State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I don't understand about the states case. They bring up something earlier in the trial (in this case, the DBAN software) but then don't correlate that to anything, like if he had this on the pc or if FBI can determine what (if anything) wiped.

Everyone always mentions 'foundation' but it's not foundation if there's nothing that goes with the foundation.

it sucks to be locked out of the most important evidence...

I have a Samsung Fascinate phone with the droid OS. It's really just like a small computer and I'm constantly surprised at all the apps and various other things it will do. I rarely use it though and each time it rings it scares me because I'm so unaccustomed to hearing it.
I am like you Gracielee, not much into the tech stuff. I'll leave it to the younger folks. And thank goodness for the kids--they have programmed everything in my house.

That sounds really cool. Sometimes I mention to my husband, "I want one of those fancy new phones..." He usually just gives me THE LOOK! Like 'damn, this is going to cost me more money', but he knows if I really want it, I'll get it and he really doesn't want to have to spend more money on phone bills. I hate techie stuff. One night, a couple months ago, our electric garage door opened in the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of me & hubby. I liked the old fashioned garage doors that didn't just open up at will, at 3:00 a.m. :maddening:

Are you familiar with iPod or iPhone from Apple. An iPad is a tablet type computer that has been rocking the world for several years. There are 100K+ apps that you can easily install on the iPad. It is very light weight, great battery life and best of all.... it does not run windoze.

Actually the iPad has only been out just over one year. It was announced last January and released March 2010. I have an ipad2, MacBook and iPhone so I'm quite the Apple geek.

They may be just throwing stuff out there, all jumbled up, to try to get something to stick. The jury is bound to be confused about a lot of this so called evidence. I am disappointed in the state's case so far and I consider myself to be of reasonable intelligence. It has taken my reading through many of the posts on here for the dots to connect.... and the poor jury can't even grunt about anything yet.

Have had this thought that the jury is going to go a couple of ways at this point in time:

1. Buy the prosecution argument that CPD mishandled the case from the beginning. Depending on their experience with L.E. Then NG

2. Agree that States case adds up to Guilty via building of Circum. Evid. but discounting all the computer stuff because the testimony was so back and forth. So guilty.

Of course this is all before Defense case goes forth and before what I hope will be powerful closing arguments and all ends tied up.

Just a couple of thoughts ...anyone else, please jump in!

the computer evidence is key because the separation agreement was NOT for Brads eyes..it was a draft between Nancy and her Lawyer
Also Brad accessed the bank account that had no online access for 2 years...maybe to make it look like Nancy accessed it!!

IIRC..All these items were obtained from Nancy's computer yesterday , Yes? No? I seem to recall from another witness (notblacked out) that Brad's Blackjack Phone had been either wiped, or been reset to indicate was it 31 hours, or 31 days...Of course he did have that phone until Oct.-8 and Nancy's computer was handed over on the 15/16th....Her phone seemed to have been worked on first. IF Brad could sign on her acct. on her computer, surely he could have signed on her phone too??..Then locked it pasword protected...Voila.Det. McDreamy ended up deleting data :banghead:

I agree, I tend to think Brad's plan backfired..He was not prepared for such a quick alert of her being missing...He had to go into high gear to unload more stuff. BTW..Did I hear from that security guy that Brad went to office on that Sat. July 12th?..IF so, what did he return to his office? and What time of day was that?..

Never mind, I have so many things rolling around in my head..Some things are clear as day, and others are abut murky..

Sending the 'decluttering truck over'...am thinking there might be "gold" hidden in there....I mean an I-pad after all...who knows what else???

Trust me, there's plenty. Not so much gold though. It's just crazy to have so much stuff and nothing means much any more.
To all of you young folks on here--get the best education you can in your late teens and 20s, get married, start your careers in your late 20s, have several babies in your 30s, enjoy life to the absolute fullest in your 40s and begin buying the best furniture, books and antiques you can afford, with the 50s come the grandkids to enjoy and life sort of begins to wind down a bit.
I know of which I speak :)

That sounds really cool. Sometimes I mention to my husband, "I want one of those fancy new phones..." He usually just gives me THE LOOK! Like 'damn, this is going to cost me more money', but he knows if I really want it, I'll get it and he really doesn't want to have to spend more money on phone bills. I hate techie stuff. One night, a couple months ago, our electric garage door opened in the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of me & hubby. I liked the old fashioned garage doors that didn't just open up at will, at 3:00 a.m. :maddening:

You are probably eligible for an upgrade and many times you can get a new and much more fancy phone for next to nothing with a new contract with your same company. Check into it. If you already have internet coverage on your old phone the new phone won't cost any more for that.
Having a garage door open in the middle of the night probably would finish me off.

Have had this thought that the jury is going to go a couple of ways at this point in time:

1. Buy the prosecution argument that CPD mishandled the case from the beginning. Depending on their experience with L.E. Then NG

2. Agree that States case adds up to Guilty via building of Circum. Evid. but discounting all the computer stuff because the testimony was so back and forth. So guilty.

