**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

I agree. ZFG's attorneys are taking this far beyond trying to clear her name, which has already been cleared repeatedly. It appears that they are actually trying to investigate Caylee's disappearance and murder, which could, IMO, be construed as interfering in a criminal case.
Very Much Respect Your Opinions although I do not agree that her name has been cleared repeatedly. KC and family saying "oh this is the wrong ZG" doesn't clear her name when she was the ZG at Sawgrass and driving car with NY Tags. That points directly to this ZG. KC needs to come out and directly say "This is not the ZG because....I Lied about ZG taking Caylee".

Very Much Respect Your Opinions although I do not agree that her name has been cleared repeatedly. KC and family saying "oh this is the wrong ZG" doesn't clear her name when she was the ZG at Sawgrass and driving car with NY Tags. That points directly to this ZG. KC needs to come out and directly say "This is not the ZG because....I Lied about ZG taking Caylee".

The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.

1. KC said she left Caylee with ZG at Sawgrass Apartments and she drove a car with NY tag --- 2nd Story KC said ZG and others took Caylee from her at JBP
KC tells different people that she has known ZG for 2 - 6 years. LA and GA and CA said in interviews with LE that they had heard of ZG.
This ZG has been to Sawgrass Apartments, applied to get apt. And at that time drove a car with NY Tags. IMO it is not ridiculous for ZG to file this lawsuit - the ZG KC points to as the person that took Caylee is this ZG -

The NY tags are one more indication that this was not the ZG Casey claimed took Caylee. Casey's ZFG was a Florida resident and had been for a number of years at least. Her car should have had Florida tags. Casey never accused this particular ZG and said right from the start that it was not her.

This ZG may now have FL tags, but IIRC, and as other posters pointed out, she did have NY tags at the time she visited Sawgrass. It matches with Casey's story of ZFG having a NY tag.

This ZG may now have FL tags, but IIRC, and as other posters pointed out, she did have NY tags at the time she visited Sawgrass. It matches with Casey's story of ZFG having a NY tag.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying that Casey said the car of 'her' ZG had NY tags? I don't recall that. I'll have to pull up Casey's statement and reread it...and then I'll have to go shower again.

I respectifully disagree. Just because you say "her car SHOULD have FLA tags" doesn't neccessarily make it so. TL still had NY tags....I still have Jersey info, etc. Sometimes it's just easier and lazier to leave things as they are. Sometimes it's for insurance purposes, too. AND...Casey did say she was from the NY area...has/had family there. AND, since casey seemed to "allude' to the fact that Zanny moved alot...diff addresses, diff phone #'s...sometimes, again, easier to just let things stay the way they are. Not all people play by the rules and obey the DMV laws.

I saw a repeat of this ZFG (the one that filed the lawsuit) tv interview, and the camera zoomed down to her right hand. There was a tattoo of a HEART with the letters ZG inside of it. Hope KC didn't see this, because she will use this little piece of info. to try and explain why the "nanny" placed a heart sticker over the duct tape on Caylee's mouth.

I saw a repeat of this ZFG (the one that filed the lawsuit) tv interview, and the camera zoomed down to her right hand. There was a tattoo of a HEART with the letters ZG inside of it. Hope KC didn't see this, because she will use this little piece of info. to try and explain why the "nanny" placed a heart sticker over the duct tape on Caylee's mouth.

Right!! Wasn't it just this week or late last week on NG or JVM?? It didn't even hit me in that way....wow...great catch!!!

Here is what I don't understand and this isn't against you, Mendz or your post :blowkiss: but isn't this part of her trial? I mean after all, Casey is claming that ZFG is the one who took Caylee. To me, this should all be included. If JB is saying that it will incrimate Casey, well, so be it. Casey is the one who is lying and hurting other people because of her own actions.. All this should be a part of Caseys murder trial.. my 2 cents :crazy:

ZFG's suit is not about KC's guilt or innocence in the eyes of the state for the charges brought against her by the state.

ZFG's suit is about defamation of character. Did KC make a false statement which would have a detrimental effect on ZFG's reputation? Some of the facts involved in the two cases may be shared, but the cases are not the same.

ZFG's suit is not about KC's guilt or innocence in the eyes of the state for the charges brought against her by the state.

ZFG's suit is about defamation of character. Did KC make a false statement which would have a detrimental effect on ZFG's reputation? Some of the facts involved in the two cases may be shared, but the cases are not the same.

and remember there is that darn pesky little counter suit of kc's that she filed....and really got the ball rolling...:bang::waitasec:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying that Casey said the car of 'her' ZG had NY tags? I don't recall that. I'll have to pull up Casey's statement and reread it...and then I'll have to go shower again.

Yes, I remember that she said "her" ZFG did have NY tags at the time of visiting Sawgrass, and other posters are saying that too, so hopefully I'm not imagining things :)

I respectifully disagree. Just because you say "her car SHOULD have FLA tags" doesn't neccessarily make it so. TL still had NY tags....I still have Jersey info, etc. Sometimes it's just easier and lazier to leave things as they are. Sometimes it's for insurance purposes, too. AND...Casey did say she was from the NY area...has/had family there. AND, since casey seemed to "allude' to the fact that Zanny moved alot...diff addresses, diff phone #'s...sometimes, again, easier to just let things stay the way they are. Not all people play by the rules and obey the DMV laws.

LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many years, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

So far I haven't found the part in the docs where Casey describes Zanny's car.

LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many hears, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

HA !!! LOL....I was just thinking to myself to edit my post....you're too funny !!

LOL....I can't believe we're debating about why the imaginary Zanny may have kept imaginary NY plates on her imaginary car. Being that the imaginary Zanny had lived in Florida for so many hears, I would imagine that she would register her imaginary brand new car with Florida plates.

It is a little funny, huh? :crazy:

ETA: we are so on the wrong thread for this!!!

Do you think the fact this ZG filled out the card at Sawgrass apartments is mere coincidence?? I don't. I think it's pretty obvious KC got her information from Sawgrass, the very place she claims her child was kidnapped from.

Do you think the fact this ZG filled out the card at Sawgrass apartments is mere coincidence?? I don't. I think it's pretty obvious KC got her information from Sawgrass, the very place she claims her child was kidnapped from.

I don't know what is or isn't coincidence in this case. Is it coincidence that Casey had talked about Zanny the nanny long before Caylee went missing and that ZFG just happened to view the apartment at Sawgrass?

1. Which ZFG did she accuse?
2. Casey "said" this right from the start? And we now believe what she says?

This is ridiculous! Are ZG's attorneys going after the whole family now? What information do they think that LEE could possibly give them? The more I read about this defamation lawsuit the more I think it is completely bogus.

They can use LEE and CA and GA's testimony to prove conlusively that ZFG was a scapegoat and had nothing to do with the case. Is that not obvious? ZFG is trying to clear her name and if it can be shown that the only person who has heard of or (supposedly) seen ZFG is Casey, it helps her case...:bang:

I think that the connection to sawgrass and ZFG being the only one around with that particular name/and the NY plates, so accurately spelled out by Casey pinpoints her more than if it were completely random, like if she would have said "bob smith". Just opinion.

I don't think we can assume that because Casey said this was not the ZG she was actually accusing her of being the one simply because Casey tends to lie. Casey at no time pointed a finger at this ZG.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/02/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Zenaida`s Attorneys Have Questions for Casey Anthony
Aired February 2, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: And Keith, very quickly, before we go to break, what connection did your client, Zenaida Gonzalez, have with Sawgrass Apartments?
MITNIK: She was there applying to move in there.
GRACE: Right.
MITNIK: And her name was on an application. She was...
GRACE: And that was it.
MITNIK: ... driving her car from New York, and suddenly, her name comes up and this woman is saying it`s a lady from New York and we believe there may be connection.
GRACE: Oh, did Zenaida have New York plates?
MITNIK: Yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back