Zach Adams guilty in kidnapping murder of Holly Bobo Sept 23, 2017

[video=twitter;911604482068250624]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/911604482068250624[/video]

[video=twitter;911605201647341568]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/911605201647341568[/video]

Maybe this is wrong of me - but the Nicks on 5 are cracking me up with their arguments for LWOP instead of DP

I noticed when Zach came back in for the verdict he was not wearing makeup and the circles under his eyes were visible again. I wonder when he comes back today if he is back in the foundation makeup to cover his big dark circles under his eyes. To me that was a smart thing for his defense attorney to do.

Yes, it was. But, now that they've found him guilty, she might think it's better to show the circles, to try and make him look haunted by his actions. Don't get me wrong. I hope they fry him, but thinking like a defense attorney, I might do that.

While his testimony was absolutely vital to getting ZA convicted, JA is every bit as guilty as ZA, DA, and SA, and in no way should ever draw another breath of air as a free man. While he may escape the DP as a reward for his testimony, he should at the very least be kept behind bars for the rest of his life. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Agree completely!!

This was the case that made me join Websleuths. I can't believe that it's been six years before she finally received justice, and my heart goes out to her family all over again for having to go through the trial. I hope that this resolution brings them some healing and peace.

I've seen a lot of discussion about the jury and reasonable doubt, and just wanted to point out that, as the judge mentioned, the jurors are the arbiters of fact. They decide who is credible and who is not. Once they believe a witness, that witness's testimony becomes a fact. Any inconsistencies we see here were obviously not seen as inconsistencies by the jurors. Also, there is a big difference between doubt and reasonable doubt. Even further, there is a difference between murder and felony murder, and how complicity theory relates to them both. I do not believe that Zach was the one who grabbed Holly and took her away from her home, but that did not need to occur for the guilty verdict. If he was guilty of any participation/assistance along the way, he is guilty. Hell, he could've used a weapon to make her move from one room of a home to another and that is enough for kidnapping in my state. I have no reasonable doubt that, at minimum, he participated with Shayne Austin in the commission of these crimes.

Good morning everyone! It was great to wake up today knowing ZA will forever be locked up for the rest of his life.

It has been so enjoyable having you here on this case, cfreyja. :)

I do believe that SA was the one sent by the mastermind (ZA) to kidnap Holly so they all could rape her as they pleased. It is very important to remember that in felony murder as you have stated means they all, including ZA, acted in concert to kidnap Holly, and they all held her against her will the entire time after she was initially kidnapped. I am glad the jury understood that and applied the law correctly to this case.

Dylan's attorney has to be very concerned and so does Dylan imo. It doesn't matter if he did not originally kidnap her or even if he wasn't the one who actually murdered her. They all acted in concert with each other when committing all of these heinous felonies so all are equally guilty under the law including the death penalty option for him too. He should have agreed to testify against his brother but I really believe Dylan is scared to death of his wicked brother who dominated him all of his life. imo

JA will be spared the DP I believe but he will most likely be sentenced to LWOP or at least at a minimum to life and in TN that is 51 years to be served.

What I am so grateful for is the tremendous courage shown by all of the Bobo family that were determined to see the truth come to light about who really was involved. I am sure Karen knew how bad ZA was due to his criminal past but yet she and Clint went to his home to ask him about who could have taken Holly. THAT took tremendous courage. The Bobo family is the reason we are here today because none of them ever gave up. God bless them all.

And now we are going to learn even more about this dangerous man's past and all of the things he did to others for years.

I'm sorry to come in so late and ask this but did Holly know these guys and did they plan it? Or was it a random thing?

I have a dumb question. Will the jury be sentencing each charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No question is dumb.

They will only be deciding whether he deserves the death penalty or LWOP. They will take into consideration everything that comes in to this phase along with what he was convicted for and his prior bad acts and if they put up any mitigating factors that will be weighed too. Imo, the mitigating factors will be weak and will not begin to compare to the aggravating factors presented by the state.

[video=twitter;911609223418654720]https://twitter.com/burtstaggsnews/status/911609223418654720[/video]

[video=twitter;911610151639158784]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/911610151639158784[/video]

[video=twitter;911610163949424640]https://twitter.com/WBBJ7Mandy/status/911610163949424640[/video]

If it was me, I'd go for LWOP to limit the times I'd ever have to deal with this ******* in the future.

I cannot for certain say that ZA was the mastermind. But, after watching, listening, reading... I have NO doubt that he was very involved. I have NO doubt that he took part. Even getaway drivers are found guilty of the same crime. That is enough for a conviction. The jury, IMVHO gave the correct verdict.

Good morning everyone! It was great to wake up today knowing ZA will forever be locked up for the rest of his life.

It has been so enjoyable having you here on this case, cfreyja. :)

I do believe that SA was the one sent by the mastermind (ZA) to kidnap Holly so they all could rape her as they pleased. It is very important to remember that in felony murder as you have stated means they all, including ZA, acted in concert to kidnap Holly, and they all held her against her will the entire time after she was initially kidnapped. I am glad the jury understood that and applied the law correctly to this case.

Dylan's attorney has to be very concerned and so does Dylan imo. It doesn't matter if he did not originally kidnap her or even if he wasn't the one who actually murdered her. They all acted in concert with each other when committing all of these heinous felonies so all are equally guilty under the law including the death penalty option for him too. He should have agreed to testify against his brother but I really believe Dylan is scared to death of his wicked brother who dominated him all of his life. imo

JA will be spared the DP I believe but he will most likely be sentenced to LWOP or at least at a minimum to life and in TN that is 51 years to be served.

What I am so grateful for is the tremendous courage shown by all of the Bobo family that were determined to see the truth come to light about who really was involved. I am sure Karen knew how bad ZA was due to his criminal past but yet she and Clint went to his home to ask him about who could have taken Holly. THAT took tremendous courage. The Bobo family is the reason we are here today because none of them ever gave up. God bless them all.

And now we are going to learn even more about this dangerous man's past and all of the things he did to others for years.

Thank you, Ocean! I've always enjoyed reading your comments as well!
I agree 100% with you that ZA was the mastermind, and I'm also glad the jury took the time to understand felony murder.

The Bobos really are heroes. Karen Bobo in particular reminds me of John Walsh in her zealous determination to find out who murdered her daughter.
I hear people say sometimes that serial killers and other criminals are fascinating and interesting, but I am often fascinated and sometimes in awe of the capacity that family members of crime victims have to wake up each day and use their pain and heartbreak to achieve something positive and seek justice for their loved ones. It really shows a strength of character that represents the very best of what makes us human.

OBE thank you for your above post. In the beginning when I joined WS it was because a friend of the family had a son that had gone missing in a small town outside KC. He was eventually found weeks later apparently from a suicide. I stumbled onto this case along the way and was intrigued. I became invested in this case along with so many.

I would like to commend all the ones who have cared for and posted for over six years. This case is the true example of how patience has to be in place to obtain Justice. Most people don't realize how many have stayed involved all these years, such as OBE. And also to those who did not live long enough to see this Justice for Holly, such as Foxfire.

JMO

I'm sorry to come in so late and ask this but did Holly know these guys and did they plan it? Or was it a random thing?

There was never any evidence that she knew any of them. I think they knew her by sight since its such a small town and she was so stunningly beautiful but she didnt know any of them personally. I think they selected her when SA was at the coon hunt stalking her and her friend. I dont think it was random and she was specifically targeted to be the one they kidnapped and raped.

If it was me, I'd go for LWOP to limit the times I'd ever have to deal with this ******* in the future.

would they not have sorted that out with family in advance...dp makes a guilty verdict such as they got even more difficult and dp qualified jury etc. takes more time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back