VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just reading through the Attachment of the search warrant again ( http://wset.com/news/local/gallery/...ew-details-into-nicole-lovells-murder#photo-2 ) and again I'm wondering why DE thinks that telling the police he "drove to Nicole's house in the early morning hours [...] and watched her climb out of her window and walk towards where he was standing and then gave her a 'sidehug' and drove back to campus" somehow makes him sound completely normal and not creepy at all.

:thinking: :waitasec: :notgood: :cow:

And I find it odd that AM is commenting on a year-old GK youtube video one week ago.

Yes, I could see them on the laptop now. What's with the Allah Akbar? Bigoted much?

Which is weird, because he the the runner that made the open letter to DE on facebook.

The one that was targeted is the open letter guy? I'm sorry I haven't been following. Is this right: GK is the open letter guy, and he put this video up and AM is putting captio ns?

The one that was targeted is the open letter guy? I'm sorry I haven't been following. Is this right: GK is the open letter guy, and he put this video up and AM is putting captio ns?

The runner that was targeted as a jihadist is GK, the one who posted the open letter on his facebook to DE saying how confused he was to hear of his arrest...that he seemed like a good person, a good friend, that he hates what he did, but doesn't hate him, etc.

AM is the alleged friend of DE that has come out publicly saying DE was a helpful mentor in running, great guy, etc. The captioned video of the Hokie Open seems to have been done by AM himself, because it is posted to his account.

I don't know if AM and GK are friends. The jihad reference may be a joke among them, who knows. I just found it odd that AM would comment on one of GK's year-old videos just a week ago.

The runner that was targeted as a jihadist is GK, the one who posted the open letter on his facebook to DE saying how confused he was to hear of his arrest...that he seemed like a good person, a good friend, that he hates what he did, but doesn't hate him, etc.

AM is the alleged friend of DE that has come out publicly saying DE was a helpful mentor in running, great guy, etc. The captioned video of the Hokie Open seems to have been done by AM himself, because it is posted to his account.

I don't know if AM and GK are friends. The jihad reference may be a joke among them, who knows. I just found it odd that AM would comment on one of GK's year-old videos just a week ago.

Thanks . That jihadist remark was awful he seems like a great guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks . That jihadist remark was awful he seems like a great guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does, I agree. I find it very odd that AM captioned him at all in that video, particularly the way he did.

I'm just reading through the Attachment of the search warrant again ( http://wset.com/news/local/gallery/...ew-details-into-nicole-lovells-murder#photo-2 ) and again I'm wondering why DE thinks that telling the police he "drove to Nicole's house in the early morning hours [...] and watched her climb out of her window and walk towards where he was standing and then gave her a 'sidehug' and drove back to campus" somehow makes him sound completely normal and not creepy at all.

:thinking: :waitasec: :notgood: :cow:
i think he had to admit being there because they had him IDed there somehow, either by a neighbor, video camera, cell pings something. I remember something about that. At first I think he denied it then when they said they knew he was there he had to explain it.

What in the ever loving.... I thought maybe someone 'remade' it with the captions to poke fun of AM, but it is actually posted to his own account - that is, the same account the earlier videos were posted on.

Some videos that were there previously are now gone though. There was a third video from the Hokie Open for example, that's not there now.

what do the captions say? Can't see them.

I never heard that the minions blanket was "clearly labeled with the name of a 13 y/o, Nicole Lovell...". Is this just speculation on your part Bootsctr?

Yes, sorry! Just speculating she might have written her name on it. Then again, she might not have labeled it. Sorry for the confusion.

That's BRILLIANT! If they claim some sort of 'relationship', then David walks!!!

IMO, its a reach and far from brilliant, especially when put in context with what little evidence we are aware of at this time. If I was a juror I would feel my intelligence was being insulted.

Its a gay themed video. If DE puts his thinking cap on and goes for the ride, it would work in his favor and suqqest he would have absolutely NO INTEREST in some girl.. Get it?

I get it, only problem is he did have some interest in Nicole based on their electronic communications which is what lead police to him. As other posters have stated, sexual orientation doesn't preclude one from committing a murder. Direct Evidence doesn't care about sexual orientation, especially when DE left a pretty big electronic trail to Nicole so he obviously had some interest in her for a reason, and her body was found near an area he is familiar with due to familial ties to the area and that's just some of the info we are aware of, everything else is sealed.

This "some girl" referenced in your post is someone's daughter, sister, friend, who loved her minion blanket, played with her younger neighbors and overcame more obstacles in her short life than most experience in a lifetime. She was an innocent child preyed upon by DE and NK. Her name is Nicole and she was brutally stabbed to death after being lured out of her home by DE who was her last electronic communication and put himself outside of her apartment the night/early morning she disappeared.

Regarding an earlier post where it was suggested maybe this was strictly a thrill kill. Like maybe they targeted her just to kill her: I really don't think so. There are some pictures of NL that are really beautiful (way prettier than NK imo) and although I'm not saying she looked 18, in a few of them you couldn't really tell she was only 13. I do believe DE originally met her online with the hope of meeting up as friends, for sex, whatever. He may have even found her pic online as early as the summer before his freshman year. A lot of freshmen go online before classes even start looking to make new friends in new area of country prior to moving there. Her social media accounts did say she was a student at UVA, which would make her at least 18.

Exactly. And just because you suspect someone might be "gay" doesn't mean they have "absolutely NO INTEREST" in girls. Plenty of hs and college age kids experiment and try both. I still don't know what the poster was referring to anyway regarding the "gay themed" video. Anyone know?

I have no clue what they were referring to. I viewed it as a way to bring up a defense of DE and why he should "walk" by stating an opinion on the video being "gay themed" and then connecting it in some way to DE, by claiming that if he is gay, he would have no interest in Nicole, so his defense should argue that and it will free DE. thats how I interpreted it. And I do not agree as evidenced by my previous post.

It would really be bizarre if DE is a nice Christian boy, not educated in dating or interacting with girls. Then, he goes off to college on his own and two possibly unhinged girls - NL and NK - go after him.

At this point, I don't know what happened, but if he is as naive as he sounds, he could have gotten manipulated in a hurry.

It would really be bizarre if DE is a nice Christian boy, not educated in dating or interacting with girls. Then, he goes off to college on his own and two possibly unhinged girls - NL and NK - go after him.

At this point, I don't know what happened, but if he is as naive as he sounds, he could have gotten manipulated in a hurry.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is what his lawyers try to argue. If that's the case It's very sad that Nicole, a 13 year old victim of a disgusting, premeditated murder plot would have her character dragged through the mud and her family forced to listen to it. The victim blaming that goes on in our criminal justice system disgusts me.

Some of the captions on AM's Hokie Open youtube have changed, fyi.

Regarding an earlier post where it was suggested maybe this was strictly a thrill kill. Like maybe they targeted her just to kill her: I really don't think so. There are some pictures of NL that are really beautiful (way prettier than NK imo) and although I'm not saying she looked 18, in a few of them you couldn't really tell she was only 13. I do believe DE originally met her online with the hope of meeting up as friends, for sex, whatever. He may have even found her pic online as early as the summer before his freshman year. A lot of freshmen go online before classes even start looking to make new friends in new area of country prior to moving there. Her social media accounts did say she was a student at UVA, which would make her at least 18.

I completely agree. I don't believe at this point, with the little we know, that these two conspired to kill a child for the fun of it. I'm not convinced that DE even knew for a fact that Nicole was only a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