IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

Poor Haleigh. How and I guess, WHY do these kids keep disappearing without a trace??

I had to stop being on this forum so much a good while ago or lose my mind because of the sharp divisions here.

What I do is check everyday for any real updates on Haleigh. I will never forget this little girl or stop including her in my prayers. I wanted to believe she was still alive but I no longer can. She is one of heavens brightest angels, IMO.

I want to read here one day that Haleigh has been located. So, I just keep checking.......

Thank you so much EVERYONE who has contributed to this thread. IMO this is what it all should be about.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I (and all posters here) LOVE this beautiful little girl who I have never even met.

A month ago my niece turned 5, and for her birthday she got a purple Hannah Montana (2 of Haleigh's faves) notebook. For the next week she went around asking everyone to spell their name so she could practice her writing. I was so overcome with emotion I started BAWLING. All I could think was Haleigh should be doing the same thing.

So these are for you, Haleigh. May God bring you back to the ones you love.
:blowkiss:

363228skrngy7llg.gif

This one reminded me SOO much of you smiling and jumping around.

ao7m-1ac.jpg
[/IMG]

Haleigh, even though so many of us have never met you, you have became a special part of our life. Despite disagreements and such, YOU are why we are here. Praying you come home soon .:blowkiss:

HEAVENLY FATHER, AS IN TIMES PAST,
I COME, WITH HEART IN HANDS,
OFFERING LOVE AND WORSHIP;
SEEKING INSIGHT TO YOUR PLANS.

EVERY DAY, DEAR LORD,
MISSING CHILDREN ARE BROUGHT TO MIND;
SO MANY TAKEN, BY ONE PARENT OR THE OTHER.
BUT, MANY OTHERS WE JUST CAN'T FIND.

THOUGH, I KNOW, MY HEAVENLY FATHER,
YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR SIGHT.
THEY ARE NEVER LOST TO YOU.
PLEASE HELP THEM IN THEIR FRIGHT.

SWEET LITTLE FACES,
WITH SMILES THAT MELT OUR HEART,
TAKEN, MAYBE BY SOME STRANGER.
THAT TEARS OUR SOUL APART.

FATHER GOD, SUCH WRENCHING PAIN ~
ALMOST MORE THAN WE CAN BARE.
WE, AS MORTALS, CAN COPE NO MORE.
SO, WE GIVE THEM TO YOU IN PRAYER.

SOME, MY LORD, I'M SURE, HAVE PASSED
FROM OUR EARTHLY HOUSE TO YOURS.
THEY HAVE CROSSED THE CHILLY WATERS
AND COME TO HEAVENS SHORES.

OTHERS, THOUGH WE STILL HAVE HOPE,
WILL RETURN TO ARMS OF FAMILY LOVE,
HERE, ON EARTH; STILL ABIDING,
NOT TIME FOR THEM TO GO ABOVE.

LORD, BE A COMFORTER
FOR THOSE WHO WAIT AND MOURN.
THE GRIEVING PARENTS YOU GAVE THEM,
THE CHILD THAT THEY HAD BORN.

THOUGH UNSEEN TO US, MY FATHER,
YOU KNOW JUST WHERE THEY ARE, TODAY.
THOSE GATHERED HOME TO YOU, NOW, SAFE;
IT'S FOR THE MISSING THAT WE PRAY.

PLEASE HOLD THEM, JEHOVAH, GOD.
PROTECT THEM FROM THE PAIN.
TEND THEM ALL AND MERCY KEEP,
AND SEND THEM HOME, AGAIN.

ALL THESE THINGS WE ASK OF YOU.
PLEASE, LET US HOPE, FOR NOW.
WE KNOW NOT WHERE THEY BE
RETURN THEM FATHER.
TO YOU WE LEAVE THE HOW.

WE LIFT EACH WEE ONE, O LORD;
TEENAGER AND THOSE IN-BETWEEN ~
OUT OF SIGHT FROM US, MY LORD.
BUT, TO YOU THEY ARE NOT UNSEEN.

THE SEARCH WILL NEVER END.
FOR, SOME HAVE GONE ASTRAY.
FATHER, WATCH OVER THEM
AND SEND SOME HOME, TODAY.

BLESS THE LITTLE CHILDREN, LORD.
WIPE AWAY EACH FRIGHTENED TEAR;
FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT HOME WITH YOU
AND FOR THOSE WHO STILL LINGER HERE.

WHETHER WE FIND THEM, JESUS,
EITHER HERE, ON EARTH, OR OVER THERE;
GOD TELL THEM, EVERY ONE,
HOW VERY MUCH WE CARE.

THE NEVER ENDING SEARCH GOES ON
'TIL WE MEET AT JESUS' FEET.
'TWILL BE REUNITED, THERE,
AND ALL THINGS, IN YOU, ARE, NOW, COMPLETE.

SO, FATHER OF MERCY, WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS,
HEAR US AS WE PRAY FOR EVERY ONE.
MAY ALL THINGS BE AS YOU HAVE PLANNED
AND FOR THE CHILDREN, MAY THY WILL BE DONE.

AMEN
mcprayer.jpg
[/IMG]

I haven't heard much about Haileigh lately so I thought I might have missed something, but I guess they still haven't found her. :(

:praying::praying: Praying for you everyday Haleigh! I am so sad that the media has forgotten about, but know in my heart that many still pray for you and think about you everyday. When we were asked this past Sunday at church if there was anyone that needed that extra prayer, I gave your name and all the missing children. I pray you are home in time to celebrate your 6th Birthday on August 17, 2009.

I may not post here much, but that does not mean that I don't think about you or Pray for your safe return every
day!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Where are you? Your smile brightens up the monitor every time I see your picture. Where are you?

Hayleigh,

6 months ago today, you got off your school bus and disappeared shortly after that. So many people care about you and are hoping that you still might go to your 6th birthday party; that you still might get on the school bus for 1st grade; and that you still might play with your little brother very soon.

No matter where you are, Haleigh, we are all looking for you. :blowkiss:

It's six months and people are still looking for you. People are praying for you. People all over the World, people who never met you, love you and want you home.

Please bring this baby home so she can be with her parents for her 6th Birthday.

GB you, little angel! No one will give up on you. You will be found.

:praying: Haleigh Bug...you are in my prayers and I pray that you will be found safe and sound! I pray for you everyday! :praying:

I have never consistenly seen such a pretty smile on a beautiful little girl. I pray so hard for your safe return Haleigh. May god help your family to see you on or before your 6th birthday. Stay strong Haleigh -- America Loves You.

Another member asked where this thread was and I had to do a major search to find it. :(

Kimster that was me that asked and Thank You Thank you Thank You !!! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back