Found Deceased ME - Rev. Clement Thibodeau, 85, Caribou, 15 July 2017

Eternal rest grant unto him o Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed Rest In Peace. Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, when you have a moment, will you please change the status of the title? Thank you

It is not a positive ID yet, according to the link.

I know it was July he went missing but how on earth did he get the car into that position? Seems the saplings are infront of bumper/headlight, or is growth over there usually quick. Sorry I'm in UK and sapling and shrubbery does grow that quickly.

Here is an uncropped picture I found on line that gives a better look at what's in front of the vehicle. My guess is he may have been going to fast for a dirt/gravel road - which is most likely dirt based on my knowledge of the area - and spun out, landing backwards. Or, he could have been trying to back up and turn around.
I'm guessing at this, however.
The sapling in front of the SUV. looks like it either may have been missed, barely hit, or simply sprung back up.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Vehicle.jpg
    Vehicle.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 145
Thanks Alleykins, I think you're right. Just goes to show how easily a car can be missed from view, even from the Sky.

I've never been to the Upper Pistol Lake area before, but my family had a camp on Lake Nicatous, at the southern end of the lake, about 20 miles to the south of it. At our end of the lake, it was nothing but dirt & gravel roads, side tote roads, skidder trails, and goat paths. I imagine where he ended up was not much different than that.

I know it was July he went missing but how on earth did he get the car into that position? Seems the saplings are infront of bumper/headlight, or is growth over there usually quick. Sorry I'm in UK and sapling and shrubbery does grow that quickly.

I thought the same when I saw the pic. I wonder if he purposely tried to get off the roadway. The cause of death may explain.
RIP Rev Thibodeau!

thanks, Gardener. I'm wondering if he got out to try to push the car out but had a heart attack.

i wondered the same thing or did he have an attack whilst driving, lost control of the car and skidded. Either way I'm relieved they've found him and he can now rest in peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back