Truck Drivers Alert! #2

I thought Drew wasn't on duty that night the haz-mat trucker felt threatened. Maybe they can track cell pings in this case, if they need.

I'm also not sure what this incident has to do with Stacy missing, except to add more drama about Drew's personality. Hopefully someone will clue me in if I've missed something here.

Thanks for that info, itsreenw!

I thought Drew wasn't on duty that night the haz-mat trucker felt threatened. Maybe they can track cell pings in this case, if they need.

I'm also not sure what this incident has to do with Stacy missing, except to add more drama about Drew's personality. Hopefully someone will clue me in if I've missed something here.

Thanks for that info, itsreenw!

This report doesn't say that DP was wearing his police uniform; it says the trucker was approached by two men and one of them (whom he believes was DP) flashed a badge. What it has to do with the case is possibly providing some evidence that DP was seeking ways to dispose of something as far back as 12 days before Stacy disappeared. Does this help you out at all?

It would be nice to know about the other truck driver in the case...we know ONE driver lied, but there was another one. Then here, you have Allen Scott.

I do think this is important to show that DP could have been checking out truckers and the truck stop itself.

First, I question the haz mat trucker's story. With what he has said happened, what was happening that he took so seriously that he perceived a threat and changed locations and called 911. A supposed police officer flashed a badge. The story he gives doesn't give any indication that the alleged police officer was trying to stop him, and it would be illegal for him not to stop for police. So I guess I am a little confused about the trucker's story as it has been related.

If it is true however, I am wondering. What if it is unrelated to Stacy? DrewP has had a lot of money in the past and there have been questions as to where he acquired that money. Some truckers get into the drug scene. Is it possible that DrewP was into some drug running scheme and this was a pick up or drop off? Flashing a badge during the exchange would be pretty risky if it was his day off, but would provide good cover if there was a problem.

If Stacy's disappearance was planned, then DrewP could have been there to try to find a trucker to carry a "package" out of state. I have always said that if you wanted to hide a murder and make sure the body would never be found, you would take the body out of state. For example, no one would ever connect a body found in say Calif. with a missing person in Ill. But getting the body from the truck into some hiding place would be a problem. Unless DrewP knew someone who was willing and trust worthy out of state to do the pick up. And between the computer and the phone records, police should have been able to pick up on that.

Oh no!! Please don't lie. Things are bad enough with out adding more tragedy. We want the truth not lies and rumors. Check the sources and hopefully we can avoid any mistakes. Thanks for the correction update.

Yes, Biohazard is HAZ MAT but the placards are different depending on where it is going for disposal. It wouldn't be labeled as body parts or anything that would alert the public as to what was in it. Only exception would be nuclear waste as it has it's own placard. Nuclear waste would be needles used to inject imaging agents for medical testing purposes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back