FBI asks for assistance identifying child predator John Doe 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to his mouth area, does it look like he has teeth? It seems flat near his upper lip. Could he possibly have false teeth, or maybe summer teeth? Possibly a hairlip or cleft of some sort?

idynno.jpg

Small hand, his fingers don't look very long. Maybe he's short in stature? Is that a longer thumb nail? His middle finger seems smashed a little, unless that's just distortion. His ring might have been on there for awhile bc his finger looks fatter on both sides of the ring.

2uxwhgo.jpg

He looks to me like he has a (repaired) cleft palate.

So it's not my imagination? Is it possible it just looks that was bc this image the fbi provided came from a video? To me it honestly looks cleft. Thanks.

Here we go... I messed with the picture a bit & this is as clear as I can get it for this size...

2pyz155.jpg

I see a cat with a black & white face to the left of the chair, peeking its head out a bit.

I see a candle on a pedestal on a sofa table that's against he wall.

I see an old type of phone that's either white, gray or silver on top of the table right behind the candle. The phone looks like one of those type that has a built in answering machine. Do they still make them? (Our's has been directly through our phone company for years is why I'm asking.) It looks like it's plugged into what appears to be an extension cord or a surge protector beside the chair.

I agree, looks like pottery of some sort on the side of the chair. Could it possibly be an oxygen tank? Idk, just wondering...

I think it is a pump style bottle of lotion (closest to doorway on floor near chair)

Closer to the chair a white taller object to our right of the bottle of lotion which may be a pottery type jug or urn.

I was puzzling on the non uniform black and white appearing object but it could be a cat (or at least a portion of one that is visible)

ETA to clarifyI think there are three separate and disctincly different items sitting on teh floor near the chair by the doorway

He looks to me like he has a (repaired) cleft palate.

Yep, very small upper lip.

I'm from South Louisiana and our Cajun dialect is quite distinctive. I'm sure the FBI had a linguist listen to 'Jimmy's' voice. People from north Louisiana don't sound like us at all. You could swear they're from a different state.
This guy's picture looks so familiar. I guess all pedophile's look alike. He resembles the man that was on the bed @ the hotel that the FBI was searching for. Makes me realize I'd be a terrible witness.

Bless you CherBear that image you posted above is so much clearer with the distortion removed. thank you so much!

CherBear, if you can undistort the images of "Jimmy" that would so help us figure out if he has an unusual face or cleft palate repair or if the image just makes him appear so due to the distortion.

From CherBearSTL's post top of page 2 this thread

This is a picture of the chair that corrects the distortion. It looks somewhat normal now. Also, using Photoshop, I can see the item next to the chair as well as what appears to be a cat with a white face.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38814&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1384378362

BUMPITY BUMP

This image is what I believe the chair actually looks like. If "Jimmy" is likewise distorted as I feel the chair is, well, hard telling what he really looks like KWIM?

The picture of the front of his face is distorted, at least to me it is. I hope you work with that picture too, CherBear. tia

The story was briefly shown on Nancy Grace just now ... and the photos didn't look quite as distorted. They're looking for him in Ohio.

The FB 'share' button from the FBI link doesn't work. Go figure!

I think it is a pump style bottle of lotion (closest to doorway on floor near chair)

Closer to the chair a white taller object to our right of the bottle of lotion which may be a pottery type jug or urn.

I was puzzling on the non uniform black and white appearing object but it could be a cat (or at least a portion of one that is visible)

ETA to clarifyI think there are three separate and disctincly different items sitting on teh floor near the chair by the doorway

Yeah, I agree. Could the lotion be Palmer's cocoa butter?

The chair looks like a recliner because of the handle on the side of the chair.
It looks like one cord goes up to the phone and the cord going out into the room is probably to a light or camera he was using.

Could the hand picture also be distorted?

CherBear, could you run the rest of the pictures through photoshop to take out the distortion please? Why does the FB do that stuff? Why don't they just send out the image as-is minus the victim? What's they're tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk