NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Curtis Mayo Kimball worked out of LaPorte, TX and Terry indicated his GF who died was Denise LaPorte.

Btw, should not you be all watching eclipse or something? ;)

We only had a partial eclipse in my area and it was hidden by clouds. I watched some of it on tv. It is all over here now. :sigh:

Could that be where he killed Denise Beaudin????

I was stuck in the office anyway

Could that be where he killed Denise Beaudin????

I really think something significant happened in LaPorte, TX (besides the theft of CMK's id). Terry worked near the Laporte area in late 1970's. Maybe he crossed paths with CMK then or maybe he went to NH for a few years, killed the woman and children in the barrel and then came back to Laporte with Denise to steal CMK's ID around 1981. Terry calling Denise by the last name Laporte and also stealing CMK's ID in Laporte is not a coincidence, IMO. :moo:

3 civil cases for Terry Rasmussen in San Mateo county, CA.

Case NumberP/D/ONameFile DateSource
CIV171129DRASMUSSEN TERRY P10-13-1972CIV-INDX
CIV215830DRASMUSSEN TERRY P10-03-1977CIV-INDX
CIV289260DRASMUSSEN TERRY ET AL09-20-1984MIDX-CIV

https://www.sanmateocourt.org/midx/index.php

Guessing the first two are for divorce. Third one is a bit weird. Can't really tell too much from the site.

(Can't direct link, need to search from the link).

Good finds. The first one has a listing for CBSJ FINANCIAL CORP which is a collections agency according to google. I'm guessing he racked up a bunch of debt and never paid, it went to collections in 1999.

That 3rd one with all the 1984 dates is odd! I wonder if historical newspapers from San Mateo in 1984 could shed some light on what the civil suit was about?

Women:

• Elizabeth Evans - Signed for certified letter in Manchester, NH

• Denise Beaudin - Disappears Nov/Dec 1981

• Denise Laporte

• Claimed to have met in Quebec, Canada

• Claimed to have married Denise in Roanoke, VA

• Claimed Denise died in 1983

• Claimed wife was murdered (Robbery Panic?) in Corpus Christi, TX

• Claimed Denise died (Car Accident Hit & Run?) in Houston, TX

• CA Legal notice as La Port

• Donna Jenson - CA legal notice

• Donna La Port - CA legal notice, aka

• Donna Walter - 1985 Arrest article, nurse in Orange CA

• Eunsoon Jun - Murdered 2002

I wonder if Denise Beaudin may have taken the Evans last name at some time?

Good finds. The first one has a listing for CBSJ FINANCIAL CORP which is a collections agency according to google. I'm guessing he racked up a bunch of debt and never paid, it went to collections in 1999.

That 3rd one with all the 1984 dates is odd! I wonder if historical newspapers from San Mateo in 1984 could shed some light on what the civil suit was about?

In 1984 I show he worked for an electrical company in Los Alamitos California under the name Curtis Kimball. So that means he used 2 different names in 1984?

In 1984 I show he worked for an electrical company in Los Alamitos California under the name Curtis Kimball. So that means he used 2 different names in 1984?

Maybe he continued to use his real name at the same time as the aliases? Is it possible he only brought out an alias when he was in trouble with the law? :thinking:

I can't believe all the travels this man did and the women he hooked up with. He saw more states than me. Geez.

We’ve set up a Media,Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION* thread for this case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?347276-Terry-Peder-Rasmussen-Media-Timelines-Photos-*NO-DISCUSSION&p=13577953#post13577953

I see we are way overdue for a new thread so I will get Thread 3 going this afternoon when time permits.

:wave:

When I looked at the 3rd case, Terry Rasmussen is named as a defendant along with the City of San Bruno with a few others. The Plaintiff is the Church listed
09/20/1984 is the filing date.
It's possible this is for a different Terry Rasmussen
It's also possible that the reason for the suit could have taken place at an earlier date, the date listed is just when the suit was filed.

We’ve set up a Media,Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION* thread for this case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?347276-Terry-Peder-Rasmussen-Media-Timelines-Photos-*NO-DISCUSSION&p=13577953#post13577953

I see we are way overdue for a new thread so I will get Thread 3 going this afternoon when time permits.

:wave:

Thank you so much Sillybilly! :loveyou:

Not necessarily. It might be about something that happened several years earlier, when he was still using his own name.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

When I searched County of San Mateo , I came up with a Terr(i). Still playing around with it.

When I searched County of San Mateo , I came up with a Terr(i). Still playing around with it.

Terry Rasmussen is a fairly common name. On a whim, I checked FB to see how many people were currently on there with that name.I found several, including women. So it's possible that some of the TR's we're finding may not be the one in question. Terry spelled like Teri or Terri is usually the female version.

makes sense as redwood city is in san mateo county.

3 civil cases for Terry Rasmussen in San Mateo county, CA.

Case NumberP/D/ONameFile DateSource
CIV171129DRASMUSSEN TERRY P10-13-1972CIV-INDX
CIV215830DRASMUSSEN TERRY P10-03-1977CIV-INDX
CIV289260DRASMUSSEN TERRY ET AL09-20-1984MIDX-CIV

https://www.sanmateocourt.org/midx/index.php

Guessing the first two are for divorce. Third one is a bit weird. Can't really tell too much from the site.

(Can't direct link, need to search from the link).

Yeah, my mistake. There was a San Bruno city clerk called TR which makes a lot more sense.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members