Status
Not open for further replies.

Inparadise

Verified Insider - Rebecca Zahau Case
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures from the Maxie's House Halloween Party:

Halloween2.png

Halloween1.png

So... was this just a small party and not very public?

So... was this just a small party and not very public?

It was a fund raiser for Maxie's House, with a Silent Auction as well......more of the pics (40 of them or so), are posted on the FaceBook Maxie's House page........If necessary, I can certainly post more of them here, but I thought the pics of the twins were interesting......Dina as a Greek Goddess?

Dina and Nina are both looking quite lovely, don't you think? Cheerful, confident, with creative costumes, and happily celebrating Halloween! They appear to be in a "good place" now, and that is encouraging, given their difficulties of the past 18 months or so. I'm glad they can relax a bit and enjoy throwing a party, and sharing it on FB. A "new normal" is always positive, after such tragedies.

It appears to be a very successful party. Thanks for sharing this glimpse into what Dina and Nina are doing these days, IP!

I recognize Dina immediately in the second pic. She looks NOTHING like Nina so I don't know how the police could discount the two witnesses' statement that he saw Dina (and not Nina) at the Spreckels mansion the night of Becky's murder.

Did you attend this party?

<modsnip>

I also do not believe a nonprofit that is aimed at investigating/insulting partners of ex-spouses and potentially ruining the ex-spouses' new relationships should be celebrating anything. I hope the nonprofit did not receive too many donations, and I feel really bad for the gullible people who donated and attended the farce.

Thanks IP... I just didn't know it was that big of a thing they had.

In the one pic on FB of Dina and Nina, Nina is significantly shorter?

I recognize Dina immediately in the second pic. She looks NOTHING like Nina so I don't know how the police could discount the two witnesses' statement that he saw Dina (and not Nina) at the Spreckels mansion the night of Becky's murder.

Did you attend this party?

I find it unjust that Becky's murderers are getting away scott free and living smiley, happy lives. Even if the courts never punish these monsters, I hope they live with the shame and guilt of what they did for the rest of their lives. Honestly they deserve to rot.

I also do not believe a nonprofit that is aimed at investigating/insulting partners of ex-spouses and potentially ruining the ex-spouses' new relationships should be celebrating anything. I hope the nonprofit did not receive too many donations, and I feel really bad for the gullible people who donated and attended the farce.

No, I did not attend the party........for obvious reasons.

Just to reiterate, these two Romano twins don't look anything alike. Sorry. No.

Can someone put up Rebecca's pic next to them to compare their heights and sizes?

Can someone put up Rebecca's pic next to them to compare their heights and sizes?

Also, doesn't it look like DS lost quite a bit of weight and NS put on quite a bit of weight?
Kind of like a swapping of body sizes?

Are they really that different in heights, or is one wearing heels? Also, what were their hair colors back then?

Are they really that different in heights, or is one wearing heels? Also, what were their hair colors back then?

Dina's hair has always been "jet black"....Nina's hair has been blonde for years. And yes, Dina is much taller than Nina......Nina likely had heels on that day.

Without full body photos and none wearing heels, difficult to compare pictures, but here is an approximate comparison in heights. Used the door as a reference as well. We know RZ's height, and we know Dina is very tall, an Amazon, some have said 6 feet, and speculating NR is maybe 4 inches shorter.. so this is ballpark range for the twins. In body mass, they are both much much heavier than RZ.

RZ_DS_NR_height_zps7ed6e955.jpg

Without full body photos and none wearing heels, difficult to compare pictures, but here is an approximate comparison in heights. Used the door as a reference as well. We know RZ's height, and we know Dina is very tall, an Amazon, some have said 6 feet, and speculating NR is maybe 4 inches shorter.. so this is ballpark range for the twins. In body mass, they are both much much heavier than RZ.

RZ_DS_NR_height_zps7ed6e955.jpg

Ty. This is a fantastic comparison of their heights. Can you make the figures of the twins to resemble their actual body mass? I wanted to get a sense of how easy it would have been for the towering twins to carry and toss a petite Becky over the balcony given the twins' much greater body mass and heights.

I have to say that the murderers who painted the words on the door did a good job of emulating the eye-level height that Becky might have painting at.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

Here's a pic of Rebecca with Jonah to give us an approximation of the size of Rebecca as compared to Jonah and the Romano twins. As Carioca posted above, Rebecca was petite, only 5'3". Dina is approx. 6' or taller and Nina is approx. 5'8".

Does anyone have a pic of Dina and Jonah together? Do we know Jonah's height and weight?

Dina is 5'8, Nina is about 5'6, and Jonah is 5'10

Dina is 5'8, Nina is about 5'6, and Jonah is 5'10
Thanks IP. Interesting... Had thought by all accounts Dina was much taller than 5'8". Just a bit above average by US standards.
How tall is Adam????????????

Thanks IP. Interesting... Had thought by all accounts Dina was much taller than 5'8". Just a bit above average by US standards.
How tall is Adam????????????

She usually wears heels.......like 4 inch ones. I don't know how tall Adam is......I will have to look at the ES Bar Mitzvah photo to gage.

She usually wears heels.......like 4 inch ones. I don't know how tall Adam is......I will have to look at the ES Bar Mitzvah photo to gage.

I recall reading somewhere that Adam is 5'7".

I recall reading somewhere that Adam is 5'7".
If JS is 5'10", based on the Bar Mitzvah photo, Adam would be around 5'9" IMO. He is sort of slouching in the photo whereas JS is standing tall and proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer