safety for the neighborhood in light of the problems they had the other
night. You can see them with their red berets patrolling outside of the
Anthony home.

While I understand protestors have a right to protest, I commend the
Guardian Angels for stepping in. I feel so bad for the neighbors and yes
even the Anthonys - no one should have to go through what they are all
going through at their own home.

Any thoughts?

I do feel very bad for the neighbors..hopefully the Guardian Angels are there to protect the neighbors not the A's.
If the A's want some protection they should pay for it with the money they have collected in this case.

LE doesn't like them there. Said on morning news (Fox35) they're going to cause even more trouble.

I am sure LE doesnt want them there (havent seen the news yet this am) but other than hiring a private security company (meaning for the neighbors - not the Anthonys) I dont know what else they could do. Perhaps if the protestors see the Guardian Angels there they would calm down their protests and not cause a scene like the other night.

From what the media is reporting this morning, the taser was activated but was not used.
Apparently the guy was driving thru the neighborhood, got into it with some neighbors and then pulled his taser. No arrests were made.
So, was this guy really a protester? Apparently he did not get out of his vehicle at the Anthony home.
I wonder what the guy was actually doing that caused neighbors to confront him? Just driving by? Heckling? The article doesn't really say.

Have you guys seen this about the taser gun??

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Kind of confusing... Who had the Taser... the neighbor or the guy in the car??
I have a concealed weapon licence here in FL and with that it is legal for me to carry a Taser if I choose to. It wouldn't be my weapon of choice should a situation arise... but I'll bet just hearing one activated would scare the he## out of anybody..

This whole situation makes me very sad. Everyone is suffering because of Casey -- everyone but her. The neighboor is no longer safe for its children to even talk their dog for a walk. The protesters have lost focus that the root of all of this is finding Caylee and not harrassing Casey. Its very obvious that Casey is not going to crack and suddenly be honest about what happened to Caylee. And worst of all poor Caylee is lost in all of this.

If LE doesn't like the Guardian Angels there, then perhaps they should put a dedicated patrol car at the Anthony residence. Right now no one is safe on Hopespring.

This whole situation makes me very sad. Everyone is suffering because of Casey -- everyone but her. The neighboor is no longer safe for its children to even talk their dog for a walk. The protesters have lost focus that the root of all of this is finding Caylee and not harrassing Casey. Its very obvious that Casey is not going to crack and suddenly be honest about what happened to Caylee. And worst of all poor Caylee is lost in all of this.

If LE doesn't like the Guardian Angels there, then perhaps they should put a dedicated patrol car at the Anthony residence. Right now no one is safe on Hopespring.
Your right, Ginny..its awfull. All of these neighbors are going through hell, I cant imagine living like that with really no end in the immediate sight. And the only one not really affected is KC..Sitting in the house, baking brownies, surfing the workld wide web..whatever she's doing ..IT NUTS!!

Somebody is going to end up getting killed if the police don't do something soon about these protestors. There's going to be a very tragic incident if there isn't something done.

Somebody is going to end up getting killed if the police don't do something soon about these protestors. There's going to be a very tragic incident if there isn't something done.

I think you've got that backwards....someone already probably has been killed....a 2 year old.

I think you've got that backwards....someone already probably has been killed....a 2 year old.

I meant between the protestors and the remaining living persons at the house or a neighbor.

I just noticed on two different news sites that the Guardian Angels
are now patrolling the Anthony home. They said its to ensure
safety for the neighborhood in light of the problems they had the other
night. You can see them with their red berets patrolling outside of the
Anthony home.

While I understand protestors have a right to protest, I commend the
Guardian Angels for stepping in. I feel so bad for the neighbors and yes
even the Anthonys - no one should have to go through what they are all
going through at their own home.

Any thoughts?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR, is that a comment???????

I can't believe the Guardian Angels would waste their time protecting Casey. Maybe next week they can go guard some child molesters??

This whole situation makes me very sad. Everyone is suffering because of Casey -- everyone but her. The neighbor is no longer safe for its children to even talk their dog for a walk. The protesters have lost focus that the root of all of this is finding Caylee and not harrassing Casey. Its very obvious that Casey is not going to crack and suddenly be honest about what happened to Caylee. And worst of all poor Caylee is lost in all of this.

I agree with most of what you said, cept last paragraph. Why is everybody supposed to make concessions for KC. She is one person, protesters are many more, the neighbors are many more, it should be easier to remove the problem, KC.

I hate to say it but I agree - something horrible is going to happen on that street if something isnt done. Its true if LE doesnt want the Guardian Angels then perhaps they can tell the judge to let the HOA bar the protestors from the Anthony home. Let them protest somewhere else in the neighborhood.

Emotions are so high (and rightfully so) but I keep thinking those poor people who live on Hopespring Drive. They didnt choose to be a part of this nightmare. They only chose to live there..... in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back