Of course she is. Whether she is still alive NO ONE knows. Well, we THOUGHT no one (close to the case) knew.

But now that we are told the owner of the website ONLY wants the case solved IF a total stranger abducted her and IF she is still alive, well THAT hits the top of the hinky meter like never before.

Given this new information, I guess I'll go ahead and make a judgement after all on why the parents would not talk to LE. So much for my well-intentioned fence sitting.

Did you get this from Cityslick's post, or because you saw something on the website saying this?

Why in the world would LE want you to call Crime Stoppers when you find a body? Why would anyone WANT to call Crime Stoppers unless you are afraid of being arrested yourself?

Well, my point was that Crime Stoppers wouldn't even give Kronk the reward. What does that tell you? If you call LE, you won't get a reward should be written in bold print along with their phone number.

Well, this is interesting..

Crime Stoppers pays rewards only for anonymous tips. Tipsters who identify themselves are not eligible for a reward.

They may want to add that when the person phones them...to not tell Crime Stoppers your name. That makes writing the check real interesting..

This Crime Stopper Organization is getting even more interesting as I read...LOL.

http://www.kcmo.org/police/HelpfulLinks/index.htm

Here is where KCPD links to Crime Stoppers themselves!

...and? better than nothing...maybe somebody who is a druggie wants to turn in a connection for a cool $1,000 but as far as calling them for locating a missing baby, I don't think so. It is my opinion that LE would allow Crime Stoppers a link based on this.

I stand by my statement that LE/911 should be notified if you find a body or a missing child. In fact, I am pretty sure most would call LE. The solicitation on the website by the parents of Lisa is a direct connection for them to get tips first and screen them prior to notifying LE of anything. I don't go along with this. LE should be notified first, not crime stoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam