Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

I've only heard mention that KC had possession (can't recall if it was with or w/o permission) of CA's Penney's charge card. Haven't head anything about a Sears card.

Please pardon me if I don't go back and re-read Cindy's depo right now, but I do recall mention of Casey using her Sears card.

Cindy did repossess her JCPenney card when she went through Casey's wallet when Lee brought her stuff home.

the tennis shoes look kind of small, maybe Amy's room? No, wait, she didn't have an actual bedroom did she, more like stayed on the couch or something. I do see the $$ glasses on the floor.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics

in these blue couch pictures in post #4 at that link, you can see a Winnie the Pooh blanket too, pics 1, 2, and 3 are on the blue couch with winnie blanket (best view of winnie blanket is in the third picture), then pic #6 in that same post is also the blue couch--I think I had always thought that picture was taken at the A home, but I guess not because they have a white couch, don't they, (seen in post #8 at the same link. And in the top post at this link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics&page=6 of Cindy and Caylee).

looks like the guitar Casey's holding in the one picture might be a real one, it looks like it says "Fender" up by the keys

edited to add: Oh, I see, the playstation ones look like Fender guitars. OK, thanks. :)

Here's another pic of Caylee with the bruise under the eye, so def not hair or lighting on that pic. It is quite interesting that the bruise was photoshopped/blurred out on one pic and then in one of the smaller cropped pics, it seems to be cropped very intentionally cropped out. Though this one is photoshopped too to make KC look like a monster.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mID=387073&imageID=8471514#a=387073&i=8418503

In the picture where Caylee has the little blue and pink striped shirt or dress on, you can see the red drapes of course of JP's/RM's place, it's hard to see if the couch is blue in that one, but it looks like it probably is. Anyway, the way the picture above the couch is kind of hung up high, and the look of the frame, does look the same to me as the picture hanging over the blue couch in that series of three photos that included the winnie blanket. So I do think the blue couch is at JP/RM's.

Were the two Big Trouble shirt pictures taken on the same occasion, is it the same blue top on Casey or two different ones, I'm not sure. And Caylee's hair looks like it's loose in the couch picture. But otherwise, I think they look the same don't they, like the same occasion? Maybe it is the same blue top.

Blue fibers are really turning out to be important it seems, and the pink shirt definitely is. Could RM very well be thrown under the bus if those blue fibers are from his couch?

Please pardon me if I don't go back and re-read Cindy's depo right now, but I do recall mention of Casey using her Sears card.

Cindy did repossess her JCPenney card when she went through Casey's wallet when Lee brought her stuff home.

Lee also mentions KC using a Sears card in his depo (while being questioned about KC using parents CC's) on page 45.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

In the picture where Caylee has the little blue and pink striped shirt or dress on, you can see the red drapes of course of JP's/RM's place, it's hard to see if the couch is blue in that one, but it looks like it probably is. Anyway, the way the picture above the couch is kind of hung up high, and the look of the frame, does look the same to me as the picture hanging over the blue couch in that series of three photos that included the winnie blanket. So I do think the blue couch is at JP/RM's.

Were the two Big Trouble shirt pictures taken on the same occasion, is it the same blue top on Casey or two different ones, I'm not sure. And Caylee's hair looks like it's loose in the couch picture. But otherwise, I think they look the same don't they, like the same occasion? Maybe it is the same blue top.

BBM

Seagull, I have been looking for that picture of Caylee in the pink and blue striped shirt... do you have a link perhaps?

TIA!

I see a start of a black eye under her left eye before pix was 'fixed'

BBM

Seagull, I have been looking for that picture of Caylee in the pink and blue striped shirt... do you have a link perhaps?

TIA!

Is this the pic?
cayleejp.jpg

I also found this one-which I don't remember seeing before!
CayleeandCaseyblueandpinkstrshirt.jpg

I dont want to throw rm under the bus but darn it, it looks like we have pics of the shirt and the blanket and the blue fiber couch at his place. I need to check to see what size the shirt was at the dump site. Perhaps Casey had her own drawer there at Rm's room and some of Caylee's old clothes were left there.

Is this the pic?
cayleejp.jpg

Yes, thank you, Essies!!! Does it look like there is a boo-boo under her eye or maybe one that was photoshopped out?

Is this the pic?
cayleejp.jpg

I am not sure when the black eye would of been there but these photos are at a different time frame from the one on the first page of this thread. Look at the difference in Casey's hair length.

You can just about bet that when LE found out that KC had deleted several photos from her accounts, that LE was able to get subpoena's for My space, Photo bucket and they also had the hard drives from all of the A's computers...I would bet money that LE has so many photos that will not be shown until trial it won't be funny...And I also hope for CA sake that there are computer searches for Chlorophyll because if she is lying during her deposition she may get a front row seat to see how KC is doing in jail right next to her...They could maybe share snack time together.

I want to tie this back to the topic.

Has anyone notice that the font from B in big on the photo does not match the font from the B in big from the dump site?

I want to tie this back to the topic.

Has anyone notice that the font from B in big on the photo does not match the font from the B in big from the dump site?

Can you post the photos side by side??

Can you post the photos side by side??

I will try tonight. I am at work right now and a lot of this stuff is blocked by our filter. I saw this when I was over at my bro's house for lunch. I will try to find it when I get home tonight. Thanks for asking AZlawyer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back