VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another news source...may be same warrant...

Search warrant reveals new details into Nicole Lovell's murder

http://wset.com/news/local/search-warrant-reveals-new-details-into-nicole-lovells-murder

I'm confused. According to the document at the link, NK told LE that DE came to her and told her what he'd done after he'd murdered her, and then she helped him bury NL's body. If that's the case, why is she being charged with accessory BEFORE the fact? What about the whole conversation at Cookout? When did she say she liked being apart of something secret and exciting with DE?

I'm confused. According to the document at the link, NK told LE that DE came to her and told her what he'd done after he'd murdered her, and then she helped him bury NL's body. If that's the case, why is she being charged with accessory BEFORE the fact? What about the whole conversation at Cookout? When did she say she liked being apart of something secret and exciting with DE?

Well she was charged with accessory after the fact AFTER originally being charged with abf so they must have found evidence (maybe from her Facebook) of prior collision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's what she told them originally then the story evolved? They likely interviewed her more than once.

"being apart of something secret and exciting..." Sounds like something one would write in their diary.

I bet when they picked up DE and he mentioned taking Nicole to NK - that right there was probable cause for them to pick up Keepers and search her dorm room. However, even before they could finish searching DE's dorm room, NK texted "POLICE" and, again, probable cause to pick up NK and search her room.

I bet they even took Nicole's minion blanket (and the suitcase) to the jail while questioning NK and every time she started to direct the story in another direction they brought her back with evidence.

How is it Ms. Keepers that you are in the possession of one blue Minions blanket clearly labeled with the name of a 13 y/o young lady, Nicole Lovell, who went missing the early morning of January 27th, and now found deceased??

Just exactly how do you explain this young lady's personal belonging being in your dorm room, Ms. Keepers?

I still cannot fathom why DE chose NK to help him murder Nicole rather than AM? AM would be better able to help lift a dead body, muscle-wise. DE probably didn't think AM was smart enough to help plan a murder.

"being apart of something secret and exciting..." Sounds like something one would write in their diary.

I bet when they picked up DE and he mentioned taking Nicole to NK - that right there was probable cause for them to pick up Keepers and search her dorm room. However, even before they could finish searching DE's dorm room, NK texted "POLICE" and, again, probable cause to pick up NK and search her room.

I bet they even took Nicole's minion blanket (and the suitcase) to the jail while questioning NK and every time she started to direct the story in another direction they brought her back with evidence.

How is it Ms. Keepers that you are in the possession of one blue Minions blanket clearly labeled with the name of a 13 y/o young lady, Nicole Lovell, who went missing the early morning of January 27th, and now found deceased??

Just exactly how do you explain this young lady's personal belonging being in your dorm room, Ms. Keepers?

I never heard that the minions blanket was "clearly labeled with the name of a 13 y/o, Nicole Lovell...". Is this just speculation on your part Bootsctr?

I still cannot fathom why DE chose NK to help him murder Nicole rather than AM? AM would be better able to help lift a dead body, muscle-wise. DE probably didn't think AM was smart enough to help plan a murder.

No, I think DE chose NK to help him because he sensed she was insecure and needy and perhaps liked his attention. He saw her as easy to manipulate and therefore, control, for his own agenda.

AM is certainly a curiosity, but perhaps would not have been easily convinced in participating or partaking in the slaying of a 13 y/o local girl. Perhaps DE sensed this and therefore didn't disclose anything about Nicole to AM.

I don't know how reliable the site is. They suggest that DE has Narcissistic Personality Disorder based on their computer generated diagnostic assessment. There's a lot on the page not related to DE, but if you do a Find on his name, it should bring you to a section called "CASE STUDY: Severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder". http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/narcissisticpersonality.html

Wow, great find galaxygal! I definately think DE does have a personality disorder and it was very interesting to see that diagnostic assessment of DE based on his tv interview regarding his running which was taped about one year ago. All those characteristics seem to fit DE to a tee! I think a lot of people here on websleuths would agree. Very interesting and it confirms some of the things I recently said here about DE and his relationships with NK and with the victim, Nicole.

It's unclear whether AM lives in Blacksburg; we only know that he ran a meet there.

Now with captions? Bizarre.

[video=youtube;ytMTWrR3pZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMTWrR3pZU[/video]

I never heard that the minions blanket was "clearly labeled with the name of a 13 y/o, Nicole Lovell...". Is this just speculation on your part Bootsctr?

When I read this I thought it was meant figuratively, not literally. Meaning NK was was found with a minions blanket in her dorm room that a 13 yr old girl that was reported missing along with her minions blanket...so it had her name on it, it had to be hers.

Sometimes, I think NK was the murderer, rather than DE.

I know there has been talk here about DE being a pedophile, but I think that both DE and NK saw Nicole as a peer, not a child they were exploiting. Some college students are still very, very immature for their age and relate more to the world of younger teens as opposed to the world of burgeoning adults.

Wow, good find. So strange!!

I know there has been talk here about DE being a pedophile, but I think that both DE and NK saw Nicole as a peer, not a child they were exploiting. Some college students are still very, very immature for their age and relate more to the world of younger teens as opposed to the world of burgeoning adults.

I was wondering about this in regards to both DE and NK being the oldest child in their respective families. Doesn't the oldest usually tend to mature faster and develop leadership abilities more easily due to their position in the family? To my mind it makes the whole situation worse: Nicole should have reminded them of their own younger siblings who they hopefully feel some empathy and compassion for! Also, I have older teens, and they would never see a 13 year old as a peer. The difference between a middle school student and a college student, or even a high school student is huge, IMO.

What in the ever loving.... I thought maybe someone 'remade' it with the captions to poke fun of AM, but it is actually posted to his own account - that is, the same account the earlier videos were posted on.

Some videos that were there previously are now gone though. There was a third video from the Hokie Open for example, that's not there now.

What in the ever loving.... I thought maybe someone 'remade' it with the captions to poke fun of AM, but it is actually posted to his own account - that is, the same account the earlier videos were posted on.

Some videos that were there previously are now gone though. There was a third video from the Hokie Open for example, that's not there now.

Why am I not seeing captions? Because it's in my phone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's BRILLIANT! If they claim some sort of 'relationship', then David walks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288