MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my trial we did a first run count to see if we all agreed THEN we began to deliberate. It was a much smaller case but that way we didn't need to talk it out if we are all on the same page. We did have some stuff we were dying to say out loud to each other but our case was not guilty vs not guilty and thankfully we are all (but 2 then eventually all) on the same side before we deliberated.

IMO

Either that or they stay late to get the verdict. Usually they ask them what they want to do (in my experience) which is IMO

Side Note: This is where the fun begins for the Jury, they can FINALLY talk to each other about the case!!!!

2nd Side Note: I love seeing all of HE friends, including BW who gave testimony there with her mom. We love you Heather!

Do we know who the jury comprises of women/men? Sorry if I have missed this information.

In my trial we did a first run count to see if we all agreed THEN we began to deliberate. It was a much smaller case but that way we didn't need to talk it out if we are all on the same page. We did have some stuff we were dying to say out loud to each other but our case was not guilty vs not guilty and thankfully we are all (but 2 then eventually all) on the same side before we deliberated.

IMO

In mine, jurors were defying instructions and angrily throwing evidence on the floor. Good times.

Now we watch twitter for the verdict is in tweet! I hope it's quick and tonight, for the Elvis families sake. I watched Debbie Elvis and it just breaks my heart, no matter what the verdict is Heather is gone and nothing will ever change that. I loved seeing the friends and witnesses sitting with her mom and dad.

Wonder how long this is going to take? Do you think they will all just hang around the courtroom?

Do we get a new thread for the verdict watch? I think it wont take them long to reach a decision. jmo.

Moderators usually start a new thread when it gets to 1000 posts...or around there. since it's almost to 1000 my bet is very soon we will get a verdict watch thread.

:moo:

Moderators usually start a new thread when it gets to 1000 posts...or around there. since it's almost to 1000 my bed is very soon we will get a verdict watch thread.

:moo:

We already have one at bottom of page.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26m26 minutes ago
#MoorerTrial - I have seen jury instructions given all over the country....Judge Dennis looks like he's all over the place.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17m17 minutes ago
#MoorerTrial - This judge is strange. There, I said it.

The only thing the defense really did was place doubt that TM may have been the one. Nothing they threw out about anyone else remotely stuck. imo

In mine, jurors were defying instructions and angrily throwing evidence on the floor. Good times.

Oh my! What kind of evidence? What kind of case?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 11m11 minutes ago
#MoorerTrial -Follow VERDICT @courtchatter2 to receive special notification when verdict or non-verdict,as I'm predicting, has been reached.

Is the judge still going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does everyone think the verdict will be?

Sadly I'm going for not guilty. There's a lot pointing to him but I don't think anything definitive enough for a jury to 100% agree he is guilty.

What does everyone think the verdict will be?

Sadly I'm going for not guilty. There's a lot pointing to him but I don't think anything definitive enough for a jury to 100% agree he is guilty.

I absolutely think GUILTY, and not just because I think he is. I think they proved their case, especially with closing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend