Timelines

You know what's conspicuously absent from the Marine Corps timeline?

Where is any report of Maria's car being keyed or her being assaulted?

i wondered the same thing....

hmmm ... I'd bet that was a part of her request to live off base and not the mamby-pamby reasoning reported:

On September 17, 2007, LCpl Lauterbach requests permission from her command to move into off-base housing in order to prepare a home for her and her expected child. This is common practice for Marines who are about to go through a life changing event, for example a marriage or having a child.

hmmm ... I'd bet that was a part of her request to live off base and not the mamby-pamby reasoning reported:
On September 17, 2007, LCpl Lauterbach requests permission from her command to move into off-base housing in order to prepare a home for her and her expected child. This is common practice for Marines who are about to go through a life changing event, for example a marriage or having a child.

could very well be, golfmom...

ok....so Jan 11th, NCIS notifies the Sheriff at around 9 am of the note that Christina found at (claims she found) 4 am....

You know what's conspicuously absent from the Marine Corps timeline?

Where is any report of Maria's car being keyed or her being assaulted?

I was wondering that, too. Where did this information come from? Did she report it or did she just tell it to her family and Durham? If the military command did not have this information, they couldn't have acted on it and it wouldn't be in their timeline.

UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE ... It wasn't until Christina's call that the Marines had a clue. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/lauterbach_38149___article.html/lcpl_cpl.html
At no point prior to Friday morning when information about the note was provided by Cpl Laurean’s spouse, did the regimental commander or the NCIS investigators feel that LCpl Lauterbach was anything other than UA or have information that Cpl Laurean was involved in LCpl Lauterbach’s absence in any way.

I just caught a replay of the neighbor's interview from Greta.

He was very clear that the shovel was borrowed on the 16th and he saw CL driving Maria's car the next day on the 17th.

but WAIT!!....ok, Durham said Maria didn't leave the house key there....SO, is it possible that Cesar DID go into the home on the 14th, throw some things together in a bag, write a fake note from Maria?????....gosh, if she got off at noon, he'd been a busy boy if this is the case.....

nawww, i still tend to think that she purchased the bus ticket the next day (the 15th).....course that would mean she'd have stayed somewhere the night of the 14th....i'm surprised that if this is the case, no one's come out to say she stayed at their hotel/motel.......

LOL, i'm going in circles....

I know its mind boggling! Wouldn't there be any witnesses that may have seen Laurean at her home.

What's the deal with Durham? Could he have known about any of this? It all seems to be heresay at this point, because they won't publish what he witnessed or said.

Also they say she died on 12/15, so if she was leaving town, why stop her?

Laurean had more to lose, then a baby being born. He's lies were going to be found!!! Still why kill her?

UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE ... It wasn't until Christina's call that the Marines had a clue. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

At no point prior to Friday morning when information about the note was provided by Cpl Laurean’s spouse, did the regimental commander or the NCIS investigators feel that LCpl Lauterbach was anything other than UA or have information that Cpl Laurean was involved in LCpl Lauterbach’s absence in any way.

>snip from timeline, military>
From November 4th through November 13th, Cpl Laurean takes annual leave to his home in Las Vegas.

Does anyone find it odd that Laurean leaves for Las Vegas 11/4, >snip

Maria On November 5, 2007, LCpl Lauterbach moves into an off-base house, renting a room from Sgt Durham who is scheduled to deploy during late December and was looking for someone to rent his home while he was deployed. Additionally on this day, trial counsel re-interviews LCpl Lauterbach who readjusts her statement that her pregnancy is a result of the rape. However, she continues to maintain that she was raped by Cpl Laurean. Trial counsel continues to look at evidence and prepare recommendations for further actions to the regimental commander. NCIS continues to look for evidence to corroborate LCpl Lauterbach’s allegations.

set forth and moves offf campus and follows through on the rape allegations while he is out of town.:confused:

hmmm:waitasec:

ok....so Jan 11th, NCIS notifies the Sheriff at around 9 am of the note that Christina found at (claims she found) 4 am....

When I get home from work tonday. I am going to dig through some articles. i think the 4:00 AM time was corrected. ANd she called the LE or the USMC at 8: after finding the note.She and him were seen at 6:30 outside by the neighbor

I know its mind boggling! Wouldn't there be any witnesses that may have seen Laurean at her home.

What's the deal with Durham? Could he have known about any of this? It all seems to be heresay at this point, because they won't publish what he witnessed or said.

Also they say she died on 12/15, so if she was leaving town, why stop her?

Laurean had more to lose, then a baby being born. He's lies were going to be found!!! Still why kill her?

IF CL (or Xtina) went over driving Maria's car, and slipped quietly and quickly in and out would the neighbors have noticed it wasn't Maria? She had only lived there short time too - some neighbors might not have even known she was living there.

Did they recover Maria's keys?? Her house key? What paper was the note written on? Something from the house -- or a piece of paper from somewhere else? Where was the note left? Since I don't think Maria was planning to go anywhere I also doubt she wrote the note - and if she did, I feel it was probably done under duress. I hope the experts can tell! (and I cannot believe it just occured to NCIS to check out the note!

My Opinion

This case is definitely in the twilight zone ...... What are the odds that notifications about different occurrences on different dates (12/14/07, 12/15/07, 12/24/07, and 01/07/08) were ALL "received by the command" on ONE date, namely, 01/09/08?????

"I’d like to discuss briefly some specific information received by the command and when it was received:

• Information regarding a $700 ATM withdrawal made on December 14th was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding the purchase of the Greyhound bus ticket to El Paso on December 15th was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding LCpl Lauterbach’s cell phone being recovered and the circumstances of the recovery was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding an unidentified male withdrawing $400 from LCpl Lauterbach’s account on December 24th is provided on January 9th.

• Information regarding LCpl Lauterbach’s vehicle being found near the Greyhound bus station in Jacksonville on January 7th was provided on January 9th."

My, what a coincidence! :rolleyes:

This case is definitely in the twilight zone ...... What are the odds that notifications about different occurrences on different dates (12/14/07, 12/15/07, 12/24/07, and 01/07/08) were ALL "received by the command" on ONE date, namely, 01/09/08?????

"I’d like to discuss briefly some specific information received by the command and when it was received:

• Information regarding a $700 ATM withdrawal made on December 14th was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding the purchase of the Greyhound bus ticket to El Paso on December 15th was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding LCpl Lauterbach’s cell phone being recovered and the circumstances of the recovery was provided to the command on January 9th.

• Information regarding an unidentified male withdrawing $400 from LCpl Lauterbach’s account on December 24th is provided on January 9th.

• Information regarding LCpl Lauterbach’s vehicle being found near the Greyhound bus station in Jacksonville on January 7th was provided on January 9th."

My, what a coincidence! :rolleyes:

One thing I've been considering is that possibly local LE was running through the investigations, pulling a lot of this information together, and the local Marine unit was blocking access to CL. Finally the Sheriff went directly to their command. Unfortunately, even with Maria's uncle and mother and the Sheriff trying to get their attention, it still took a couple of days before Command got serious about what was happening.

Mygirlsadie: the shovel was borrowed on the 16th, and the neighbor saw CL driving Maria's car on the 17th.

Could you delete your post on the other timeline?
Thanks!

Ok thanks! And yes I will delete it.. Where was Maria from the 14th to the 16th when apparently she was buried then? :waitasec:

Mygirlsadie: the shovel was borrowed on the 16th, and the neighbor saw CL driving Maria's car on the 17th.

Could you delete your post on the other timeline?
Thanks!

Okay, before I go alot farther in this. Just wanted to know if this format can/will help us or make it more confusing???

12/14/07

Marines: CL reports to duty
Marines: CL does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Maria does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham calls Maria's Sister
Marines: Durham talks to Maria's Mother
AMW: Maria reports to work - Ends @ Noon

Just want some ideas in stucturing before I go any further!!!

I'm really trying to make what I think is such a conflicting collection of dates, times, etc. into something that we could as least say,,,,

yea.......that is 2 or 3 times that date/time has been stated, so therefore, we can place some reliance on that as being more true than false.

Or would this just confuse everyone even more than we are now??

Okay, before I go alot farther in this. Just wanted to know if this format can/will help us or make it more confusing???

12/14/07

Marines: CL reports to duty
Marines: CL does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Maria does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham calls Maria's Sister
Marines: Durham talks to Maria's Mother
AMW: Maria reports to work - Ends @ Noon

Just want some ideas in stucturing before I go any further!!!

I'm really trying to make what I think is such a conflicting collection of dates, times, etc. into something that we could as least say,,,,

yea.......that is 2 or 3 times that date/time has been stated, so therefore, we can place some reliance on that as being more true than false.

Or would this just confuse everyone even more than we are now??

I think it's fantastic!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam