UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said on the find Corrie site Corrie was happily single but apparently not ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tragic. I hope this is an attempt to lure him home.

Said on the find Corrie site Corrie was happily single but apparently not ...

I don't understand why they would cover that up? Like, that young girl came out as Corries girlfriend at the start and was bombarded for it, Nicola had came out and said that Corrie was def 100% single and very happy single.

I don't understand why they would cover that up? Like, that young girl came out as Corries girlfriend at the start and was bombarded for it, Nicola had came out and said that Corrie was def 100% single and very happy single.

He was listed as single on his fb page Andddd.... he still has his dating apps so was Corrie being naughty? Who knows.

He was listed and single on his fb page Andddd.... he still has his dating apps so was Corrie being naughty? Who knows.

Said on the interview he was seeing someone else when he met her through a dating site ...

BREAKiNG NEWS

Ex girlfriend of Corrie has said he is to become a father and wishes for her privacy at this time.

He was listed and single on his fb page Andddd.... he still has his dating apps so was Corrie being naughty? Who knows.

Yes Nicola said previously wtte anything is possible wasn't she eg. another man's wife from a base etc. So it's prob cause he was non-monogamous.

also we don't know when April told Nicola in comparison to the dates of Nic's statements etc Late October? Who knows.
Ms Oliver, who discovered she was expecting his child two weeks after his disappearance, said: "I've had to make a massive decision by myself."

Anyway, I hope public release has the desired effect

Oh yes that's correct, they do look a like!

Nicola has confirmed previously that they were not together and Corrie is single. They had decided to separate before his disappearance because she was to peruse her career in acting.

I thought ex-girlfriend Chloe Fox was the actress? It's April Oliver who is pregnant.

Nicola has confirmed previously that they were not together and Corrie is single. They had decided to separate before his disappearance because she was to peruse her career in acting.

Thsts not the same girl, I can't remember her name but the other ex girlfriend is an actress.
I just heard this on the radio and I'm a bit gobsmacked tbh. Has this news been made public to tug at someone's heartstrings?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Oh yes they look a like!! Chloe I think she is called.

I thought his ex was Chloe Fox and he broke up with "last year" which would have been 2015. He was "happily single." Did they not know about April or did they just want to protect her? Not sure what to think. This case just gets stranger. I hope he is found soon, living it up in France, but sadly I truly think he is not far away, dead in a field or pond.

That must be bitter sweet for all concerned...

Now my mind is thinking AWOL or abduction scenarios again.

Although, If he didn't know she we pregnant it makes no difference to his mindset back when he went missing.

Would be lovely if it was an AWOL scenario and he's watching the news, it might make him reach out?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Thsts not the same girl, I can't remember her name but the other ex girlfriend is an actress.
I just heard this on the radio and I'm a bit gobsmacked tbh. Has this news been made public to tug at someone's heartstrings?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

She has known for 3 months that she is pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer