FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ekj... I thought the same thing.

I hope they find Jen and then the monster who took her from her family.

Saying a prayer

How far is Deltona, Fl from Orlando? I found this article on CNN this afternoon. Could this be a possibility?

Teens Discover Human Skull, Remains
Deputies Search For Clues In Woods
http://www.local6.com/news/17922352/detail.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-remains-identified-110708,0,3809019.story

Volusia deputies identifiy skeletal remains

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer 6:35 PM EST, November 7, 2008 Volusia deputy sheriffs tentatively identified human remains found in the Deltona area as that of a homeless man with health problems, officials said Friday.

Carl Lynn Cappabianca, 58, left his DeLand home earlier this year after becoming estranged from his wife. He suffered from diabetes and other medical conditions, deputies said. He had not been reported missing.

Cappabianca's skeletal remains were discovered Thursday. A ring with the U.S. Marines insignia was among his effects, so investigators called authorities at the county's Veterans Services Division, who helped detectives determine his identity.

The remains showed no signs of violence or trauma, investigators said. Cappabianca's cause of death remains under investigation.

bittersweet.... I'm glad it's not Jen... because I'd love her to be found alive somewhere... but the time makes it such an improbability... and if she's already at peace, then my most fervent prayer is that her family find it as well.

I hope while TES is in Orlando this weekend, Jennifer's body is discovered. I know the focus is mostly on Caylee Anthony, but they're probably in the same general area.

I'm praying for Jennifer and hoping this weekend's search may bring some closure to the Kesse family.

Salem

There have been many teams dispatched today to search for Jenn. Will update more info following the search.

Is the calling off of the search, includes Jennifer's search, too?

That would be my guess as if they are not having the command center in orlando and rather in NC then obviously it wouldn't be as large scale as the search for Caylee.

I should change my username to Beyond Frustrated :(

This weekend was UCF's Homecoming. It's so sad that we celebrate reconnecting with our old friends but yet Jenn is not home yet- good or bad :(

Seems like looking for a needle in a haystack............prayers for Jennifer and Caylee......

I think this was Brian Rooney - the construction worker who was caught in Vermont. I think it should at least be checked to see if he worked in Orlando as a part of the crew - and if he had a master key. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Rooney

I suspect Rooney's involvement with Maura Murray.

That would be my guess as if they are not having the command center in orlando and rather in NC then obviously it wouldn't be as large scale as the search for Caylee.

I should change my username to Beyond Frustrated :(

This weekend was UCF's Homecoming. It's so sad that we celebrate reconnecting with our old friends but yet Jenn is not home yet- good or bad :(

I promised UCF I would come back on here today when I got back. Sunday was almost entirely spent on JK case. I cannot reveal our search areas as it is ongoing. I am very excited to tell you that a portion of our TES core team are locals, and will be working on Jenn's searches, coordinating with local resources on an ongoing basis.

I personally spoke with an independent PI who provided some very important information that will be helpful in mapping the searches going forward. I think Jenn is findable, I pray she is.

Thank you- I appreciate it. I can tell you however, that I am quite disappointed with the media coverage of the search this weekend as the focus of the media was Caylee and not Jenn.

It's just a frustration that I have and will have to deal with.

But thank you again for the information. Do you happen to know if this independent PI is associated at all with Jenn's family?

The video recording is date stamped 1-24-2006 the day she disappeared, parking the car at 1:00 PM. She talked on the phone with her family and friends at night. Lets say that was 10:00. Whoever moved her car could not have gone too far. Even if foul play took place at 10:00 and the car was immediately taken and driven 100 miles an hour - the maximum the car could go is 750 miles and (1/2 of 15) and then 750 miles back. I exaggerate - I really don't think this person went anywhere far. I am convinced it was a construction worker with a master key. Someone should check to see if Brian Rooney was working there when the apartments were built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth