CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
@xxxxxxxx We're making inquiries about why #theatershooting trial is late today

Let's see. I would not be surprised if attorneys are in chambers with Judge S. Just speculation, of course. It also would not surprise me if Dr G has issues with Mr B's method of questioning. She needs to run off at the mouth, you see and Mr B wants her to knock it off.

I would hate to think that we are missing GB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Wonder what's wrong, channel 7 said it's the court signal is not on?

I know! I don't want to miss any of his testimony!

Phil Tenser is talking about things Dr Gur said in court. She said that she has never seen anyone present like JH. I find that hard to believe. He isn't a special specimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine if Dr Gur was refusing to testify lol!

I know! I don't want to miss any of his testimony!

Phil Tenser is talking about things Dr Gur said in court. She said that she has never seen anyone present like JH. I find that hard to believe. He isn't a special specimen.

YES, she is too dramatic, trying too hard to give jimmy a pity party.

Rob McCallum ‏@rwmccallum · 48s49 seconds ago
Judge Samour will take the bench shortly #theatershooting

Here's our take this morning on Dr. Gur's testimony Tuesday in the Aurora #theatershooting trial. http://dpo.st/1KKFlJE

Can you imagine if Dr Gur was refusing to testify lol!

What happens if the Dr. refuses to testify anymore or if she left to go back to CA?

I really think that is the issue, she does not want to Mr. G. asking her yes and no questions. She wants to talk on and on which confuses the issues for the jury, but she is like trying to 'see' her (and husband's) research.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 57s57 seconds ago
The #theatershooting judge will take the bench shortly, per @rwmccallum

Wonder if she went to the hospital for anxiety & heart palyps like LaViolette did in the arias trial? She reminds me so much of her bias testimony! She believed & could find DV in anyone (even snow white, a fictional character). This doc will find schizophrenia in anyone as well,--- for the right price.

Sorry for misspelling. WS will not allow me to go back and change them!!!

What happens if the Dr. refuses to testify anymore or if she left to go back to CA?

I really think that is the issue, she does not want to Mr. G. asking her yes and no questions. She wants to talk on and on which confuses the issues for the jury, but she is like trying to 'see' her (and husband's) research.

If the issue is with Dr G., it is a stretch to think she is refusing to testify. However, it is possible she objects to Mr B's style of questioning and wants the right to answer as she pleases.

She isn't capable of yes or no answers unfortunately!

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 1m1 minute ago

Channel 2 KWGN ‏@channel2kwgn · 1m1 minute ago
The #theatershooting trial was a bit delayed this morning, but it's live now. Watch here: http://kwgn.com/live

Finally, #theatershooting Judge Carlos Samour takes the bench for late start today

morning everyone! I'm so excited for the rest of Dr. Gur's cross by GB and jury questions!!

idk about you all but i really like her. that being said, I like GB more. haha he's a very good lawyer and is doing a good job with her so far!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 39s39 seconds ago
Video shows defense investigators interviewing JH at Denver Health. Judge will bar the video. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 40s40 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting trial delayed this AM because judge needed more time. Now rules Nov 2012 video of Holmes in Denver Health won't be admitted

Sadie Gurman ‏@sgurman · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors sparring with the star witness in #theatershooting who found James Holmes insane: http://xprts.us/1NSF05O Follow @DanElliottAP

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Samour: "I am sorry for the delay. I needed more time to rule (on a video recording)." #theatershooting

The Denver Post ‏@denverpost · 40s41 seconds ago
WATCH LIVE: Testimony from Dr. Raquel Gur to continue on Day 45 of the Aurora #theatershooting trial: http://dpo.st/1QBrF4G via @DPTV

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 51s52 seconds ago
Judge needed more time to make a ruling on a video. He's not letting video in #theatershooting #theatertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes