Kelly File Report January 2nd 2015/Baby Lisa's Parents Never Before Seen Tapes

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ater-missing-baby-lisas-parents-cling-to-hope

01/06/2015

Three Years Later, Missing Baby Lisa's Parents Cling To Hope

Her parents told INSIDE EDITION's Les Trent they continue to buy gifts and clothes for Lisa praying of the day they are all reunited.

Her mother, Deborah Bradley, said, “It makes me feel better because I can still smell her stuff, and it still feels like her room.”

Lisa would now be four years old. A recent age progression image shows of what she might look like now.

Deborah told Trent police have just appointed a new lead investigator and that the trail is far from cold.

Deborah said, “They're following up a minimum two tips a week, two leads. Which I think is really good after three years.”

I was slow to catch this interview (chalk me up as another Dish customer w/o Fox).

Now that I'm caught up, I'm struggling. But not for the obvious reasons. This QV business is in a strange location, imo. The town they are in is just down the road from us & we go there 1-2x week. It is a college town with plenty of activity. The business is at one of the main intersections in town, just across from the college football stadium. It's in a strip mall with a fast casual restaurant, a couple of furniture stores, a bakery, a yogurt shop, etc. Their business does not fit in this location, at all. I'm also certain it hasn't been there long. Just one block down & another block over is a large collection of office buildings that house a lot of the smaller professional offices in town (lawyers, counselors, architects, etc). That would be such a better fit for their office, I'm struggling to figure out why he would want it in a strip mall?

Looking around it seems plausible that PH could have connections with the owner of the strip mall. Perhaps he got a deal on the lease. It states QV has been in business since 2009. It looks like it operated out of his (local) home before being in the current location.

I realize I'm nitpicking on this location issue. It just seems so strange that QV would want to seem so relevant & be on Fox News, but never really had a presence (that I've seen) before now.

All in all, I really wanted these interviews to show / tell us something we hadn't seen / heard before. I don't feel like it did.

I think the P.D. needs an overhaul on their beliefs. I mean like Amanda Berry rescued herself and other girls from Castro's house after 10 years in captivity. Elizabeth Smart was found after a tipster saw her sister's description and recognized the man on AMW. The police were stuck on Ricci, I believe his name was ,as the kidnapper. Jaycee Dugard was found after kidnapper brought her with him in police station on a different case. There are many others, where they surface, after years in captivity. I I mean Smart was walking amongst them, Jaycee was in back yard when parole officer was in house. Neighbors told police about her, police didn't look into it.
something needs to change.

I can not believe we are rapidly approaching 4 years missing. So very little discussion on this forum. Little forgotten Lisa. :(

I can not believe we are rapidly approaching 4 years missing. So very little discussion on this forum. Little forgotten Lisa. :(

lisa has not been forgotten. most of the forum was locked down which stopped discussion. there is a difference :)

I wish Lisa's parents would publicly talk about what they are doing to find her. At least more than once a year. imvho

I think what we see is what they're doing: nothing.

findlisairwin.com hasn't been updated in almost a year :(

and two pics of costumed children were added to the fb page last halloween. why they'd feel the need to add those pics of the (presumed) boys boggles my mind.

:moo:

lisa has not been forgotten. most of the forum was locked down which stopped discussion. there is a difference :)

I wasn't necessarily referring to her being forgotten by us. I know the forum is locked down, I just get frustrated knowing yet another child is gone.

Clips from the show. There are two more parts that haven't been posted yet.

A look back at the baby Lisa mystery-
A look back at the baby Lisa mystery

Exclusive never-before-seen interviews with Lisa's parents, Phillip Houston sheds light on the case-
Exclusive never-before-seen interviews with Lisa's parents

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on life without baby Lisa-
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on life without baby Lisa
I just noticed that you have a plethora of Lisa Irwin videos on your YouTube channel. Good job Nina.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A/featured

Watching this case on ID right now.

I was watching that episode off and on- I have a question- Am I understanding correctly that after mom put Lisa into her crib, a number of hours passed, and mom never allegedly checked on Lisa? Isn't that strange? from what I recall she had admitted to drinking that night--

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back