Man charged for sex with inflatable raft

:eek:
Trying to decide if I should read it!

Ok, off to read. My inquiring mind wants to know.
:angel:

:floorlaugh:

This part of the article made me LOL...

The witness, who was the owner of the raft, reported to police that the suspect took the raft with him after being shouted at to stop, according to records.

Was it consensual?

Advantages: Doesn't talk back, doesn't require dinner, drinks or payment first.

Maybe his inflatable doll was busted.

This part of the article made me LOL...

The witness, who was the owner of the raft, reported to police that the suspect took the raft with him after being shouted at to stop, according to records.

YA, who would really want the raft back at that stage in the game. NO doubt LE has the pink raft in the evidence locker for safe keeping. DNA and all.

JMO

One look at the mugshot and I am certain he determined the raft to be a pink elephant or 3. This man needs some serious help, he's got more than raft problems. A dip in the pool wouldn't hurt either!

Um, how does a person have sex with a raft? Never mind - I don't think I want to know the answer. :)

One look at the mugshot and I am certain he determined the raft to be a pink elephant or 3. This man needs some serious help, he's got more than raft problems. A dip in the pool wouldn't hurt either!

Wow. what a great chuckle for today.

They guy definitely does need some professional help!

Article says he was arrested at least 5 times for "similar" offenses? :waitasec:

Inner tubes? Rubber duckies? galoshes??? Ugh! :sick:

Believe it or not I've read much worse that people have had sex with. *shivers*

Wow. what a great chuckle for today.

They guy definitely does need some professional help!

Article says he was arrested at least 5 times for "similar" offenses? :waitasec:

Inner tubes? Rubber duckies? galoshes??? Ugh! :sick:

BBM

Maybe Nancy Grace can get him a spot on Dancing with the Stars. That would maybe straighten him out. LOL

Well from the looks of him a raft might have been the best he could get. I'm just glad he wasn't hurting a child or anyone else for that matter. He does need mental help.

The fact that the raft was PINK just struck me funny. Guess he looked at the blue rafts and made sure he got a female coloured raft. :floorlaugh:

Why does the phrase 'pretty in pink' keep running through my mind? :innocent:

Snipped- Police said the suspect admitted to the act and told officers that he has a problem and needs help.

Actually I think he needs a girlfriend:)

LOL

Snipped- Police said the suspect admitted to the act and told officers that he has a problem and needs help.

Actually I think he needs a girlfriend:)

LOL

A girlfriend? or a girlfriend with a blue raft so they can go rafting together??

Sorry, I had too! lol:floorlaugh:

:great:I tried, I really did. I tried not to read it and not to laugh. :floorlaugh:
21merc7, he needs a bath and psychiatric help, no matter the order.

"He was indicted in May 2010 for tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools; and after a July 2008 conviction for public indecency, he was sentenced to community control and required to seek mental health services."

This sentence is a hoot considering the recent offence. 'tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools'

Well, at least 1 criminal tool! :floorlaugh:

I really needed that laugh today........the idiot DOES have a PROBLEM.........mental!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back