New thoughts or questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone sent me this video and they made a good observation, thought I'd share it here... At the 3:33 mark in this video: Geraldo 3/21/09 Part 2 of 2 (HC) - YouTube Geraldo Rivera says that there are allegations of Ron "sending money South." What is he talking about? Kim Picazio shakes her head and says "Yes," but it is never explained what exactly that accusation is.

Anyone have any idea? I don't recall anything of that nature. If not, I could ask KP.

Someone sent me this video and they made a good observation, thought I'd share it here... At the 3:33 mark in this video: Geraldo 3/21/09 Part 2 of 2 (HC) - YouTube Geraldo Rivera says that there are allegations of Ron "sending money South." What is he talking about? Kim Picazio shakes her head and says "Yes," but it is never explained what exactly that accusation is.

Anyone have any idea? I don't recall anything of that nature. If not, I could ask KP.

I remember this tape Levi but, I thought it to mean that he (Ron) wasn't being a good provider. That would be interesting to find out from Kim just exactly what that did mean.

New thoughts for me are: He struck Haleigh on that day at some point and she passed away on Misty's watch. Possible brain bleed, concussion, some kind of head trauma. She probably seemed OK until it was time to go to sleep. The body let loose of all fluids, thus the need for MC to "bleach clean". Yeah, he probably showed up at work, but I doubt he was there the entire night. He took care of business in between work and going back and forth to his truck. That plant is right on that river affording easy disposal. The kidnapping was staged. Sometimes, you have to step away to see the clearer picture. For me, this is what I've come to feel is what happened. Neither one is talking because they're both in this together. His abuse and her aiding and abetting the facilitation of a crime. She doesn't see that her enabling him was a crime yet, she continues to hold her tongue. He wasn't worth it but, too late now......

New thoughts for me are: He struck Haleigh on that day at some point and she passed away on Misty's watch. Possible brain bleed, concussion, some kind of head trauma. She probably seemed OK until it was time to go to sleep. The body let loose of all fluids, thus the need for MC to "bleach clean". Yeah, he probably showed up at work, but I doubt he was there the entire night. He took care of business in between work and going back and forth to his truck. That plant is right on that river affording easy disposal. The kidnapping was staged. Sometimes, you have to step away to see the clearer picture. For me, this is what I've come to feel is what happened. Neither one is talking because they're both in this together. His abuse and her aiding and abetting the facilitation of a crime. She doesn't see that her enabling him was a crime yet, she continues to hold her tongue. He wasn't worth it but, too late now......

That sort of fits with what I was thinking. When LE said they needed info on the timeline -- I don't remember the exact times in question -- that sure didn't mean HaLeigh was okay or even alive before then.

That sort of fits with what I was thinking. When LE said they needed info on the timeline -- I don't remember the exact times in question -- that sure didn't mean HaLeigh was okay or even alive before then.

And when it comes down to it, it really makes sense. This is not some complex crime where you need to feed Christian Prevatt sodium penthanol, I mean seriously, give that to Hope or Tommy, it was not a conspiracy at a party on Monday night, Ron caused her death and Misty and Hope for sure are covering for him because they love him. She probably did die when he was at work, the calls that night were not about them fighting over their breakup, thats so unbelievable but people believe it, I have no idea why, its been made more into a soap opera about this guys personal life, like for some reason thats ok to anyone hes in a relationship with this young girl and has to make it dramatic? I think Misty was put into a room to keep Junior occupied, and Hope or Teresa or Katrina, or Annette took the body and disposed of it. Probably Hope. And thats why Misty does not know exactly who took her but she can narrow it down to 3 people.

And when it comes down to it, it really makes sense. This is not some complex crime where you need to feed Christian Prevatt sodium penthanol, I mean seriously, give that to Hope or Tommy, it was not a conspiracy at a party on Monday night, Ron caused her death and Misty and Hope for sure are covering for him because they love him. She probably did die when he was at work, the calls that night were not about them fighting over their breakup, thats so unbelievable but people believe it, I have no idea why, its been made more into a soap opera about this guys personal life, like for some reason thats ok to anyone hes in a relationship with this young girl and has to make it dramatic? I think Misty was put into a room to keep Junior occupied, and Hope or Teresa or Katrina, or Annette took the body and disposed of it. Probably Hope. And thats why Misty does not know exactly who took her but she can narrow it down to 3 people.

I go back and forth between drugs to sleep and overdose to physical violence. For some reason I keep going to the drugs, but maybe that is 'cause I'm hoping it would be less traumatic for HaLeigh.

I go back and forth between drugs to sleep and overdose to physical violence. For some reason I keep going to the drugs, but maybe that is 'cause I'm hoping it would be less traumatic for HaLeigh.

I share your sentiment somewhat as I believe it is drug related but, IMO, no one "stole" this child. Ron already knew Haleigh was gone the very first morning after her disappearance that "she was the best child he ever HAD". It's common knowledge now, RC was pretty free with his hands, his children included. It just may have been the usual push or slap that changed everything for Haleigh.

RC was used to making his own "truth" out of a pack of lies even at the expense of his family. Finding an underage babysitter was apparantly a better choice for his kids rather than their own mother and made for a makeshift wife when he needed an ally in yet another jam that LE was at his door. There's no integrity there when you can't find it within yourself to do the right thing by your own baby, including admission of your own mistakes. It's just a shame Haleigh was not put in higher regard. If I had to find the absolute cause of her circumstance, I'd go all the way back to the judge that awarded RC full custody and work my way up from there. This did not even have to happen.

Someone sent me this video and they made a good observation, thought I'd share it here... At the 3:33 mark in this video:

Geraldo Rivera says that there are allegations of Ron "sending money South." What is he talking about? Kim Picazio shakes her head and says "Yes," but it is never explained what exactly that accusation is.

GR says, "money gone south". That could mean anything. "Gone south" can mean wasted, spent on something unnecessary, given to someone else for foolish reasons, or even sent to or given to someone in a more southern location. Knowing RC's history, I think it could be any of these things. Certainly it wasn't used for necessities, judging by the phrase and seeing KP's response.

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member