Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unanswered questions regarding some recent talk.
Apparently there was a person with the initials AB?
IIRC Hayley Dodd's mother called them this name too?
Was AB a real person or just a made up identity?
If fictional, was the name created by LE?
If created by LE, then was the poster also LE?

There's a lot to dig through here if anyone has a lot of time to look for pictures and stories of Telecom/Telstra employees.
Try narrowing the search to the Telecom/Telstra Depots at Ewing St Bentley and then 138 Kewdale Rd Kewdale
http://pandora.nla.gov.au/tep/55524
After giving some thought to the availability of Telstra publications, such as circulars and gazettes (1990s to present). The State Records Office (SRO) probably don’t have them, because their repository has been full and for many years they’ve asked the relevant government departments to retain them, until, they (SRO) have got a new repository.

According to the State Records Act, government organizations are obliged to keep copies of circulars, gazettes and eventually send them to SRO.

Therefore Telstra’s circulars and gazettes would probably still be within Telstra’s archives. I wonder if they have anything on their website.

http://www.sro.wa.gov.au/state-recordkeeping/recordkeeping-policies-and-standards

attachment.php

2004 Google earth accessed 2017

Wood St Fremantle, just off the end of Stirling Hwy (the very end that is). Does anyone know what the large factory is over the road?

Attachments

• 2004_WoodSt.jpg
    2004_WoodSt.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 275
Unanswered questions regarding some recent talk.
Apparently there was a person with the initials AB?
IIRC Hayley Dodd's mother called them this name too?
Was AB a real person or just a made up identity?
If fictional, was the name created by LE?
If created by LE, then was the poster also LE?

AB was possibly loosely connected to LE and a team of private investigators I think looking to solve the disappearance of Hayley Dodd and then began running inteference or more correctly running amok on the CSK case, not without alarming arrogance, self interest and causing quite a bit of trouble under various creepy aliases. In my opinion.

In other news, Francis John Wark goes to trial in a couple of weeks for Hayley's murder. Judge only, no jury.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...l/news-story/35022da83d59cbd8dbe7072bfbf3acc7

In reference to the first picture with the dark background.....hard to be sure as its not in focus, but my guess is that its an overgrown Regal Pelargonium

Darn good that our nice guy BRE is not back making a Spectacle of himself. No Serial killer would (generally) be able to buy a brand new 96 VR VS wagon hey? Unless it was as a family wagon. Or work vehicle... I wonder how BRE's light blue/ yellow Telstra rope work is going? Hey BRE should sleuthers pump up their bicycle tyres to go look for your first victim? The gold shorts might exist but the gold skirt may not? Eh? BRE were you the blogger that alluded to the hills nor / west of Mundaring? Whether BRE made the 8 Videos I doubt it. A real csk would not do that. The KK attack looks likely phone wire to me. See how the case goes. October 2017 will lead to 2019.

Article below refers to the Sheraton abduction which occurred in end of May 1988 just prior to JC disappearance from Parmelia Hilton.

Note that the article blow states that the victim "was bashed against a brick wall and sexually assaulted.

This appears to be similar MO to the Church Lane attack which occurred March 03, 1996 - a 21 year old woman was indecently assaulted in a lane behind CBV - her head was bashed six times against a brick wall and her skirt ripped off.

Note also mention of yellow Toyota.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source - Battye Library Microfiche, Daily News May/June 1988.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 263
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 252
Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

:tyou:

Are we allowed to discuss the CONTENT of posts by other members? If we refrain from discussing the MEMBER/POSTER themselves? Thanks for clarifying 🙂

Are we allowed to discuss the CONTENT of posts by other members? If we refrain from discussing the MEMBER/POSTER themselves? Thanks for clarifying ��

Normally members are permitted to discuss content, but we also have to make decisions that are case specific. In this case, we know whose posts you wish to discuss and why, and we know exactly where it will lead.

The answer is No. If that decision changes, we'll let you know.

ab was possibly loosely connected to le and a team of private investigators i think looking to solve the disappearance of hayley dodd and then began running inteference or more correctly running amok on the csk case, not without alarming arrogance, self interest and causing quite a bit of trouble under various creepy aliases. In my opinion.

In other news, francis john wark goes to trial in a couple of weeks for hayley's murder. Judge only, no jury.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...l/news-story/35022da83d59cbd8dbe7072bfbf3acc7

ab = im?

Correct me if I am wrong, but was someone claiming to be having offline conversations with another poster, who was actually themselves?
Personally, I think it's important to clear this up.

Article below refers to the Sheraton abduction which occurred in end of May 1988 just prior to JC disappearance from Parmelia Hilton.

Note that the article blow states that the victim "was bashed against a brick wall and sexually assaulted.

This appears to be similar MO to the Church Lane attack which occurred March 03, 1996 - a 21 year old woman was indecently assaulted in a lane behind CBV - her head was bashed six times against a brick wall and her skirt ripped off.

Note also mention of yellow Toyota.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source - Battye Library Microfiche, Daily News May/June 1988.
Spinnaker, thank you. I've added that information and links to the spreadsheet.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• CottesloeToSwanbourne~4kms.jpg
    CottesloeToSwanbourne~4kms.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 208
  • CottesloeToBayViewParkCliff-face~4kms.jpg
    CottesloeToBayViewParkCliff-face~4kms.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 208
  • CottesloeToLeightonBeach~4kms.jpg
    CottesloeToLeightonBeach~4kms.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 209

I'll bite!
..... please explain

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I'll bite!
..... please explain

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Just looking for a missing Fiat driver.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Just looking for a missing Fiat driver.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Fiat?
Yellow?

Sooooooo.......
What shall we talk about now? [emoji848]

Who's got something to sleuth?
Anybody?
Anybody?

Who's got something to sleuth?
Anybody?
Anybody?

Hi Spooks, and everyone else who's on WS.

I suppose most people are keeping a low profile. Given what happened on the weekend.

In order to break the ice..... can we discuss the possibility of holidays. When you think about it, most people travel within Australia or overseas. BRE would be in a position to go travelling. Has anyone got any ideas on places he may have gone to?
What about travelling to see a football game or the speedway. A grand final.

Does anyone know about the Grand Prix or other racing things, in which he may have gone to see? I know zilch about racing.

What about a holiday for a celebration like an anniversary.

Shall we brainstorm some ideas? Perhaps the men out there can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288