You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

I agree with everything that Texasgirl2 said, especially about Sheryl McCollum and Jim Clemente. They were fascinating. One thing I would add was that the "experience" sessions, like the Jury Experience and Interrogation Experience were amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Golden State Killer panel & booth was in the grand ballroom, so i got to spend 90% of my time in there, and heard lots of great speakers. I finally got to meet Tricia, very friendly and down to Earth. Everybody was so friendly from the fans to the celebs. Awesome experience. I will definitely be there in 2018

Have you all seen this? My daughter shared it with me on FB. We didn't make it this year, but we're both true crime junkies and hope to maybe make it next year.

~ long-time lurker :)

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Dose/videos/1442677589160108/?autoplay_reason=gatekeeper&video_container_type=0 &video_creator_product_type=2&app_id=2392950137&li ve_video_guests=0[/video]

Hahaha Skibaboo. If you blink you miss the Websleuths podcast but I'll tell you, I am very grateful to be included. There were a ton of other podcasts and speakers there. To be included is humbling.

It really was a great convention. It is one of those memories that you draw on when you want to think of something happy and fun. You wouldn't think so considering the topic but everything was so well organized. It was wonderful meeting everyone too. I'm sure next year will be even better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back