Of course this is all before Defense case goes forth and before what I hope will be powerful closing arguments and all ends tied up.

I think it will be a hung jury!!! moo They will be out a while. I will probally be on vacation by he time they decide. lol

IIRC..All these items were obtained from Nancy's computer yesterday , Yes? No? I seem to recall from another witness (notblacked out) that Brad's Blackjack Phone had been either wiped, or been reset to indicate was it 31 hours, or 31 days...Of course he did have that phone until Oct.-8 and Nancy's computer was handed over on the 15/16th....Her phone seemed to have been worked on first. IF Brad could sign on her acct. on her computer, surely he could have signed on her phone too??..Then locked it pasword protected...Voila.Det. McDreamy ended up deleting data :banghead:

I agree, I tend to think Brad's plan backfired..He was not prepared for such a quick alert of her being missing...He had to go into high gear to unload more stuff. BTW..Did I hear from that security guy that Brad went to office on that Sat. July 12th?..IF so, what did he return to his office? and What time of day was that?..

Never mind, I have so many things rolling around in my head..Some things are clear as day, and others are abut murky..

Yes, I have been asking about that also. No one seems to know.

Wow, it took me three hours to catch up from yesterday. You guys sure talk a lot. When do you sleep? lol

I think it will be a hung jury!!! moo They will be out a while. I will probally be on vacation by he time they decide. lol

common sense will allow this jury to put all pieces together and realize that Brad loved money more than his Family...he choose murder over divorce

What I find compelling about this trial is the state seems to be doing the defense's job for them. Bring up all the experts and witnesses, show what a thorough job they did investigating them, show how NO evidence was found; go to next expert witness and proceed likewise.

With a circumstantial evidence case, I get how all the layers need to be put down, build a foundation, etc. In this case though, I just see a very big foundation laid (I envision it like the concrete slab foundation under my house). But at some point, you need to finish the foundation slab and start putting up walls, electrical, plumbing, to have a house. Right now I just see concrete. I want a house.

Trust me, there's plenty. Not so much gold though. It's just crazy to have so much stuff and nothing means much any more.
To all of you young folks on here--get the best education you can in your late teens and 20s, get married, start your careers in your late 20s, have several babies in your 30s, enjoy life to the absolute fullest in your 40s and begin buying the best furniture, books and antiques you can afford, with the 50s come the grandkids to enjoy and life sort of begins to wind down a bit.
I know of which I speak :)

So true, well, except my time schedule was a bit accelerated. I had all my children by 26. :great: I'll add, sell your long time home after about 35 years. It forces you to get rid of some of the *stuff* you've accumulated over the years, and it forces the kids to finally remove their crap from the attic and basement. :floorlaugh: And once you move, never, NEVER put anything into your new attic. :crazy:

common sense will allow this jury to put all pieces together and realize that Brad loved money more than his Family...he choose murder over divorce

It could go either way. Im sure there will be a few people who want to see more evidence. Im still saying hung.

Please show me one thing that indicates BC loved money more than his family. We already know he was a cad and a philanderer. But how does this tie into money?

This is what I don't understand about the states case. They bring up something earlier in the trial (in this case, the DBAN software) but then don't correlate that to anything, like if he had this on the pc or if FBI can determine what (if anything) wiped.

Everyone always mentions 'foundation' but it's not foundation if there's nothing that goes with the foundation.

Bricks without mortar.

Your thoughts are running along the same line as my own.
I am thinking at this point in the trial, that if they find him guilty it will because of the 'horrible person he is' testimony and not from any evidence produced.
As we mentioned a couple of days ago, they will take notice of the many witnesses and various deposition testimony which makes him appear to be an SOB, whether they fully understand any of the technical aspects of the testimony or not. I am looking forward to the defense case, am sitting on the fence about how much and how long.

So true, well, except my time schedule was a bit accelerated. I had all my children by 26. :great: I'll add, sell your long time home after about 35 years. It forces you to get rid of some of the *stuff* you've accumulated over the years, and it forces the kids to finally remove their crap from the attic and basement. :floorlaugh: And once you move, never, NEVER put anything into your new attic. :crazy:

MOM!!! Is that you. I didn't know you were on Websleuths! :great:

You know, I have been thinking about all these forensics of phones, and computers, looking at all your searches, and every call you make and receive.. Yikes, I sure Hope I never go missing..IF they searched my computer ..man oh man..It would appear I am some sort of serial killer!! I do alot of googling blogging on sites such as this :truce: My phone records would be boring, but my computer :gasp: would have them really scratching their heads:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please show me one thing that indicates BC loved money more than his family. We already know he was a cad and a philanderer. But how does this tie into money?

he took his abuse up a notch the moment he read the separation agreement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme