Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking there might be some more evidence there that the police haven't found. He's looking for something IMO. I hope they take another look at it.
I need to know what was in his pockets .... was hoping they'd get in a scuffle and end up with Martin, VR and Charlie rolling on the ground, thus causing the contents of bulging pockets to dislodge for all to see, h'mm .... what a missed opportunity 🙄

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

IMO, he was scratching around the dirt to see how firm it was, if the area had been dug up sometime recently..
I think there's something that's been hidden there prior to Karens body placement...He was seeing if they dug it up!

That woman in the car was the lookout..I think she called him to come back when ACA turned up!

MOO

Perhaps the woman wanted to see the site for one reason or another and he offered to drive her because he knew where it was.

My question still remains , how did he know the exact location of the site. I think it was cads who posted a reasonably detailed location of the site, so VR is either following Websleuths or has been there before. Still too suss I reckon.

I'm thinking there might be some more evidence there that the police haven't found. He's looking for something IMO. I hope they take another look at it.

Gee I hope he doesn't think that he is smarter than the investigating police.

Good question. I keep going back to the earlier search at Toolern Vale where many resources were deployed for that large scale search. The D's obviously had a fair amount of info back then and the discovery of Karen's body and the CCTV footage that they have (much more than we have seen) has substantially strengthened the case. Detectives know that the defence Lawyer is skilled and they are being very patient, diligent and getting advice how to counter and eliminate many of the what if's they will try to put up to create doubt to a jury. Ticking the boxes one by one until they call BINGO.

My thoughts as well. Find the whole process fascinating. Surely they would not commit the time/effort and money into a benign search. As a member of the general public we all want it to happen post haste. Just doesn't work that way, the longer they take to work their jigsaw puzzle together the better. My thoughts only somebody out there wants to nail this without an element of doubt. Love the process and admire those committed to justice.

My question still remains , how did he know the exact location of the site. I think it was cads who posted a reasonably detailed location of the site, so VR is either following Websleuths or has been there before. Still too suss I reckon.
I don't know why he shouldn't have been there before. If it happened to a member of my family, I think I'd like to see the original burial place. I don't know, it's hard to imagine.

I can see someone with sunglasses too. Look at the sunglasses br has been captured wearing.. Maybe theyre prescription. How many pairs of prescription sunglasses do people own?

Ok I'm going to play spot the person in the car along with the rest of you.

What can you see in the circle?

attachment.php

It's directly from here without being blown up or any of the other things.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/karen-ristevski-police-release-cctv-of-mercedes/8623652
02b62bb6991e12857a21ddcb3f08f69a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I need to know what was in his pockets .... was hoping they'd get in a scuffle and end up with Martin, VR and Charlie rolling on the ground, thus causing the contents of bulging pockets to dislodge for all to see, h'mm .... what a missed opportunity [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, let's hope he didn't find what he was looking for. Perhaps he lost a button off one of his many denim tops or it could be the SIM card from Karen's phone. Something small to be scratching around like that.

I would have tackled him to the ground if I was there to get at those pockets.

Yes, let's hope he didn't find what he was looking for. Perhaps he lost a button off one of his many denim tops or it could be the SIM card from Karen's phone. Something small to be scratching around like that.

I would have tackled him to the ground if I was there to get at those pockets.
You think he'd worry ACA would find something the police couldn't?

It seemed hypocritical to me that ACA expressed shock that sticks had been moved and scratches left on the ground, when the reporter was putting his feet on the logs and stepping through the space between.

HINTS of insufficient evidence for charges to be laid... and the possibility of a Cold Case... in the ACA story?
Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt - I have seen enough already. What is reasonable? Maybe they should change the wording to highly probable without a proper alibi. I think there is enough evidence for charges to be laid but the case is not getting weaker, the longer they wait it's is only getting stronger.

Female. Neck is long. BRs isn't. Re the phot and thumbnail.

Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt - I have seen enough already. What is reasonable? Maybe they should change the wording to highly probable without a proper alibi. I think there is enough evidence for charges to be laid but the case is not getting weaker, the longer they wait it's is only getting stronger.

So the final straw for arrest would be ? Somebody out there wants to well tie it up firmer than barbies arse, with all due respect.

My other half and I walked our dog down Oakley on Sunday we walked around the complete home as there is a small lane way dividing the adjacent residence. All blinds drawn no visible lighting seen, appeared empty. Two wheelie bins in the drive were also empty.

Maybe BR and the lady he was seen with in the biscuits aisle at Woollies by one of our local sleuthers a few months ago, decided to leave the country and join SR and Yoda in Vietnam (feeling that they are going to get away with murder and this is going to turn into a cold case).

I hate to express opinions in line with AR but Charlie Bezzina is nothing but a self promoting blowhard.

This is a very long thread - could do with another one!

I don't think I would want to talk to ACA, investigative reporting?

The lawyer they spoke to was not helpful and was contradicting himself. Do you think the police have a case? 'Well they can't have or they would have acted by now.' So do you know what the police have? 'No we don't know what they have, they could have anything, they send out incorrect messages, they could have anything'

So what is it, yeah or nay?

And we have no better idea why Vasko was there? And honestly to me it looked like someone had set him up!

:gaah::banghead::confused:

Why is it taking so long for arrests then?

In the little grab of Vasko speaking, from last year, I couldn't detect any trace of an accent. Borce doesn't seem to speak with an accent either. I am dubious about the relevance of the story of the men bogged in the white truck (speaking in strong Macedonian accents) near the grave site that was witnessed by a local of Mt Macedon.

I think it was just luck that Karen's remains were not discovered earlier, her placement between logs then covered with branches seems like a desperate rushed concealment.
MOO

Looks to me like it was the female ACA employee having a go at Vasko to be honest.

Random bike riding guy was a nice touch. Made more sense than anyone else.

Obviously there's no love lost between me and ACA LOL

I hope he isn't involved. Since the worst has happened and Karen is dead, I hope it was Borce in a fit of rage and he involved no one else :(

eta - thanks very much for the youtube link, appreciate not stuffing around with flash player etc for channel 9.

:fishy:

Vasko strolls to the vehicle. Sits in his car but does not raise the window. Giving the public just enough time to see a female just about the same age as Vasko with a her head covered by something.
He does not use his auto button to lock the door. Therefore our ACA reporter is able to open it and stand for a bit asking Vasko to please explain why he is there. Eventually door shut window raised and Vasko slowly rolls the car away, leaving our reporter stunned.
So ACA together with Charlie headed all the way to Mount Macedon to find scratches in the dirt. Would not have been much of a story had the driver not said hey that is Vasko's car.

The timeline was a good however.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members