DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doyle: Groves "has stated that she’s willing to care long-term, however long it takes.” Says Bonnie is "hesitant" to make same commitment.

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 2m

Case management supervisor Doyle: "I don’t believe if Mr. Sievers says anything inappropriate, (Bonnie) would stop those conversations.”

[video=twitter;732273577622261761]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732273577622261761[/video]

Doyle: Groves "has stated that she’s willing to care long-term, however long it takes.” Says Bonnie is "hesitant" to make same commitment.

If you are following Jacob Carpenter on twitter, please follow his page and "like" his tweets so he posts as much information as possible (more watching = more tweets). Very easy to sign up for twitter.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 1m

• Doyle: Groves "has stated that she’s willing to care long-term, however long it takes.” Says Bonnie is "hesitant" to make same commitment.

0 retweets1 like

Retweet

More

• Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732272967627870208]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732272967627870208[/video]
    Case management supervisor Doyle: "I don’t believe if Mr. Sievers says anything inappropriate, (Bonnie) would stop those conversations.”

If you are following Jacob Carpenter on twitter, please follow his page and "like" his tweets so he posts as much information as possible (more watching = more tweets). Very easy to sign up for twitter.

I'm there and liking the posts already!

I just did!

WINK IS LIVE STREAMING NOW. Go to their FB page. 3rd post in this thread links it

The live feed is up but doesn't seem to be working very well!

Guardian ad litem says she believes neither grandmother should be supervising phone calls with Mark Sievers. Should be at Lutheran Services.

0 retweets 0 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members