• Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Hazel
    • Height
    • 2 feet 3 inches
    • Weight
    • 20 pounds
    • Description
    • The child's date of birth is 04/21/2016. The child has a healing mark on left forehead.

Vehicle Information

• Make:
    • Dodge
    • Model:
    • Avenger
    • Year:
    • Color:
    • Black
    • License plate:
    • 535WMB
    • License state:
    • AR

The Anderson County Sheriff's Office is searching for Jax Dean Laymance. Police are looking for Jeremy Dean Laymance and Morgan Lynn Mosely in connection with his abduction. The suspects are driving the listed vehicle. Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.

associated companions

• dontHesitate.png
  • ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

• call911only.png
  • Anderson County Sheriff's Office 903-391-7601

I just heard this alert come across my phone. Prayers for this sweet baby !

Thanks for starting the thread. I had just spoken to a Mod about starting one after I got the alert on my phone.

Oh goodness, I guess I should have contacted a mod first! My apologies. I freak out when AA's go off and I just wanted get the photos out there.

Sweet little guy, I hope he is found safely soon.

Was this little guy abducted by his father and his gf?
He shares his last name.
Hoping Jax is returned safely!

Concerning that both photos of suspects appear to be mugshots and little fella has a healing wound on forehead.

I'm guessing the man is the bio dad ? And Mosley is a gf ?
Was the baby taken from his bio mom ; or foster care ?

This 'father' (hesitate to call anyone a father who places his child in danger) wasn't the custodial parent --or was there a restraining order against him ?
So many questions.
Hope they are able to find Jax safely !!!

Oh goodness, I guess I should have contacted a mod first! My apologies. I freak out when AA's go off and I just wanted get the photos out there.

Sweet little guy, I hope he is found safely soon.
Thank you so much for the thread start. :yourock:

Concerning that both photos of suspects appear to be mugshots and little fella has a healing wound on forehead.
SABBM

Yes, it would seem there could be some prior 'history' with this baby and the man. IMO.
In order for this to be classified as an AA -- was there maybe a restraining order against the sr. Laymance ?
Or does this happen even if there's shared custody --but when one parent takes the child and doesn't return him/her ?
I hate it when children suffer for the adult's misdeeds.
If that's what is happening here.
:moo:

Not sure where everyone is from due to being on tapatalk, but I'm in Texas about 3hrs from Palestine and no one in my house got the alert! 3 cell phones and I got the alert here.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

It seems they made a mistake on the little guys age. Shouldn't he be 10 months if he was born 4/21/16?

Hi LaborOfLobe, I see your post now where they corrected that. Poor baby. I hope he will be alright!

Seems initial reports were off on his age. title corrected.

Let's hope this baby is located safety ASAP!!!

The female might be his mother and she not being married to the father

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found three arrests w/mugshots for Jeremy Dean Laymance out of Pulaski County, Arkansas (the state where the car is licensed). I don't know if it's ok to post because there is another man's arrests and mugshot on the same page. It's in ArkansasOnline. Alcohol and violence/weapon related offenses. Since no link...MOO

Please don't harm this baby!

Thanks for your patience with me and the correction, tlcya. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82