State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am new here and a local to this crime. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Unsure what the proper protocol for that is here, but I have been reading along now for a couple days. :)

Sorry I missed who this lady is on the stand? Is she a private investigator for the Rentz's or a cop? Work is getting in the way of me watching the trial boohoo

Sorry I missed who this lady is on the stand? Is she a private investigator for the Rentz's or a cop? Work is getting in the way of me watching the trial boohoo
Juvenile Officer for CPD.

Hello everyone, I am new here and a local to this crime. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Unsure what the proper protocol for that is here, but I have been reading along now for a couple days. :)
Hi gracie, and welcome. :)

Thank you, been waiting a long time for this case to get to trial. My major interest though is in the Jason/Michelle Young case.

Cross.

Never requested to interview eldest daughter.

Noted indicted she was "loosely" following Brad. Redirect:
She was parked across the street. LOL.

July 14th made available to criminal investigation division, was at Java Jive.

Sgt Bird asked him to go to Regency Parkway about shoe located.

Walked 15 ft into the woods,
Noticed gray and black shoe , shoe was coming apart, determined to be a mans shoe.

Brad came to Java Jive, witness asked him a couple questions around 1:15.
Asked Brad to answer question w/ Det Daniels. Would meet at house, not police station.

Was aware media was at home. Wouldn't go to police station as he had not been charged with anything .

Ha, I don't blame him... he knew he was already in deep doo-doo.

Jerald Eddy informed witness he smelled decomp. Witness went to search area but he and two detectives didn't find anything.

Cross.
Cameras <media> at Java Jive. Brad didn't refuse to answers questions, just wanted to go to house instead.

Redirect:
Asked Brad to sit in front seat he was not in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow